Protection Against EMF / Wi-fi

FredSonoma

What's the layout of apartment? Is it an open floor concept with a spare room? Does the lease say one bedroom apt? Legally speaking, if you leased it as a one bedroom, then that bedroom (in most places) needs to have a window or second exit out of the room. If this is the case, then check your local fire code. you would be able to break the lease for this.
I'm actually illegally sharing it with a friend lol, only supposed to be one of us in the apartment.

Regina

I think everybody in this thread should read this discussion on Reddit:
Science AMA Series: I'm Paul Héroux, a Professor of Toxicology and Health Effects of Electromagnetism at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. I do research on health effects of electromagnetic radiation at all frequencies, both in terms of disease risks and therapeutic medical applications. AMA! • /r/science

I am surprised that people here think the studies were only done on rats. EMF has proven negative effects, with studies going back to the 1950s. And, as the professor in the AMA above says, it is almost exclusively directed at thyroid function, and has been replicated in humans. As far as I have studied it, the effects are mediated through the so-called calcium channels so things like magnesium and cyproheptadine should help negate the effects. Selenium has also been shown to help.
Several months ago, a bunch of new lines were installed not many feet from my kitchen door. There's been a ton of "upgrades" round the clock. I swear, that is about the time, I became "anemic", fatigued and stuck. Mag, K2, T3, lisuride and cypro have brought me out of it. But there is no way I can move.
Here's my view from my kitchen (attached).

Attachments

• emf.jpeg
    emf.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 56

haidut

Forum Supporter
Several months ago, a bunch of new lines were installed not many feet from my kitchen door. There's been a ton of "upgrades" round the clock. I swear, that is about the time, I became "anemic", fatigued and stuck. Mag, K2, T3, lisuride and cypro have brought me out of it. But there is no way I can move.
Here's my view from my kitchen (attached).

You can get this device and measure the fields that reach your house. I do it all the time around the house and especially before moving into a new place.
https://www.amazon.com/Trifield-100XE-EMF-Meter/dp/B00050WQ1G

haidut

Forum Supporter
What would be benefit of measuring around your house? Stay in the rooms that have the lowest readings?

Yes, and especially sleep in the rooms with the lowest reading as the stress is highest at night.

My only complaint with the Trifield is that the EMF setting only detects wifi when you are like one foot from the router, 3G when you are 3 feet from the phone... it's mostly made for microwave ovens. A decent wifi probe would cost twice as much as the entire thing :skull:

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
The real problem with EMF is not the basic AC current in the wiring of the house its by whats called dirty electricity or dirty power, it has to do with the transient frequencies, harmonics, and other noise on electrical wiring. It is generated inside buildings by DC electronic equipment and it can enter the home through wiring from nearby sources including wireless telecommunication antennas connected to the power grid. When the capacity of the primary neutral on distribution lines is exceeded, current runs along the ground and enters homes via grounded water and gas pipes.

“An estimate of the prevalence of self-reported hypersensitivity to electric or magnetic fields is between 1 and 2 percent in the general Swedish population (Hillert et al. 2002). Symptoms include headaches, flu-like symptoms, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, poor quality sleep, tightness in the chest, eye discomfort, skin disorders, dizziness, nausea, and difficulty concentrating (Levallois, 2002).”

http://docs.stetzerelectric.com/Havas-Stetzer-London-2004.pdf

Here is a page with several more excellent research studies.

http://www.stetzerelectric.com/category/research/

Stetzerizer Filters are the only product i know that really works to mitigate these EMF problems in the home, i noticed a big difference after installing them.

“The Stetzerizer Filter is designed to filter harmonics and other high frequency current (trash) from the electrical environment, thereby reducing the potential for leakage into the human environment and creating additional trash in non-liner loads (televisions, computers, variable frequency drives, energy-efficient lighting, etc.).”

These are the Harmonic Filters:

https://www.stetzerelectric.com/store/stetzerizer-filter/

This is the microsurge meter:

https://www.stetzerelectric.com/store/stetzerizer-microsurge-meter/

haidut

Forum Supporter
My only complaint with the Trifield is that the EMF setting only detects wifi when you are like one foot from the router, 3G when you are 3 feet from the phone... it's mostly made for microwave ovens. A decent wifi probe would cost twice as much as the entire thing :skull:

I have seen other products on Amazon with higher sensitivity but do you have a favorite?

haidut

Forum Supporter
The real problem with EMF is not the basic AC current in the wiring of the house its by whats called dirty electricity or dirty power, it has to do with the transient frequencies, harmonics, and other noise on electrical wiring. It is generated inside buildings by DC electronic equipment and it can enter the home through wiring from nearby sources including wireless telecommunication antennas connected to the power grid. When the capacity of the primary neutral on distribution lines is exceeded, current runs along the ground and enters homes via grounded water and gas pipes.

“An estimate of the prevalence of self-reported hypersensitivity to electric or magnetic fields is between 1 and 2 percent in the general Swedish population (Hillert et al. 2002). Symptoms include headaches, flu-like symptoms, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, poor quality sleep, tightness in the chest, eye discomfort, skin disorders, dizziness, nausea, and difficulty concentrating (Levallois, 2002).”

