State Of California Says Cellphone Radiation (EMF) Is Unsafe And Causes Brain Cancer

Dante

Because Strongbad, charlie and a third member that I forgot can't be in harmony since they must be fighting for territorial dominance? Because you're afraid that paymanz is going to change his avatar pic and you actually like the current one? Or because tyler got it wrong, why become a man if you can become the man, such as becoming pboy with haidut? Thinking that Blossom came back when in fact it's member bloom? Mad because XPlus didn't upload the gelatin series #3? Or finally because the content posted by most members on the forum have been too narrow-minded in your opinion?
The third member is Constatine

HDD

A few notes I took from the interview on 10 most toxic foods regarding X-ray exposure.

To help minimize negative effects-
Good thyroid function
Magnesium is single most protective substance against radiation damage.
Vitamin e, vitamin a, all of the antioxidants are protective, progesterone and some of the stabilizing hormones, pregnenolone will reduce the inflammation, probably coffee. Coffee and vitamin e would be the simplest things to do.

Function of magnesium in that context-
Helps to heal genetic breaks. DNA repair enzymes are activated by magnesium.

The same things that protect preemptively also help to repair the damage. One thing I didn't mention- niacinamide which protects against DNA injury.

Agent207

@Agent207 - something has been bothering you. Is it because narouz and Mittir disappeared? Or perhaps because burtlan is barely posting? Or because jyb no longer is the 3rd poster on haidut's studies threads? Or because Tarmander hasn't been loessing enough, or that loess hasn't been Tarmandering? Maybe because raypeatclips hasn't been clipping what you wanted him to clip? Or because we will never be able to repeat bobloblaw without confusion? Or because it was only today that you realized that biggirlkiss is actually with incandescent lights directed towards him in his avatar? Or because Koveras and aguilaroja are on the line to be worshipped? Are you mad because you confused Ulla for Ukall? Or because ecstatichamster got offended when you implied that rats and hamsters are all the same? Because milk_lover is swimming in gold while we're swimming in water? Because HDD didn't quote something that you wanted her to quote on the expected timing? Puzzled why NathanK shows I love you so much when you don't love him back? Or because you wonder how John Frusciante posts at the same time that he's performing live? Or mad because Dan Wich hasn't created a section dedicated to amber glasses and dental hygiene? Perhaps Orion that reminded you of onion, that's repulsive for you? Or because you can't understand how Such washes the back of his head since the skull expansion went longer than the length of his arms? Perhaps because there can't be other agent here other than you? Or maybe because you wanted that PakPik and Pet Peeve started a romance? Is it because there are lion attacks on giraffes and charlie is too close to Giraffe? Is it because you lost the link to tyw's blog and can't find it again? Perhaps because I can't tell the difference between in and on so I'm always walking in the streets and living on a home? Because you can't identify what's behind dd99's avatar since it's broken? Is it because you're still traumatized by the picture that YuraCZ uploaded? Is it because charlie didn't include an option on the menu that collects all of the threads that you have saved drafts, so you can easily find them? Perhaps because haidut was never featured again on Generative Energy podcast? Afraid of Philomath's avatar? Because Ewlevy owns an athlete while you don't? Or because bzmazu is the only person in his country? Constantly confusing poilochio with pinocchio? Because Strongbad, charlie and a third member that I forgot can't be in harmony since they must be fighting for territorial dominance? Because you're afraid that paymanz is going to change his avatar pic and you actually like the current one? Or because tyler got it wrong, why become a man if you can become the man, such as becoming pboy with haidut? Thinking that Blossom came back when in fact it's member bloom? Mad because XPlus didn't upload the gelatin series #3? Or finally because the content posted by most members on the forum have been too narrow-minded in your opinion?

LOL!!

No, I'll tell you what really bothers me; it is the damm EMFs not being that easy to get rid off as the pufas!! :dead:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@Agent207 - something has been bothering you. Is it because narouz and Mittir disappeared? Or perhaps because burtlan is barely posting? Or because jyb no longer is the 3rd poster on haidut's studies threads? Or because Tarmander hasn't been loessing enough, or that loess hasn't been Tarmandering? Maybe because raypeatclips hasn't been clipping what you wanted him to clip? Or because we will never be able to repeat bobloblaw without confusion? Or because it was only today that you realized that biggirlkiss is actually with incandescent lights directed towards him in his avatar? Or because Koveras and aguilaroja are on the line to be worshipped? Are you mad because you confused Ulla for Ukall? Or because ecstatichamster got offended when you implied that rats and hamsters are all the same? Because milk_lover is swimming in gold while we're swimming in water? Because HDD didn't quote something that you wanted her to quote on the expected timing? Puzzled why NathanK shows I love you so much when you don't love him back? Or because you wonder how John Frusciante posts at the same time that he's performing live? Or mad because Dan Wich hasn't created a section dedicated to amber glasses and dental hygiene? Perhaps Orion that reminded you of onion, that's repulsive for you? Or because you can't understand how Such washes the back of his head since the skull expansion went longer than the length of his arms? Perhaps because there can't be other agent here other than you? Or maybe because you wanted that PakPik and Pet Peeve started a romance? Is it because there are lion attacks on giraffes and charlie is too close to Giraffe? Is it because you lost the link to tyw's blog and can't find it again? Perhaps because I can't tell the difference between in and on so I'm always walking in the streets and living on a home? Because you can't identify what's behind dd99's avatar since it's broken? Is it because you're still traumatized by the picture that YuraCZ uploaded? Is it because charlie didn't include an option on the menu that collects all of the threads that you have saved drafts, so you can easily find them? Perhaps because haidut was never featured again on Generative Energy podcast? Afraid of Philomath's avatar? Because Ewlevy owns an athlete while you don't? Or because bzmazu is the only person in his country? Constantly confusing poilochio with pinocchio? Because Strongbad, charlie and a third member that I forgot can't be in harmony since they must be fighting for territorial dominance? Because you're afraid that paymanz is going to change his avatar pic and you actually like the current one? Or because tyler got it wrong, why become a man if you can become the man, such as becoming pboy with haidut? Thinking that Blossom came back when in fact it's member bloom? Mad because XPlus didn't upload the gelatin series #3? Or finally because the content posted by most members on the forum have been too narrow-minded in your opinion?

Drareg

I knew that thread @Dave, very funny indeed. But even if you don't like his forms or attitude, I think the guy have been right on some strong health issues regarding EMF and light. Time is giving him credit in those aspects that are rising in relation with health and that he always strongly warned about. He was taken by paranoid some years ago when everyone thought emfs were not that mach to care about.

He can be wrong on other things, like Ray does... there's no God with all the right answers for everything. Problem is that people here just discredit him de-facto because some confronting points; but above all, he's discredited mainly because his "personality". Peat sounds and looks more like the old wise man away from the lights, and Kruse is more of an eccentric extravagant figure.

And this is what I think is the big fail of some people towards him. Forms doesn't mean someone is or not on the right or wrong for everything.

I see Peat research a bit outdated, I mean it was ground-breaking more 20 years ago and before, on the rising of vegetable oils. Today things have changed enormously, in the last 10 years, and we face bigger menaces than the pufas which is the only rock-solid thing Peat has found. But looks that at some point he got stuck on that.. the anti-serotonin, anti-pufa.. etc talk, like if everything gravitates around that. NOT TODAY. And that is where new researchers like Kruse continue the ride on today's living.

Peat time has passed, we got his message, time to move forward. I don't see the man minding about the terrible impact the nonstop rising emf exposure will have on us in the near future.

We need another "Rays" that unmask the next pufa-like menaces.

(PD. I also believe in the benefits of cold exposure, but I knew this long before know about Kruse).

"There is no God with all the right answers for everything", people like you are gods for judging others and their work you don't understand.

Call up the avocado oil company you regularly post sponsored studies for and tell them you have been found out for shilling,the trick to not get caught is this,post a ton of studies with reductionist opinions in between and most people will label you intelligent until someone comes along with an attention span and reads through the studies seeing they refute themselves.
Sporadically offering "noobs" nutrition advice originally from Peat but repackaged as your own will get you "fans" too.
If all else fails here run into quantum physics to explain why PEAT IS WRONG.

sele

Amazing !!
How do you do it!

dd99

Haha classic!

kaybb

Do cell phones emit as much radiation as a lap top or note pad?

TubZy

Complete scam - reducing radiation without interfering with the phone antenna=don't reduce ***t

Cell phone during a call or when using data emits way more radiation than a laptop.

haha thought the same thing

artlange

Keep the phone away from your body, at least 2 feet if possible. Also, if possible leave the phone in another room before going to bed. There are threads on this forum about protecting from EMF. Selenium, magnesium and drugs like cyproheptadine may help.
put you phone into airplane mode. No radiation at all! If you need some connectivity, use WiFi if available. less emissions from phone with WiFi.

Obi-wan

I have been studying this forum for months. My rat was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer back in Nov. 2016. Initial PSA was 12,800. That number is not a mistake. Rat was given Firmagon to block LH and FSH and was told to get comfortable. The rat lived and the latest PSA is now 40. Rat has been doing many supplements and diet recommendations on this forum. Rat still gets the Firmagon injections every 30 days. Rats age is 60 years old.

Rats PSA has been around 40 for the last 4 months. He would like to stop the Firmagon but somehow feel that the PSA should be lower before he does. The medical community feels that prostate cancer is fueled by testosterone. So by blocking FSH and LH ( androgen deprivation) he basically did not die. He went from 204 pounds to 158 pounds in 6 months and last November was bedridden and on OxyContin. Now he weighs 210 pounds (no Oxy) and goes to the gym and has actually increased muscle size and strength, and has very good energy. I would call the last couple of years the perfect storm. He was taking cod liver oil, doing flax seed oil with cottage cheese, trying arginine, DIM, to much DHEA, drinking alcohol, following Dr. Mercola's advice on diet, fasting then doing strenuous workouts in the Gym. Not taking Vit E or B vitamins, etc. After I found Ray Peat and this Forum. he stopped everything that he was doing before and followed this thought: Cancer Metabolism = Stress Metabolism= a respiratory defect in the mitochondria=a defect in the electron transport chain by using supplements like Kuinone, Lapodin, Energin, Retinil, EstroBan, Progestene, Panquinone and Mittolipin. Also Aspirin, Niacinamide, B1. Also following a Peaty diet with OJ, Milk, etc. When he had a bone scan done last Nov. his whole upper torso was lite up with advanced prostate cancer, ribs, shoulders, pelvis. he could hardly move. Now he feels a lot better. Doc wants to do another bone scan. I said no way due to the ion radiation and the estrogen storm that would follow. Believe me he would like to stop the shots and get on with his life!

Wanted to give you an update. he decided to stop the Firmagon even though PSA started creeping up again. In Ray's article Cancer Disorder and Energy he states "understanding the causes of cancer and the appropriate ways to treat it will require more holistic ways of looking at the tumor's relation to the organism, and the organism's relation to the environment! I am now considering a smoking gun theory and that is why this is posted on this thread...the cell phone as the environmental toxin! It has been in his pants pocket on a daily basis for the last 20 years! As he is trying to recover he noticed a pain in the upper leg groin area on the same side as the cell phone which would go away within 30 minutes after removing it! The pain also started in the car and after I turned off blue tooth it went away Is this the reason for the Prostate Cancer? As @tyw states its always about context in his posts. Continuous low dose microwaves creating a stress environment leading to a continuous activation of stress hormones resulting in cancer. How many guys carry their cell phone in their pocket?

L

lollipop

I have been studying this forum for months. My rat was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer back in Nov. 2016. Initial PSA was 12,800. That number is not a mistake. Rat was given Firmagon to block LH and FSH and was told to get comfortable. The rat lived and the latest PSA is now 40. Rat has been doing many supplements and diet recommendations on this forum. Rat still gets the Firmagon injections every 30 days. Rats age is 60 years old.

Rats PSA has been around 40 for the last 4 months. He would like to stop the Firmagon but somehow feel that the PSA should be lower before he does. The medical community feels that prostate cancer is fueled by testosterone. So by blocking FSH and LH ( androgen deprivation) he basically did not die. He went from 204 pounds to 158 pounds in 6 months and last November was bedridden and on OxyContin. Now he weighs 210 pounds (no Oxy) and goes to the gym and has actually increased muscle size and strength, and has very good energy. I would call the last couple of years the perfect storm. He was taking cod liver oil, doing flax seed oil with cottage cheese, trying arginine, DIM, to much DHEA, drinking alcohol, following Dr. Mercola's advice on diet, fasting then doing strenuous workouts in the Gym. Not taking Vit E or B vitamins, etc. After I found Ray Peat and this Forum. he stopped everything that he was doing before and followed this thought: Cancer Metabolism = Stress Metabolism= a respiratory defect in the mitochondria=a defect in the electron transport chain by using supplements like Kuinone, Lapodin, Energin, Retinil, EstroBan, Progestene, Panquinone and Mittolipin. Also Aspirin, Niacinamide, B1. Also following a Peaty diet with OJ, Milk, etc. When he had a bone scan done last Nov. his whole upper torso was lite up with advanced prostate cancer, ribs, shoulders, pelvis. he could hardly move. Now he feels a lot better. Doc wants to do another bone scan. I said no way due to the ion radiation and the estrogen storm that would follow. Believe me he would like to stop the shots and get on with his life!

Wanted to give you an update. he decided to stop the Firmagon even though PSA started creeping up again. In Ray's article Cancer Disorder and Energy he states "understanding the causes of cancer and the appropriate ways to treat it will require more holistic ways of looking at the tumor's relation to the organism, and the organism's relation to the environment! I am now considering a smoking gun theory and that is why this is posted on this thread...the cell phone as the environmental toxin! It has been in his pants pocket on a daily basis for the last 20 years! As he is trying to recover he noticed a pain in the upper leg groin area on the same side as the cell phone which would go away within 30 minutes after removing it! The pain also started in the car and after I turned off blue tooth it went away Is this the reason for the Prostate Cancer? As @tyw states its always about context in his posts. Continuous low dose microwaves creating a stress environment leading to a continuous activation of stress hormones resulting in cancer. How many guys carry their cell phone in their pocket?
WoW, very interesting story and kudos to you for your awesome efforts! Thank you for sharing and pointing out about the pocket cell phone. It is a true problem for men and their clothing styles. Where to put the phone if you don't carry around a bag?

TubZy

WoW, very interesting story and kudos to you for your awesome efforts! Thank you for sharing and pointing out about the pocket cell phone. It is a true problem for men and their clothing styles. Where to put the phone if you don't carry around a bag?

I just hold it in my hand half the time lol or if I need to put it down for a second I'll put it in my back pocket.

L

lollipop

I just hold it in my hand half the time lol or if I need to put it down for a second I'll put it in my back pocket.
Right, good idea. The back pocket has less potential problems.

Evgenius

I would say nowhere on the body is safe, better switch it to airplane mode when the phone is near you.

Obi-wan

What others cancers or disease are the result of this type of continuous low dose of radiation... close to a mans most important hormone activating organs... the testes... Just had a girl tell me she used to put it in her bra. Starting getting a pain in her breast which stopped when she no longer put it there! We all know as we age we start decreasing production of our protective hormones and start producing more stress hormones. Another perfect storm!

Crazycoco

Why do we have so many trolls on this forum nowadays ?
They are polluting the purity of RP's research.
They should go to their respective forums and share their BS ideas.
If you don't like RP's ideas, what the h*** are you doing here?
There is a debate section on this forum for Jack Kruse and Mercola BS.
@charlie and the mods should do something.
:banplz
Don't ban easily. It's not a good philosophy of life. I like heard about many BS. Sometimes it's fun. Jack kruse for example haha lol i just cant stop laughing.