EMF Protection

jasieltego

Hey,

I'm looking into this topic of EMF and how damaging it is to us all. I have read from this site some good suggestions, I'm going to be placing an order from Smart Meter Guard , ordering Smart Meter+WIFI Router Guard, then I will be posting the before and after results here with pictures. I'm interested to know if anyone has tried this before?

Here is the link

I will also need a Radiation\EMI\EMF Meter to get before and after number.
Currently I'm seeing this meter.

Let me know if that meter is worth it, or if there is something better you recommend for this case.

If you are interested I'm willing to run this experiment. As my wife and I decided we want to go along this route.
One final thing, I haven't been able to find to much information on this device, its called BOS 318. I'm willing to give that a try.
Any thoughts on it?

Don

I would look into ethernet over powerline and toss the wifi if you can. or at least only turn wifi on your router when you "have " to.

OP
J

jasieltego

You can't just use hardwired ethernet?

There's a lot more to eliminating EMFs than just WiFi. I like this guy: EMF Center – Electromagnetic Services & Products – Tools for health & wellness, since 1992 -- I've done some phone consults with him that were very helpful.
I can use hardwire Ethernet in some places, but not everywhere. I can certainly get 3 devices off Wi-Fi and into Ethernet by running some cables in the attic.
However not every device has an Ethernet port, or USB port to buy an adapter for it. Thanks for the input.

As you said, there's alot. Not just Wifi, such as Smart meter, gas and water meter, etc

OP
J

jasieltego

I would look into ethernet over powerline and toss the wifi if you can. or at least only turn wifi on your router when you "have " to.
I was initially thinking of doing that. However, some articles I read and Video I watched on youtube doesn't show that being any or much better. Better in Speeds YES, better in Radiation, Questionable.
It seems like the Faraday Cage for the router at the moment sounds like a better idea to me.

Ben.

Hey,

I'm looking into this topic of EMF and how damaging it is to us all. I have read from this site some good suggestions, I'm going to be placing an order from Smart Meter Guard , ordering Smart Meter+WIFI Router Guard, then I will be posting the before and after results here with pictures. I'm interested to know if anyone has tried this before?

Here is the link

I will also need a Radiation\EMI\EMF Meter to get before and after number.
Currently I'm seeing this meter.

Let me know if that meter is worth it, or if there is something better you recommend for this case.

If you are interested I'm willing to run this experiment. As my wife and I decided we want to go along this route.
One final thing, I haven't been able to find to much information on this device, its called BOS 318. I'm willing to give that a try.
Any thoughts on it?

I've had someone recomend to me on this forum to get a meter and test/reduce my emf exposure, which im sure is a alot.
Let us know what you find and how stuff works out for you.

Im planning on doing this myself among other changes.

Rasaari

Thanks, I will look into this more. I wonder if , painting internal rooms instead of the exterior would give the same results. I'll watch this later.
Yeah thats what I was thinking too, much more convenient. And possible for urban dwellers too. TLDR of the video: in the canadian suburbs his meter goes from high to extreme, after painting house bedroom is at safe readings. Much better sleep.

I wonder if that paint has to be grounded?
No, it just absorbs EMF being presumable carbon based, functioning effectively like shungite.

OP you're moving pretty quick on the EMF protection, my first recommendation before anything would be to buy a EMF reader like the GQ EMF-390. I have this device myself and it works nicely to quantify the type of EMF pollution you're dealing with.

Beyond that you have EMFs like cell signals and WiFi and EMFs like the Schumann Resonance.

Elevated Schumann EM waves, like the mode 3 20Hz signal that is currently elevated in Northern and Eastern Europe can cause EMF sleep and insomnia issues.

Protecting yourself from ultra low frequency EM waves is going to be much more difficult than just painting your house with EMF paint. You'll need to install faraday cages or opposing magnetic fields. A Schumann resonance generator would do the trick but I haven't found any on the market yet.

For now the best EMF protection I think is meditation and mindfulness practices as well as using products like green tea which create strong brainwaves.

RealNeat

No, it just absorbs EMF being presumable carbon based, functioning effectively like shungite.

OP you're moving pretty quick on the EMF protection, my first recommendation before anything would be to buy a EMF reader like the GQ EMF-390. I have this device myself and it works nicely to quantify the type of EMF pollution you're dealing with.

Beyond that you have EMFs like cell signals and WiFi and EMFs like the Schumann Resonance.

Elevated Schumann EM waves, like the mode 3 20Hz signal that is currently elevated in Northern and Eastern Europe can cause EMF sleep and insomnia issues.

Protecting yourself from ultra low frequency EM waves is going to be much more difficult than just painting your house with EMF paint. You'll need to install faraday cages or opposing magnetic fields. A Schumann resonance generator would do the trick but I haven't found any on the market yet.

For now the best EMF protection I think is meditation and mindfulness practices as well as using products like green tea which create strong brainwaves.

You need a frequency generator with a coil of some sort, or you can use the IC Hummer from Infopathy, others can be found on eBay and Amazon easily, the scalar options can help to "scrub" the scalar data of repetitive frequency emissions like WiFi and towers which many don't consider. This is akin to what Emoto showed with the memory of water, which need to be re-intentioned after the chaos of the municipal water supply and its delivery to homes. Of course it's best to eliminate the source of EMF rather than try to mitigate the mess of scalar energy.

Rasaari

I wonder if that paint has to be grounded?
Thats what the seller claims. "The grounding done only when you need to protect from low frequency electrical fields, there is no need to apply grounding when shielding from high frequency electromagnetic fields". "DUE TO NEW REGULATIONS ALL PAINT MUST BE GROUNDED"

"Ingredients: Water, pure acrylic binder, graphite, carbon black, additives, preservatives." so its carbon based

OP
J

jasieltego

Thanks for the input, absolutely, I'm picking out a meter within the next day or two. Still narrowing down my choices.
I will be checking out Stefan Burns Videos from now on, I see he has plenty of interesting videos on this subject.

OP
J

jasieltego

You need a frequency generator with a coil of some sort, or you can use the IC Hummer from Infopathy, others can be found on eBay and Amazon easily, the scalar options can help to "scrub" the scalar data of repetitive frequency emissions like WiFi and towers which many don't consider. This is akin to what Emoto showed with the memory of water, which need to be re-intentioned after the chaos of the municipal water supply and its delivery to homes. Of course it's best to eliminate the source of EMF rather than try to mitigate the mess of scalar energy.
Awesome, So much Knowledge. I will need to read this over and over again to fully wrap my mind around it.
Thanks for mentioning Infopathy IC Hummer, looks interesting.
Isn't the BOS 318 I link mitigating Scalar Energy or EMF?

Thats what the seller claims. "The grounding done only when you need to protect from low frequency electrical fields, there is no need to apply grounding when shielding from high frequency electromagnetic fields". "DUE TO NEW REGULATIONS ALL PAINT MUST BE GROUNDED"

"Ingredients: Water, pure acrylic binder, graphite, carbon black, additives, preservatives." so its carbon based

True, if the paint is conductive enough then grounding would be needed for best results. That said, the grounding for most homes is saturated with low amplitude 50 or 60 Hz energy (from the power grid) that connecting the paint to the ground would just create a 50 or 60 Hz electrical field everywhere. It's that reason why in practice most grounding sheets don't work well because you're actually just exposing yourself to the electric field of the power grid (rather than that of the Earth). If you were to run your own wire way out and connect it to a deep ground in an empty field/patch of ground and connect exclusively to that, then that works (for the EMF paint and the grounding sheets).

@jasieltego I hope you find everything you're looking for. I have a PDF on Schumann Resonance and Brainwaves that I haven't converted into a video or article yet, be on the lookout for that in the coming weeks.

@RealNeat thanks for the info to the IC Hummer. Initial research on the device looks promising but I was unable to find any specsheets describing the operation of the device. Plus it's not set it and forget it with the field chosen, instead having set time intervals. Their Schumann 7.83 Hz field only plays for 20 minutes max. Without seeing specsheets and evidence of someone with a magnetometer measuring the EMFs it produces, I'm skeptical. Do you have one?

RealNeat

True, if the paint is conductive enough then grounding would be needed for best results. That said, the grounding for most homes is saturated with low amplitude 50 or 60 Hz energy (from the power grid) that connecting the paint to the ground would just create a 50 or 60 Hz electrical field everywhere. It's that reason why in practice most grounding sheets don't work well because you're actually just exposing yourself to the electric field of the power grid (rather than that of the Earth). If you were to run your own wire way out and connect it to a deep ground in an empty field/patch of ground and connect exclusively to that, then that works (for the EMF paint and the grounding sheets).

@jasieltego I hope you find everything you're looking for. I have a PDF on Schumann Resonance and Brainwaves that I haven't converted into a video or article yet, be on the lookout for that in the coming weeks.

@RealNeat thanks for the info to the IC Hummer. Initial research on the device looks promising but I was unable to find any specsheets describing the operation of the device. Plus it's not set it and forget it with the field chosen, instead having set time intervals. Their Schumann 7.83 Hz field only plays for 20 minutes max. Without seeing specsheets and evidence of someone with a magnetometer measuring the EMFs it produces, I'm skeptical. Do you have one?
Yes I do have one, it works as claimed and does PEMF, audio and imprinting. It's not meant to be a continuous operation device. Listen to the many interviews the founder has done, I forget his name I think he's Russian. Ben greenfield podcast has a good one with him. It healed my knee pain in one treatment. Is that reproducible? I don't know. But it's fun to experiment with and their cheapest device is $50, which is way less than many of the other EMF related things being marketed today. It's intriguing to me because it plays off of the same concepts as homeopathy and I love anything that lets me make my own medicine. In my original post I mentioned a frequency generator, that's what you'd want for continuous operation, you hook that up to mobius coil or something of the like. Easy way to measure Schumann resonance is with a AM radio tuned to 500 khz held over the device being tested. It should make a click noise at the same rate.

OP
J

jasieltego

Just wanted to update you all. I just purchased Cornet EDT88 meter. Great meter with great reviews.
I also purchased smart meter guard and smart router guard.
Will post before and after numbers .
Saw some YouTube videos and made a big difference, hopefully I can replicate the results. Keep yall posted

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals