How much radiation do credit cards emit when not in use ?

JamesGatz

I was thinking of these RFID chips in credit cards - normies say it is safe in terms of radiation but i do not think this is the case

download.jpg

I was doing some experimentation today and i had a credit card in my pocket - i even wrapped it in a Faraday cage for these experiments - i notice i feel a bit worse having them in my pockets - I know that RFID chips on all these credit cards emit radiation/EMF and we have to think about the average person - they have like 10 credit cards in their wallet/card holder so it can definitely add up !

Has anyone actually measured the radiation with an EMF reader ?

But i was also thinking - how would i then pay for things ? carrying around cash ? thats actually what ive been doing but it feels weird these days i feel like the cashiers look at me funny when im doing this

I was reading this :

"The simple answer to your questions is, "Yes, these chips do emit radiation." However, the radiation is of extremely low intensity, is emitted over a very short duration when the chip is brought close to the reader device, and is very low in energy, not in the ionizing radiation category—more in the category of radio"

More in the category of radio ? that doesn't sound very re-assuring to have near the genitals especially - but then are the chips really only emitting radiation when near a reader ? I find that hard to believe - does any user know about this or has measured the radiation themselves ?

I was reading this as well:

Is RFID harmful to humans?

Electromagnetic fields generated by RFID devices—touted as a patient-safety technique to keep track of supplies, medical tests and samples, and people—could cause medical equipment to malfunction, according to a recent study of medical devices in Amsterdam published in the June 25 Journal of the American Medical .

Could cause medical equipment to malfunction ? So then it seems the EMF field generated does actually do something ? What do users think of this ? Should we be carrying our credit cards in Faraday cages or not at all ?

If your credit card has this signal then I think it has what emits this radiation and this is on everything these days from what ive seen

download.jpg

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

They don't emit radiation unless in a reader.
download.png

I have read this but I am not too sure I feel uncertain on it - Transponders have to monitor incoming signals it seems very similar to the technology used on airplanes to receive signals - does it really just lie there and not react whatsoever unless it detects a specific signal sent from the reader ? given that it can cause medical equipment to malfunction i am suspecting it is a traveling presence in EMF

Attachments

• How-does-RFID-work.jpg
    How-does-RFID-work.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 11

RealNeat

I was thinking of these RFID chips in credit cards - normies say it is safe in terms of radiation but i do not think this is the case

View attachment 30240

I was doing some experimentation today and i had a credit card in my pocket - i even wrapped it in a Faraday cage for these experiments - i notice i feel a bit worse having them in my pockets - I know that RFID chips on all these credit cards emit radiation/EMF and we have to think about the average person - they have like 10 credit cards in their wallet/card holder so it can definitely add up !

But i was also thinking - how would i then pay for things ? carrying around cash ? thats actually what ive been doing but it feels weird these days i feel like the cashiers look at me funny when im doing this

I was reading this :

"The simple answer to your questions is, "Yes, these chips do emit radiation." However, the radiation is of extremely low intensity, is emitted over a very short duration when the chip is brought close to the reader device, and is very low in energy, not in the ionizing radiation category—more in the category of radio"

More in the category of radio ? that doesn't sound very re-assuring to have near the genitals especially - but then are the chips really only emitting radiation when near a reader ? I find that hard to believe - does any user know about this or has measured the radiation themselves ?

Electromagnetic fields generated by RFID devices—touted as a patient-safety technique to keep track of supplies, medical tests and samples, and people—could cause medical equipment to malfunction, according to a recent study of medical devices in Amsterdam published in the June 25 Journal of the American Medical .

Could cause medical equipment to malfunction ? So then it seems the EMF field generated does actually do something ? What do users think of this ? Should we be carrying our credit cards in Faraday cages or not at all ?

If your credit card has this signal then I think it has what emits this radiation and this is on everything these days from what ive seen

View attachment 30241

You're probably feeling the scalar energy of the device. It's energetic imprint. One of negativity surrounding the evil scheme that is banks and their interested funded ventures.

Try using a scalar device to imprint better energy into objects. Frequencies work, sounds work, prayer works. Sounds woo woo, but I suggest watching Wisdom Teachings with David Wilcock.

In terms of actual non ionization radiation I'd say you don't have anything to worry about.

Perry Staltic

does it really just lie there and not react whatsoever unless it detects a specific signal sent from the reader

That is correct. The RF energy from the reader induces enough current in the RFID chip on the card to be able to generate enough energy to broadcast a signal. That is why you have to insert your card into a reader; the RFID energy is very low.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You're probably feeling the scalar energy of the device. It's energetic imprint. One of negativity surrounding the evil scheme that is banks and their interested funded ventures.

Try using a scalar device to imprint better energy into objects. Frequencies work, sounds work, prayer works. Sounds woo woo, but I suggest watching Wisdom Teachings with David Wilcock.

In terms of actual non ionization radiation I'd say you don't have anything to worry about.
Very interesting - I am definitely going to look into this - I did find it odd that I did feel worse with the cards in my pocket even in a Faraday cage so i was thinking it cannot be EMF becasue it seems like the amount of EMF it would emit would be so small

That is correct. The RF energy from the reader induces enough current in the RFID chip on the card to be able to generate enough energy to broadcast a signal. That is why you have to insert your card into a reader; the RFID energy is very low.
Ah alright that makes sense - maybe it is the scalar energy RealNeat mentioned then - I was thinking the card had to be charged in some way to send the signal because theres no power source on the credit card - very interesting stuff

tseri12

View attachment 30240

I was reading this :

View attachment 30241

wow i never thought about this, i do have an emf proof case on my phone that has a wallet inside i use for my credit cards from safe sleeve. i haven’t tested it with a meter though

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

i finally realized the other day that a BIG REASON why credit carfs were bothering me is because NEARLY ALL are PLASTIC - definitely adds up if your pockets run HEAVY 💯💯💵

I'm getting a metal credit card right now - including a link to a few here, some have no annual fees, just going to carry around 1 or 2 metal cc's now 😤👌🥩

FrostedShores

i finally realized the other day that a BIG REASON why credit carfs were bothering me is because NEARLY ALL are PLASTIC - definitely adds up if your pockets run HEAVY 💯💯💵

I'm getting a metal credit card right now - including a link to a few here, some have no annual fees, just going to carry around 1 or 2 metal cc's now 😤👌🥩

I have a metal credit card and I much prefer it to plastic. It's much heavier, so I feel like I'm less likely to lose it or misplace it - I would notice the weight change. It also feels way more durable. And less plastic in my life is always a good thing.

RealNeat

Id be cautious of BOTH plastic and metal by your junk.

If you sweat the plastic has more likelihood of being an issue, metal on the other hand is a conductor. Any EMF will be attracted to the metal in your pocket. This is why at my job working with computers and stupid RF all around me I wear plastic framed glasses (with silicon nose pads so that the plastic doesnt make direct contact with my nose)

Best option is a card in a leather/hemp wallet (non toxic treated/ tanned leather). OR you could rock a man purse. And if you are feeling ultra awesome you could get a fanny pack.