Restored Vitality from Ditching My Cell Phone - K. Burke Latest from Arthur Firstenberg

Peatress

I tried to explain this as best as I could (and wasted a lot of time in the process) in the thread that I posted 2 weeks ago, which went largely ignored. I was hoping that by explaining the mechanisms with examples it would open up the minds of people on this forum who consider themselves the most open minded people on the internet ("perceive", "think", "act" - yeah sure). That it would stir up conversations and convince other people to try any of the experiments that I proposed from the simplest ones to the more restrictive ones.
The reality is that (with very few exceptions) everyone here is brainwashed and addicted to their devices and I don't care if anyone gets offended.
Computers are even worse.
How are you posting on the forum without a computer or a phone?

Not everyone on the forum has the expertise your have to understand electronics but that doesn't mean we are not willing to engage with your ideas

Last edited:

Kyle970

@miquelangeles that was a good thread, not a waste of time at all. Too many parallels with emf and my own symptoms over the years to be coincidental for my situation. When I have conversation on the topic with younger standard American folk, I get a the same sacreligion/offended vibe with any criticism all to modern tech.
As someone who worked in the power utility field I would say that exposure could even be more of an issue and rarely talked about, as Panopticon's experienced, transmission static etc. Too much to go into but I'll just say I regret that job big time.
I do think alot varies on personal toxic load and many other factors, not the same for everyone.

JamesGatz

You aint kidding! Junk threads are abundant here. I think most of us are sick and tired of "ways to increase semen output" and typical threads like that. I really wish the admins would wake up and put a temporary moratorium on the bro topics.
Who made you the BROthority brah? Got something to say about bro topics brah? What brah? What is up brah? Im right HERE brah! What you trying to say brah? Sup brah?

Last edited:

Dr. B

You have it backwards.

Computers do have utilitary use, and unlike phones, are generally far easier to modify to mitigate their shortcomings.

There's nothing phones can do that a PC can't do better... except perhaps ease of use.
@miquelangeles are computers worse because they are larger and output more radiation?

So if choosing one or the other, the smartphone, is safer than a laptop?

Also is wifi on smartphone safer, or is the 4g or 5g mode safer where you disable wifi and use “data” instead? I imagine for most people they will need to use wifi at home since data is not unlimited… but I would think data is safer than wifi, even if 4g or 5g? Just thinking because the distance from the cell tower would be much farther than the wifi router distance?

Delaney

Also is wifi on smartphone safer, or is the 4g or 5g mode safer where you disable wifi and use “data” instead? I imagine for most people they will need to use wifi at home since data is not unlimited… but I would think data is safer than wifi, even if 4g or 5g? Just thinking because the distance from the cell tower would be much farther than the wifi router distance?
Wifi uses less energy than data. Phones have to connect to multiple (usually 3) cell towers in order to find your phone, so it can connect to the internet. These cell towers are much further away from your average wifi connection hotspot, so your phone needs to emit much more radiation in order to reach them.

With wifi hotspots, there's only one point your phone needs to connect to, and the signal strength is significantly less (by design), so generally less radiation emitted by your phone is needed to reach these

Either way, the amount of radiation you are exposed to a device exponentially changes within the initial several inches of your proximity. You can simply avoid putting your head close to these devices and you will have reduced the majority of the microwave's potential effects on you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals