How Holding A Cell Phone In Your Hand Can Cause Cancer

"X-ray damage is not limited to the area being investigated. Deflected x-rays affect adjacent areas, and toxins produced by irradiated cells travel in the bloodstream, causing systemic effects. Dental x-rays cause thyroid cancer and eye cancer. Recent experiments have shown that low doses of radiation cause delayed death of brain cells. The action of x-rays produces tissue inflammation, and diseases as different as Alzheimer’s disease and heart disease result from prolonged inflammatory processes." - Ray Peat

Highlighted quote. Cell phones do produce low level ionizing radiation which is why the manuals they come with warn you to not hold the phone too close to your organs. But even holding it in your hand will damage cells that will travel in your blood and maybe even damage the bone marrow in the bones of your hands. When asked once about the radiation from a laptop Ray said something like "I'd keep it away from my lap," one of the podcasts caller questions.

Tarmander

Pretty sure it's non ionizing EMF...unless it's some new phone thing

Well I mean, ion can be many things... if your body gets stressed out and does something with electrons that isn't intended, where do you draw the line there...