Radiation Damage Information and Remedies

Peatress

Peatress

Radiation and hair loss

Meanwhile, people in the US are being offered CAT scans to "detect early signs of heart disease" in a test that "takes only 20 to 30 minutes," and for other trivial reasons, with the approval of state radiation regulators, and without interference from the FDA Hundreds of people recently experienced loss of hair in a stripe around their head after having x-ray scans, when their doctors intentionally used high doses to get clearer images. Paralysis and dementia are likely to follow in a few years, but few doctors recognized their bizarre hair loss as an indication of radiation poisoning. Many hospitals use low voltage x-rays for mammograms, with high LET and increased carcinogenicity, to get better lmages.

Peatress

X-ray damage is not limited to the area being investigated. Deflected x-rays affect adjacent areas, and toxins produced by irradiated cells travel in the bloodstream, causing systemic effects. Dental x-rays cause thyroid cancer and eye cancer. Recent experiments have shown that low doses of radiation cause delayed death of brain cells. The action of x-rays produces tissue inflammation, and diseases as different as Alzheimer’s disease and heart disease result from prolonged inflammatory processes. Ray Peat

Peatress

No topic can be understood in isolation. People frequently ask me what they should do about their diagnosed osteoporosis/osteopenia, and when they mention “computer controlled” and “dual photon x-ray” bone density tests, my attention tends to jump past their bones, their diet, and their hormones, to the way they must perceive themselves and their place in the world. Are they aware that this is an x-ray that’s powerful enough to differentiate very opaque bones from less opaque bones? The soft tissues aren’t being studied, so they are allowed to be “overexposed” until they appear black on the film. If a thick area like the thigh or hip is to be measured, are they aware that the x-ray dose received at the surface where the radiation enters might be 20 times more intense than the radiation that reaches the film, and that the 90 or 95% of the missing energy has been absorbed by the person’s cells? If I limited my response to answering the question they thought they had asked me, I would feel that I had joined a conspiracy against them. My answer has to assume that they are really asking about their health, rather than about a particular medical diagnosis. Ray Peat

Peatress

Pt. 1 - Medical X-rays and Breast Cancer - Dr. John Gofman​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzW0zIjKcmE

Pt. 2 - Medical X-rays and Breast Cancer - Dr. John Gofman - Q&A​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzmixWvKdSI

More of Dr Gofman's work can be found here

X-rays: The Patients' Right-To-Know Policy Statement

Radiation from medical procedures in the pathogenesis of cancer and ischemic heart disease : dose-response studies with physicians per 100,000 population

Radiation-induced cancer from low-dose exposure : an independent analysis

David PS

User: remedies for radiation damage

Peatbot: There are several remedies that can help mitigate the damage caused by radiation exposure. Here are some suggestions:

1. Thyroid hormone: Thyroid hormones are known to be protective against radiation damage. Ensuring that your thyroid function is optimal can help protect against the harmful effects of radiation.

2. Magnesium: Taking a magnesium supplement can be beneficial as magnesium is the single most protective substance against radiation damage. It helps heal genetic breaks and activates enzymes involved in DNA repair.

3. Antioxidants: Vitamins E and A, as well as other antioxidants, can help protect against radiation damage. They neutralize free radicals and reduce inflammation caused by radiation exposure.

4. Progesterone: Progesterone has antioxidant functions and can suppress inflammation. It can also inhibit the enzymes that produce harmful substances in the body. Using progesterone as a protective hormone can help counteract the effects of radiation.

5. Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Consuming coffee can provide some protection against radiation damage.

6. Niacinamide: Niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3, can protect against DNA injury caused by radiation. It reduces lipolysis, which can help interrupt the degenerative processes initiated by radiation exposure.

7. Aspirin: Aspirin has been found to be protective against toxic radiation and the resulting inflammatory processes. It can help reduce inflammation and mitigate the damage caused by radiation exposure.

8. Saturated fats: Saturated fats have anti-inflammatory properties and can help inhibit inflammation and free radical chain reactions. Including healthy sources of saturated fats in your diet can provide some protection against radiation damage.

It's important to note that these remedies can help mitigate the effects of radiation exposure, but they may not completely eliminate the damage. It's always best to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice and guidance.

Peatress

Peatress

Peatress

Last edited:

Beatrix_

Einstein & Curie

F4ECBHAXAAAjbZv.jpg

Peatress

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals