ELECTRIC CAR HATE THREAD - Electric cars are extremely dangerous and should be avoided at ALL COSTS

JamesGatz

I noticed where I live I see more and more Teslas, LITERALLY MOST DANGEROUS CAR EVER - So much EMF comes out of the vehicle it feels like my body wants to shut down, VERY DANGEROUS and whenever I see someone drive a Tesla - they are in a HYPER-ESTROGENIC state

When I look at people who live in houses with a Tesla in the driveway, they look VERY STRESSED and HYPER ESTROGENIC

and to top it off, this vehicle spontaneously catches fire and/or explodes and they hide it 😂😂😂 Post ALL images/videos of the damage that electric cars do

The WORST THING you can do is buy a Tesla or an electric car and keep it in your garage - 24/7 MASSIVE EMF STRESS

Hybrid cars are bad EMF stressors too, so if you got one don't park it in your place of living, and if your neighbor has a TESLA the EMF will get you too so be careful out here guys - if you live in and have a tesla around you and have health problems, thats probably a MASSIVE CAUSE

but ANYWAY, this is an ELECTRIC CAR HATE THREAD, so post images/videos of the damage these cars do below

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Look at this fight between two Tesla drivers - the guy even says dudes about to have a stroke - have you EVER SEEN behavior like this? HYPER ESTROGENIC BEHAVIOR:

Panopticon

was going to make 12v brushed DC no maintenance 4x4 solar car but even that is too much, ready made electric cars have 350v to 400v

Sedonagal

“ELECTRIC CAR HATE THREAD” 😄😂😁

Great thread. I knew there were problems with Tesla’s, but had no idea how many problems there were, and how frequent it happens. Scary stuff especially people falling asleep at the wheel. I am going to post that YouTube video of “Tesla drivers sleeping is an epidemic” on my social media, and tell people to pay attention to the driver of all Teslas, and get videos and snapshot of the license plate if possible.

I dated a guy last year that had a Tesla and loves all things Tesla. He worships Elon musk. Always minimized anytime there would be a report on the news about Teslas, crashing and burning or spontaneously combusting or anything else. They always seem to have a way to explain it away and minimize it.
anyway, one time he wanted to show me how he could make the Tesla come to him from being parked in a parking lot. So we went in an empty parking lot and he had me sit in the passenger seat and he went to the edge of the parking lot and used the app on his phone to have it come. That was a very scary experience because the Tesla freaked out and didn’t know what to do so it was going backwards and forwards very jerkily, and the wheels were turning back-and-forth in the same manner. He never could get it to come to him. I never should’ve been stupid enough to stay in the car when he did that. I was just fortunate nothing bad happened.

yerrag

I hate electronics. Period. Tesla or not Tesla.

Ironically, even without moving parts, they wear out faster than mechanical parts.

The best cars came out in the 90s. because there is much less electronics in them. Less prone to fail. I could care less about the convenience of push button this push button that.

Go out on a date with an old car and you can open the door for your date. And once seated, your date can show similar courtesy by unlocking the driver side door for you.

There are much, much less bugs to deal with once you get an ICE car with a good brand and vintage. Just like your body, you take good care of it, it does you a return favor.

Not so with electric cars. Bugs galore, more glitches to deal with. Get flooded, its central computer xonks out and you can't just let it dry and restart. Or help it along the way by pushing it (with stickshifts). Even with everything seemingly fine and dandy, you are the mercy of an el cheapo capacitor blowing out rendering the car inoperable. Worse than a horse with no horseshoe.

Because electronics. Which should stay within your boob tube and your smartphones and your home PCs. Not in your AC, not your refs, no no no.

Not even your waterpumps, if you use water pumps. Sleek hi tech pumps with variable frequency drives claim to save you electrical consumption because they can provide constant water pressure by varying frewuency. Aside from the high initial acquisition price, the electronic last only 5 years, and the replacement part costs you an arm and leg. Whereas the mechanical parts last you decades of normal use. I simply attach a mechanical giamo called a cycle stop valve to keep a pump from going thru start and stop cycles that increase your electric bill, and it also provides constant water pressure in varyings loads of water usage.

As for inverter ACs, the electronics fail even more often and your electric bill savings are eaten up by the high maintenance cost of replacing the inverter electronics. I'll just buy a cheaper non-inverter AC that is underpowered for what the manufacturers recommend, and that will keep the AC running continuously and prevent stopping and restarting the compressor so often and that's where I see savings in the electric bill.

Electronics are useful, but they end up in places often enough where they aren't needed, and up becoming a money pit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom