Emf (computer , Phone Etc) Radiation Solutions

Amazoniac

It was only today that I realized [:doh] it's possible to activate wi-fi on the airplane mode on some devices: at least no MHz range interference.
I should note that this has nothing to do with the fact that Diokine goes shopping carrying various empty bags from fancy stores so that clerks cooperate like no one could possibly imagine.

JamesGatz

What I'm now familiarizing myself with is ALL electrical devices (ovens, TV's - literally any electrical device)

Are ALWAYS emitting EMF when turned off but plugged in

When you hit the 'OFF' button on an electrical device it still has to remain on and connected to power to listen for the on switch pressed

So basically to stop EMF in these machines you need to actually unplug the machine from power rather than just turning it off

For Higher Voltage machines (Radiator's, ovens, microwaves) it definitely makes a difference

Of course the biggest issue anyone would have to take care of first would be to have a Faraday cage setup for all the phones, tablets, etc from your home as these are devices that intelligence uses to record your conversations, etc even when OFF so they emit HEAVY EMF even when 'off'

I had to remove the SIM card from my device to make it somewhat more tolerable

Even these home devices (Alexa from amazon) is connected to (((you-know-who))). Anything that can connect to Wi-fi or a cell tower is another thing you have to worry about

JamesGatz

OH MAN you people NEED TO TRY unplugging your wifi router before bed - there is SO MUCH STRESS caused by wifi routers

Unplug that badboy before bed and as much as you can!

JamesGatz

Also - USE ETHERNET as much as you can - most EMF coming from your laptop/computer is the machine TRYING TO CONNECT with the router - if you use ethernet, EMF output is greatly reduced