The Evidence Is Now CLEAR That Cell Phone Radiation (EMF) Causes Cancer

Mauritio

Anybody horse of Dsup or substances to improve it ? Seems promising.

"Dsup suppresses X-ray-induced DNA damage by approximately 40% and improves tolerance to radiation"

Dsup - Wikipedia

SuperStressed

It seem's to me that the best combo for measuring all of these signals domestically would be a Trifield TF2 and Acoustimeter AM-10 (for the RF)

I'm sure theres much better stuff that costs 1000's though.

Anyone disagree?

Last edited:

boris

Rats are very prone to cancer and tumors compared to humans..

But don‘t forget most rats get fed a ridiculously unappropriate diet full of PUFAS and grains.
Not even acknowledging commercial ratfood pellets, some of them have straight poison in them.

redred

It seem's to me that the best combo for measuring all of these signals domestically would be a Trifield TF2 and Acoustimeter AM-10 (for the RF)

I'm sure theres much better stuff that costs 1000's though.

Anyone disagree?

The trifield is a joke, if you want to measure radio frequenses in your home a acousticom 2 is more than enough. acoustimer is more than twice and a happy amateur doesnt need that.

SuperStressed

The trifield is a joke, if you want to measure radio frequenses in your home a acousticom 2 is more than enough. acoustimer is more than twice and a happy amateur doesnt need that.
I came to the same conclusion as you. The second video that I posted is much better.

unicorn

Does anyone know of any good EMF meters that are not too expensive?

I just want to check Volts /meter.

Hanzo

I just got a great job but its in a telenetworking building filled with routers and servers. Geez i dont know what to do! i dont feel anything yet

ddjd

I think EMF danger will come to light soon. Once you have schools with their own 5G transmitters and every kid has his own 5G machine the radiation will kill enough to be noticed. Even adult firefighters noticed the damage, and 5G tests have killed masses of birds and caused cows to have panic attacks.

Just get out of the way. And be careful if you talk to authorities:

View: https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1492533677774946306?t=HZPommDnuQBCWZAyRW9q-A&s=19

JamesGatz

Whenever I turn my phone off I can still feel the EMF from 3 rooms away

You guys know what I did today? I popped out my SIM card from my phone (so now my phone is like an itouch) and the EMF level has gone down at least by 5-fold - its a drastic difference

If you turn off cell service in your iphone its nowhere near the same thing

If i need to text/call someone I would rather just use a phone app at this point

I'm convinced even when you turn your iphone off - you are still being actively tracked/monitored and prob recorded as well by (((the usual suspects))) - whatever they were doing to my phone went away as soon as I popped my SIM card out

I'm definitely leaving it out for good

ddjd

You guys know what I did today? I popped out my SIM card from my phone (so now my phone is like an itouch) and the EMF level has gone down at least by 5-fold - its a drastic difference

If i need to text/call someone I would rather just use a phone app at this point

I'm convinced even when you turn your iphone off - you are still being actively tracked/monitored and prob recorded as well by (((the usual suspects))) - whatever they were doing to my phone went away as soon as I popped my SIM card out

I basically never use my 4g mobile data. Just use my phone in a wifi network. If I call, I use WhatsApp with my wifi connection

I use android and I think there's a lot less issues with regards to EMF compared to apple. Samsung seems to be one of the better ones if that does even exist

JamesGatz

I basically never use my 4g mobile data. Just use my phone in a wifi network. If I call, I use WhatsApp with my wifi connection

I use android and I think there's a lot less issues with regards to EMF compared to apple. Samsung seems to be one of the better ones if that does even exist
I think so as well - my father has an android and I notice its a lot more tolerable than an iphone - it seems all apple products in general are the worst offenders in EMF

ddjd

I think so as well - my father has an android and I notice its a lot more tolerable than an iphone - it seems all apple products in general are the worst offenders in EMF
I genuinely can't believe that anyone in their right mind would wear those Bluetooth ear phones. It's absolute suicide

JamesGatz

I genuinely can't believe that anyone in their right mind would wear those Bluetooth ear phones. It's absolute suicide
Yea its interesting that you mention that

I can feel the EMF from Airpods even if the person is 4-5 rooms away - I imagine it does a lot of damage long-term especially

Another thing I find interesting is the timing they were released:

Bluetooth was around for ages yet they choose to release it just about 10 years before their brain chip agenda gets rolled out - I imagine they chose the timing for initial conditioning for people wearing wearable wireless tech near their brain

Advocate2021

once you take sim card out, what functions are in tact- what are you able to do versus not do? thanks.

Advocate2021

trying to figure out how best to mitigate EMF- what do you think? have heard controversy regarding things people put on their phones and necklaces. dont think dr. peat thought much of these things. he did not own a cell phone and built a shield around his computer and did not use wifi .

But being nomadic- i have to use a 4G cell phone on speaker often and try to stand far away from it; but still feel it. I keep it on airplane mode as much as possible and never carry it near me not on airplane mode. I also use wifi for my laptop at present unfortunatlely (when i am set up in my own space i have always hard wired) but stand a few feet away from it and wire a keyboard and mouse to it at a distance.

i wear an organite necklace and have magnetic black stones (shungite?) that a shaman gave me to have with me or put near my computer;but do these do anything do you think or are they just woo woo? ive been shown different necklaces and stones people wear but skeptical. and also have one of those organite pyramids.

what do you think works really if we, unlike Dr. Peat

Advocate2021

this seems to suggest that turning off wifi and just using cellular is better Does Airplane Mode Reduce My EMF Radiation Exposure? Yes.

i just dont have the technical expertise to evaluate this issue so would really appreciate input regarding the truth of the matter and the science from someone here with more qualification in the area per my posts here and in another thread which have gone unanswered. thank you.

JamesGatz

once you take sim card out, what functions are in tact- what are you able to do versus not do? thanks.
When your SIM card is out - your phone becomes an Ipad/Itouch

No cellular data (Wifi has to be used for everything), no calling or texting on your DIRECT line

You can still call/text through phone apps but they will operate on wifi only and WILL NOT run on cellular data/cell tower connections

Immanency

When your SIM card is out - your phone becomes an Ipad/Itouch

No cellular data (Wifi has to be used for everything), no calling or texting on your DIRECT line

You can still call/text through phone apps but they will operate on wifi only and WILL NOT run on cellular data/cell tower connections
hello,do you know the difference in potential harm between phone wifi,phone 4G and phone that can give/receive calls with no wifi/4G on?i have noticed i get noticables burning/stinging small pains everytime my sister turn on her last gen iphone wifi on,and it goes away as soon as she turn it off,4G does not cause the same effect

JamesGatz

hello,do you know the difference in potential harm between phone wifi,phone 4G and phone that can give/receive calls with no wifi/4G on?i have noticed i get noticables burning/stinging small pains everytime my sister turn on her last gen iphone wifi on,and it goes away as soon as she turn it off,4G does not cause the same effect
The more work/connections your machine is doing the more EMF will be emitted

As a general rule - the more power the machine has to consume to run - the more EMF that will be emitted

A phone with wifi, cellular data, bluetooth turned off emits a lot less EMF than one that is connected to all 3

Even for computers - if you are running a processor-heavy application like Adobe or Xcode, etc. it will emit HUGE amounts of EMF compared to if you are just running a web browser with one tab open

The only way to really be safe these days in terms of phone, tablets, and laptops is to take out the SIM and put it in a Faraday cage when not in use - I believe most EMF from phones comes from connecting to cell towers because of the remote connections connected to the device so once you remove the SIM the EMF load is heavily reduced but of course they have fail-safes for these things so best way is to have none of these devices in the household

Otherwise you can reduce EMF by turning off ever connection not in use (cellular data, bluetooth, wifi, etc)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals