Radiation Damage Information and Remedies

P

Peatness

Please add any useful articles, videos, and treatments. Thoughts and personal experiences welcome too.

On Radiation

Ray Peat said: It starts a chain of inflammation-related events, and the process can be interrupted, to reduce the degree of fibrosis, cell death, and cancerization.

Helpful remedies

Thyroid, progesterone, pregnenolone, and carbon dioxide are others

Coffee and Orange Juice as chelators for gadolinium (this is a popular contrast dye used in MRI and CT scans, contrary to what your doctor tells you it is not safe.)

DHEA

I would add low dose DHEA a few days before the radiation. A DHEA derivative/metabolite is used by the US military for radiation protection and recovery. Haidut

Taurine

Radiation protection following nuclear power accidents: a survey of putative mechanisms involved in the radioprotective actions of taurine during and after radiation exposure

Dr. Ray Peat on Red Light

"Even ultraviolet light can produce electronic excitation and bystander effects that destabilize cells, but, unlike gamma rays and x-rays, ultraviolet light doesn't penetrate deeply into the body. In visible light, it is only the red component that can pass deeply into the tissue, and it happens that red light is able to "quench" many excited electrons, restoring them to their normal resting or ground state. In a solid material,such as a seed or hair or bone, excited electrons will persist for a long time (hours in the seed and hair, years in bone), but with a brief exposure to red light, they will return to their normal state. This beneficial effect of the red component of sunlight helps to keep plants from being sunburned. If the red light is removed from sunlight, even the blue light by itself is quickly toxic to their mitochondria. During the night animals' respiratory enzymes lose some of their effectiveness, possibly from the effects of random lipid peroxidation, and red light restores their activity."

Some forum threads related to radiation

A Collection Of 5G And Cell Phone Radiation Articles

EM Radiation From Headphones - Demonstration

Cell Phone RADIATION & 5G DANGERS | An In-Depth Exploration

Radiation Spreading Across Europe

Radiation Mitigation & Recovery

Nutritional Protection For X-rays?

EMF Radiation 3g 4g 5g - What Are You All Doing To Combat

What Can Be Done To Fight Radiation's Blockage Of Vit K-dependent Processes?

Emf (computer , Phone Etc) Radiation Solutions

Ionizing Radiation In Context 1, Politics And Science, 2009

Topical Taurine Is Protective Against UV Radiation?

Radiation Hormesis, And My Personal Experience With Such

State Of California Says Cellphone Radiation (EMF) Is Unsafe And Causes Brain Cancer

Does Prolonged Radiofrequency Radiation Emitted From Wi-Fi Devices Induce DNA Damage In Various Tiss

Intestinal Radiation Increases Permeability

Blocking The Negative Effects Of Electromagnetic Radiation

Is there any way to shield from refrigerator radiation?

Radiation From X-rays - Just How Dangerous?

Attachments

• Radiation-and-Growth-January-2011 Ray Peat.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 53

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
A timely thread. Great work @Pina.

supercoolguy

When the Medical Industry tells you somethings "Safe" it just means you'll probably survive the treatment.

pauljacob

My main problem is WIFI radiation. I live in a studio apartment, and the apartments to my left and below me use WIFI. Most radiation assault I get is from the apartment to my left. I know when he turns the wifi on, because I immediately feel weak, and my whole body suffers from malais, so I relocate my laptop to a corner eight feet away. When both apartments turn on the radiation, I have to leave the apartment. There is also a G5 tower 500 ft away and that one is on all the time. Virus, Schmirus, that's nothing. Radiation is the villain.

Thank you for posting this.

The unclearest aspect to me in regards to practicality is the red light; how to best implement this? Is sunshine sufficient? Morning or afternoon or both?
Would the popular Red & Infrared LED bulbs help in this specific instance of negating radiation damage? If so what is the optimal dose (In RLT they say Dose in Jouls (J/cm²) = (Power Density(mW/cm²) x Time(seconds)?

OP
P

Peatness

Selenium is a trace element in the body that has shown potent antioxidant and radioprotective effects for many years. Selenium can potently stimulate antioxidant defense of cells, especially via upregulation of glutathione (GSH) level and glutathione peroxidase activity. Some studies in recent years have shown that selenium is able to mitigate radiation toxicity when administered after exposure. These studies suggest that selenium may be a useful radiomitigator for an accidental radiation event.

Jon2547

My main problem is WIFI radiation. I live in a studio apartment, and the apartments to my left and below me use WIFI. Most radiation assault I get is from the apartment to my left. I know when he turns the wifi on, because I immediately feel weak, and my whole body suffers from malais, so I relocate my laptop to a corner eight feet away. When both apartments turn on the radiation, I have to leave the apartment. There is also a G5 tower 500 ft away and that one is on all the time. Virus, Schmirus, that's nothing. Radiation is the villain.
You got that right. Electronic radiation and radio frequencies are the most under reported cause of rising morbidity.

Callmestar

I've had A LOT of x-rays, CT scans, etc etc, due to various injuries growing up and health scares. This thread is somewhat depressing to me and I certainly hope metabolism damage from radiation can be repaired or at least shifted back to some level or normal, otherwise I'm fked!

burtlancast

I have a folder dedicated to radiation protection, and i'm just going to throw the items here without additional explanation for the time being:

- Gingko Biloba: the only tree to have survived Hiroshima bomb: the Beljanski people used a Gingko preparation to offer protection to radiation during cancer treatment

- Butanol: an invention from the great Emmanuel Revici

- Enzymes: Max Wolf's Wobenzyme

- Bee venom:
protects against x-radiation Melittin used as a protective agent against x-irradiation.Ginsberg, Dauer, Slotta Nature 1968 Dec 28 220(174). P 1334.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatness

This article is from 1943

Treatment of Radiation Sickness with Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

Pharmacological Studies on Irradiated Animals: V. The Effects of Postirradiation Administration of Vitamin K on X-Ray-Induced Mortality

gallahad

My main problem is WIFI radiation. I live in a studio apartment, and the apartments to my left and below me use WIFI.
I heard there is a radiation blocking paint or so that you can apply on your walls and achieve a strong drop in radiation levels. Seems to me much more effective and cost saving.

Stilgar

I've had A LOT of x-rays, CT scans, etc etc, due to various injuries growing up and health scares. This thread is somewhat depressing to me and I certainly hope metabolism damage from radiation can be repaired or at least shifted back to some level or normal, otherwise I'm fked!

Absolutely with you, it's depressing when you either have had loads or expect to have them. Definitely anxiety provoking.

OP
P

Peatness

Your symptoms from your other threads does sound very similar to radiation damage or some sort of oxidation stress. I have similar symptoms to you. I too have had lots of xrays mri and one ct scan, contrast dyes, and vaccine toxins. My tissues are easily injured now. One of the reasons I started the thread was to investigate remedies and I think there are plenty. The problem is that we are being bombarded by emf and our food/water supplies are compromised. Getting better means limiting toxins.