Stetzerizer Filters are the only product i know that really works to mitigate these EMF problems in the home, i noticed a big difference after installing them.

“The Stetzerizer Filter is designed to filter harmonics and other high frequency current (trash) from the electrical environment, thereby reducing the potential for leakage into the human environment and creating additional trash in non-liner loads (televisions, computers, variable frequency drives, energy-efficient lighting, etc.).”

Thanks. I think the Trimeter still helps determine if your bed is very near a strong field, which I find to be about a foot from any electrical plug int he wall.

Peater

Don't know about the US but most newer houses here have HDPE plastic incoming pipes, and the earth conductor is combined with the neutral to the point it reaches the DNO's 'service head'/main fuse.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Don't know about the US but most newer houses here have HDPE plastic incoming pipes, and the earth conductor is combined with the neutral to the point it reaches the DNO's 'service head'/main fuse.

Thats good, but the main issue is in the process of rectifying AC to DC as is needed for electronics in the house, this causes harmonic frequencies on the lines that negatively reacts with us, we and all matter are a full expression of the electromagnetic field, our cells are still learning to adapt to our growing technology. Computers, cell phone chargers, clocks, many types of lights all use DC power the worse is smart meters, we are all day long at home and work surrounded by these non biologically compatible harmonics.

The basic AC current going through the wires in the house is not really the problem, its what your plugging in to the outlets thats the issue.

Peater

Stick with Peat friendly incandescent filaments and minimise DC conversion :D (Although my electricity bill just loves LED lights...)

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Stick with Peat friendly incandescent filaments and minimise DC conversion :D (Although my electricity bill just loves LED lights...)

Definitely the incandescent light bulbs are the best for our health.

Blood sugar levels are very effected by these harmonics on the electrical lines, the Stetzer Filters really work, If you read some of the studies i posted earlier there is clear correlation with blood sugar levels normalizing after people installed the filters in their house.

During the 70s when there was the energy crunch, governments started to mandate electronic products be made more energy efficient, using DC power was the best way to do this, it was also during this time we started to see big increases in diabetes and chronic fatigue, as we know many of our health issues come from chronic low blood sugar combined with all the endocrine disrupters in our food and environment.

Makrosky

Hey Such, but it works as expected for electric and magnetic fields that are not wifi, right ? I mean, you're only complaining about the "Radio/Microwave" switch, right ?

Makrosky

STETZERiZER® Store

STETZERiZER® Store

Daniel, are you sure that is legit ? Are there other companies selling devices for the same problem ? Because to me it sounds a little bit like the kind of company that makes up a problem and then sells you the solution.

Please don't take me wrong I'm not accusing anyone, but I've seen literally dozens of websites selling all sorts of crazy filters/detectors for an unimaginable ammount of invisible EMF things.

You have to buy THEIR detector and buy up to 20 filters at 35US$ each. Suspicious.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Just what frequency are we talking about that goes through dirt and up pipes and then back into the air, lol

Not really... I'm not super sure that these frequencies can give me problems. Some of these look decent https://www.lessemf.com/rf.html

This one seems fun to mess around with Buy RTL-SDR Dongles (RTL2832U)

In the US the standard electrical supply frequency is 60 Hz, in many other countries it is 50 Hz.

By dirt i assume you mean the ground, like ground wire in your house. Electric companies in order to save money undersize there neutral return line back to their distribution stations and use the earth to return the energy back to the station.

“In single-wire earth return (SWER) AC electrical distribution systems, costs are saved by using just a single high voltage conductor for the power grid, while routing the AC return current through the earth. This system is mostly used in rural areas where large earth currents will not otherwise cause hazards.

A particular concern in design of electrical substations is earth potential rise. When very large fault currents are injected into the earth, the area around the point of injection may rise to a high potential with respect to distant points. This is due to the limited finite conductivity of the layers of soil in the earth. The gradient of the voltage (changing voltage within a distance) may be so high that two points on the ground may be at significantly different potentials, creating a hazard to anyone standing on the ground in the area. Pipes, rails, or communication wires entering a substation may see different ground potentials inside and outside the substation, creating a dangerous touch voltage.”

Ground (electricity) - Wikipedia

When you say air do mean the electromagnetic field (EMF)…

Last edited:

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Daniel, are you sure that is legit ? Are there other companies selling devices for the same problem ? Because to me it sounds a little bit like the kind of company that makes up a problem and then sells you the solution.

Please don't take me wrong I'm not accusing anyone, but I've seen literally dozens of websites selling all sorts of crazy filters/detectors for an unimaginable ammount of invisible EMF things.

You have to buy THEIR detector and buy up to 20 filters at 35US$ each. Suspicious.

Yes of course they are real company, i was an electrician in my younger years, i have known about them for a long time, give them a call..

FredSonoma

how many of these filters did you need to really notice a difference?

Makrosky

Yes of course they are real company, i was an electrician in my younger years, i have known about them for a long time, give them a call..
Daniel you missunderstood me. I know they are a real company otherwise you wouldn't be recommending it.

I mean, are they legit ? Their concerns are legit ? Are there any other companies selling products for the same problem ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals