Tesla Cybertruck

What do you think about the Cybertruck?

• Total voters
OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter

Another scam - The Tesla Autopilot (I bet Anne Heche was not impressed with autopilot driving)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BeiacWNsnfKz/

Yea he's been king puff artist when it comes to self-driving.

I think it's likely a combination of lying to boost the stock and not fully realising how difficult it was going to be to do to make full self driving.

I think full self driving is maybe impossible unless all cars on the road are integrated into a central system and or communicate directly with each other.

The conclusion of the video is off though. Says he is not a visionary. SpaceX seems pretty visionary to me but that's just one man's opinion.

Last edited:

lvysaur

You couldn't pay me enough to drive a Tesla.

Coral Gables Florida, I still have the video if anyone wants it

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Full self-driving is not coming anytime soon and I would not trust it. the video below does a good job summarising the current situation. I still think the cybertruck is a very cool car though.

View: https://youtu.be/bpta_4bI-uY

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
I actually am reassured somewhat by the difficulty in achieving FSD because I think this offers more evidence that artificial intelligence will not be the end of man as people like Musk predict because we simply cannot create it.

A

Adf

Cyber Truck for sure looks boss. I would love one of those. IMO, Full auto-driving will definitely happen eventually as our technology will exponentially skyrocket when more and more companies get their hands on and learn the power of quantum computers. Imagine a self driving car operated by a quantum computer, that knows every and all outcomes on the road in real time. It may be able to predict what will happen before it happens.

Sure the quantum car might not happen for 50 years or more, but quantum computing will likely still play a large part in overhauling and enhancing our existing technologies.

Unless of course the worlds governments and corporations keep all of that technology for themselves in order to have a stronger control on us normies. That is probably more likely an outcome than us getting an all knowing quantum car tbh.

yerrag

Automation is really possible only when you can fit it into a man-made construct where very limited variations are designed in. In a real world scenario where the permutations of different factors are not easily controlled, automation falls short to a level of F - failure! Driving conditions are predictable but only when exceptions and special situation and conditions don't present themselves. But such exceptions cannot be ignored because every exceptional circumstance that occurs and results in death and destruction only reminds us more and more of the danger. Only those with a death wish for their loved ones and themselves would want FSD.

The brain of an animal is far superior in this respect, especially that of a human. Perhaps an ape would be the next iteration of FSD. Ape-assisted FSD. Failing that, it would be human-assisted FSD.

Or just humans. With fun built-in.

crsnpalmer

FSD is great for long car trips. I use it on the highway and interstate. Plenty of bugs, but it will slowly improve over time.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
FSD is great for long car trips. I use it on the highway and interstate. Plenty of bugs, but it will slowly improve over time.
I think long trips on highway are the only place where it will have any practical application in the short to medium term. There are just too many variables in urban areas for it to work effectively at the moment.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Video below of the latest FSD beta and it is pretty impressive. Goes to 3 destinations in San Francisco with zero takeovers from the driver.

It was at night so I would guess there was significantly less traffic than there normally would be but it was a complex urban environment.

Either way this was pretty impressive maybe FSD is actually closer than we think. I'll gladly eat humble pie if it works.

JamesGatz

I refuse to believe Tesla's don't emit that much EMF

When a tesla is on - I can feel my DHT get OBLITERATED from 15-20 feet OUTSIDE the car

Electric Vehicles are dangerous and I would rather ride a horse than ever ride one of those machines

TeslaFan

When a tesla is on - I can feel my DHT get OBLITERATED from 15-20 feet OUTSIDE the car

rapid acceleration from instant torque is intimidating :):

Jokes aside, there is no reason an EV should "emit" EMF. Why would it? It's not a wireless router or a security scanner; it needs electric charge for the engines. It would be wasteful to emit EMF.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals