State Of California Says Cellphone Radiation (EMF) Is Unsafe And Causes Brain Cancer

Amazoniac

David. I now suspect that the main benefit from such activity is learning to calm your mind under stress, and less so other aspects. Meditation under such conditions is just as practical as relaxed. While both are working on concentration, it's much easier to do it when someone is waking up already relaxed, as a preventative measure to set the pace for the day, than 10 min before a presentation: this is the real challenge. Note how guys that specialize on this usually have pictures in the classic meditation pose.
What did you search to find the image? Defunct pose ice bath?

dreamcatcher

I think air plane mode is OK. Cyproheptadine, magnesium, selenium are all good options. Many of the steroids like progesterone and androsterone are also calcium channel blockers so they can be used too.
I keep the phone on speaker when I talk and really don't like talking much on the phone so most of my conversations are brief. I think the phone is quickly replacing the computer as the default information device and people now mostly text instead of talk, which can be done with the phone far from the head/torso.
I'm reading this 1m away from my phone with a MAGNIFIER while sucking on magnesium. :pompous:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm reading this 1m away from my phone with a MAGNIFIER while sucking on magnesium. :pompous:

Lol, soon we'll all be wearing monocles like those aristocratic peeps back in the day. The strength of the EMF decreases with the square of the distance, so even a foot is probably OK, but if you can do it from 1m then it's even better.

dreamcatcher

Lol, soon we'll all be wearing monocles like those aristocratic peeps back in the day. The strength of the EMF decreases with the square of the distance, so even a foot is probably OK, but if you can do it from 1m then it's even better.
Haha why don't we build a Ray Peat Town instead and live together? Anyone? :rolleyes:

DaveFoster

David. I now suspect that the main benefit from such activity is learning to calm your mind under stress, and less so other aspects. Meditation under such conditions is just as practical as relaxed. While both are working on concentration, it's much easier to do it when someone is waking up already relaxed, as a preventative measure to set the pace for the day, than 10 min before a presentation: this is the real challenge. Note how guys that specialize on this usually have pictures in the classic meditation pose.
What did you search to find the image? Defunct pose ice bath?
I found meditation helpful in the past, but it's a more difficult habit to form, as the absence of action demands more effort than an alternative action.

Jack Kruse's ice bath exemplifies stress induction, which runs contrary Dr. Peat's views, specifically a warning against the deleterious effects of hypothermia. Jack Kruse bathes in ice partly to promote brown adipose tissue (BAT,) which may have some significant benefit, as it promotes thermogenesis.

There are some studies about the phenomenon that the stress inducing effect from believing the concept of invisible "radiation" that could harm you when "touching" you aka harmful EMF is more unhealthier for your body than user of wireless devices who are ignorant about the EMF.

Amazoniac

I found meditation helpful in the past, but it's a more difficult habit to form, as the absence of action demands more effort than an alternative action.

Jack Kruse's ice bath exemplifies stress induction, which runs contrary Dr. Peat's views, specifically a warning against the deleterious effects of hypothermia. Jack Kruse bathes in ice partly to promote brown adipose tissue (BAT,) which may have some significant benefit, as it promotes thermogenesis.
Yeah, but that sounds like a good way to rationalize the activity. It also seems to be an attempt to lower the threshold for what is perceived as cold when the body isn't warm enough.

Arrade

There are some studies about the phenomenon that the stress inducing effect from believing the concept of invisible "radiation" that could harm you when "touching" you aka harmful EMF is more unhealthier for your body than user of wireless devices who are ignorant about the EMF.
I can believe that haha
We need wifi

achillea

If you are so inclined to hear the truth.
Replay Weekend : Talks - The EMF Health Summit

A good start is Ole Johannsen and Dr Klinghardt

We were impressed by most of the speakers. especially Ole Johanssen PhD, Oram Miller, Dave Stetzer, Paul Heroux,, Nick Penault, David Carpenter and Josh del Sol Beaulieu

Last time I checked, the formula is this: SMOKE + ION RADIATION = ACCELERATED CANCER
and
human + life = slow cancer
human + stress = accel cancer

now EMF has been given a stressing placebo effect of being carcinogenic:

emf + placebo = stress

therefore

human + EMF + placebo = accel cancer

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals