The Evidence Is Now CLEAR That Cell Phone Radiation (EMF) Causes Cancer

Advocate2021

When your SIM card is out - your phone becomes an Ipad/Itouch

No cellular data (Wifi has to be used for everything), no calling or texting on your DIRECT line

You can still call/text through phone apps but they will operate on wifi only and WILL NOT run on cellular data/cell tower connections
thank you and, abased upon this, wifi exposure is less detrimental than cellular exposure? I have heard the inverse of this too and since i am not an engineer i just cannot assess which is correct; but sounds like you have a lot of knowledge in this area.

AlaskaJono

Interesting and important thread. I would like to add that if/when the cell coverage is very little, ie- one bar - the phone 'tries harder' to connect, and uses up mucho battery power. I discovered this with my first flip phone 20 years ago. A cell phone techie told me yes, it will most likely Increase the EMF as the phone will work to connect to the cell signal. So @Advocate2021 if you are remote-ish, definitely turn the phone off and put in an EMF shielded pouch.

Also the cell phone still emits when the phone is turned off. I posted this a year or 2 ago. My friend who is a Hi Fi speaker builder and very anti-EMF showed me ans we did the experiment. His very sensitive device showed my cell 'active' when shut off, in milliamps. So it is never 'disconnected'. By taking out the sim card, one would expect the phone is still on, as the above experiment shows, because emergency calls may be made still. But the tech is surely here when in a wireless mode only, the phone can be traced and identified through the wifi. Safe and effective.

I use the cell phone with the wired earphones/mic when speaking more than 2 minutes, or speaker phone when applicable. My working theory is that EMF exposure goes from least to most harmful in this order: Cellular 3/4/5G. then BlueTooth, then Wireless WiFi. BUT- big caveat - proximity to the head/body is of primary importance as the exposure factor increases when close.

Any thoughts on this? Stay safe.

Advocate2021

Interesting and important thread. I would like to add that if/when the cell coverage is very little, ie- one bar - the phone 'tries harder' to connect, and uses up mucho battery power. I discovered this with my first flip phone 20 years ago. A cell phone techie told me yes, it will most likely Increase the EMF as the phone will work to connect to the cell signal. So @Advocate2021 if you are remote-ish, definitely turn the phone off and put in an EMF shielded pouch.

Also the cell phone still emits when the phone is turned off. I posted this a year or 2 ago. My friend who is a Hi Fi speaker builder and very anti-EMF showed me ans we did the experiment. His very sensitive device showed my cell 'active' when shut off, in milliamps. So it is never 'disconnected'. By taking out the sim card, one would expect the phone is still on, as the above experiment shows, because emergency calls may be made still. But the tech is surely here when in a wireless mode only, the phone can be traced and identified through the wifi. Safe and effective.

I use the cell phone with the wired earphones/mic when speaking more than 2 minutes, or speaker phone when applicable. My working theory is that EMF exposure goes from least to most harmful in this order: Cellular 3/4/5G. then BlueTooth, then Wireless WiFi. BUT- big caveat - proximity to the head/body is of primary importance as the exposure factor increases when close.

so do you think using a phone on 4G(dont think 3 Gis available anymore) on speaker only for calls and staying 10 or more feet away usually (not always possible in car and other times) is about the best you can do with a cell phone?

curious about texting and dictation text- i feel worse with dictation on text than typing and wondering what that means? and radiation from texting?

also feel terrible watching vidoes- much worse than just web browsing so thinking streaming things in video much worse too?

AlaskaJono

so do you think using a phone on 4G(dont think 3 Gis available anymore) on speaker only for calls and staying 10 or more feet away usually (not always possible in car and other times) is about the best you can do with a cell phone?
Yes, I do think that is wise.
curious about texting and dictation text- i feel worse with dictation on text than typing and wondering what that means? and radiation from texting?
No idea about this.
also feel terrible watching vidoes- much worse than just web browsing so thinking streaming things in video much worse too?
Again, no idea regarding streaming and increase or not in EMF.

My guess is that using the phone as a hotspot, 10-12 feet from your laptop connected w wire or wifi is most probably the safest option.

See what others say too. Without measurements, I just assume for my equation that the time and the proximity aspects of personal EMF impact are something I can control right now. :):

Also maybe needs to be said to sleep far away from the phone.

baudoman

Yes, I've heard and felt the same .. that the phone increases power as it tries harder to connect the farther it is away from the tower.

I cringe when I see people with cell phone to head while in a far away or insulated place like underground.

I don't know for sure but from personal experience, I definitely notice that increased use of WiFi, especially when far away from the router, seems more likely to give me a headache than Cellular 4G. This is even when following the guidelines about staying as far away from the devices as possible.

Safest bet is to run Ethernet cable from your router to your machine, and ensure WiFi/NFC/Bluetooth are all off.
You can even buy a USB-C to USB adapter + USB to Ethernet adapter and use your smartphone on Ethernet too. Android phones detect those automatically, so it's not complicated at all to do. Then you can leave your phone in Airplane mode all the time and just connect when you want to use it.
(I think that's something I heard Mercola recommend).

This is apparently one of the cheapest and most effective meters: Trifield TF2: Amazon product ASIN B078T2R64CView: https://www.amazon.com/TriField-EMF-Meter-Model-TF2/dp/B078T2R64C

Next up, we should talk about Electric Vehicles and the magnetic field those batteries that you're sitting on top of give off. I've heard things but not sure if anyone here has more details on that.

Dr. B

You can now all migrate rather easily to Germany after the UN compact on Migration will be signed mid-December. You’ll get free healthcare, housing and some money from the beginning without much hassle.
I‘ll welcome you here, I‘d be delighted to see a bunch of Peaters among the masses of African and Arabic migrants that will continue to come in force.
There are still a lot of rural parts with old farming buildings long abandoned available, set up your Peatland here

Free housing and healthcare just for moving to germany? How does that work?

ddjd

I always have airplane mode on and if needed WIFI also on. At night WiFi also off.

Unless I need to call someone my sim card is always OFF and no cellular

AlaskaJono

I always have airplane mode on and if needed WIFI also on. At night WiFi also off.

Unless I need to call someone my sim card is always OFF and no cellular
Just an FYI: The cell phone completely off still communicates to the towers. I have a friend with fancy electronic equipment, and he showed me in 2018 how the phone is never off, it just measures less on his instruments. So a phone in Airplane Mode I suppose that it would be similar situation, and the phone is still in contact with the nearest towers.

Kyle970

Just an FYI: The cell phone completely off still communicates to the towers. I have a friend with fancy electronic equipment, and he showed me in 2018 how the phone is never off, it just measures less on his instruments. So a phone in Airplane Mode I suppose that it would be similar situation, and the phone is still in contact with the nearest towers.
Have always heard exactly the same. Notice I sleep immensely better if the phone is not in the room at all, whether it's off, on, or airplane mode. Seems like a tested faraday box would be handy place for it to live.

Nick

Have always heard exactly the same. Notice I sleep immensely better if the phone is not in the room at all, whether it's off, on, or airplane mode. Seems like a tested faraday box would be handy place for it to live.
Same here, even in airplane mode the cellphone raises my adrenaline at night if it is in the room, especially if within 3 ft. I did not expect this result but it has happened repeatedly when I tested it.

When I visited somewhere with zero cell service, even though I had my phone in airplane mode and did not use it at all, it drained the batteries much more quickly than normal overnight, I can only assume trying very hard to reach a tower.

AlaskaJono

Same here, even in airplane mode the cellphone raises my adrenaline at night if it is in the room, especially if within 3 ft. I did not expect this result but it has happened repeatedly when I tested it.

When I visited somewhere with zero cell service, even though I had my phone in airplane mode and did not use it at all, it drained the batteries much more quickly than normal overnight, I can only assume trying very hard to reach a tower.
Yes I was told that is true; I had the experience of this in my first year of cell phone ownership, in 2004. (Nokia flip top). So I dropped by an electronic shop in a rural area and the head technician there said that when the phone has zero to one bars of recpetion, the phone then is 'trying harder' to reach the mother ship, and hence battery drainage is faster. Also this directly means the increase in EMF. Not having the phone on your person as much as possible is best practice, as well as sleeping in your room without your phone plugged into the wall next to your head!, phones and other devices in another room is best. Also check the distance from your in house router and perhaps unplug the router (if it is wireless) at night.

David PS

Yes I was told that is true; I had the experience of this in my first year of cell phone ownership, in 2004. (Nokia flip top). So I dropped by an electronic shop in a rural area and the head technician there said that when the phone has zero to one bars of recpetion, the phone then is 'trying harder' to reach the mother ship, and hence battery drainage is faster. Also this directly means the increase in EMF. Not having the phone on your person as much as possible is best practice, as well as sleeping in your room without your phone plugged into the wall next to your head!, phones and other devices in another room is best. Also check the distance from your in house router and perhaps unplug the router (if it is wireless) at night.
The cell phone is also trying harder when you are in a moving vehicle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals