FEMA's 5G Pulse - Thoughts?

arcadia11

Forum Supporter
it was reasonable to err on the side of caution and turn phones off etc. during the alert. In this science fiction world we live in one never knows. But the real issue is the harm of 5G to which we are exposed 24/7 and not just during FEMA alert sessions. i find most people are completely clueless and constantly on their 5G phones to their ears, in their pockets, in bra straps and using them non stop. People barely connect like humans anymore. And this is directly relevant to the global situation, the saga of the last 3 years which is really the saga of the last century or more, Big Pharma, indoctrination, apathy, etc. Humanity must step up and take action. The stakes are too high for complacence. It is always legitimate to think critically and question everything.
i agree. even better - stop using cell phones. i stopped ten years ago. i had a strong feeling re what the dangers were and felt they were a huge trap. we could not have gotten into the digital age this far if not for the cell phones/towers. it may not be too late...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals