FEMA's 5G Pulse - Thoughts?

animalcule

Today, Oct 4, at 2:20 PM, FEMA will be testing their emergency communication systems by sending out an alert to all cell phones, tvs, and radios in the US, for 30 minutes. It will involve a 5G pulse sent out to all 5G phones.

There are a lot of conspiracy theories swirling about this releasing the Marburg virus or something, which does not seem like a legitimate concern to me. But what I do wonder about is if this nationwide 30 minute stream of emergency alerts will significantly raise radiation to those in an environment surrounded by cell towers, 5g or otherwise, as well lots of people with cell phones in their pockets.

Anyone with cell phone radiation/5G knowledge?

Today, Oct 4, at 2:20 PM, FEMA will be testing their emergency communication systems by sending out an alert to all cell phones, tvs, and radios in the US, for 30 minutes. It will involve a 5G pulse sent out to all 5G phones.

There are a lot of conspiracy theories swirling about this releasing the Marburg virus or something, which does not seem like a legitimate concern to me. But what I do wonder about is if this nationwide 30 minute stream of emergency alerts will significantly raise radiation to those in an environment surrounded by cell towers, 5g or otherwise, as well lots of people with cell phones in their pockets.

Anyone with cell phone radiation/5G knowledge?
My test just happened and boy was it loud. I quickly turned my phone off.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I turned off the cell phones but I also have a landline. I expected the alarm or some kind of notification to show up on the landline but it was silent.

I turned off the cell phones but I also have a landline. I expected the alarm or some kind of notification to show up on the landline but it was silent.
I have a landline and computer too and nothing happened there.

Peatful

Bastrds did it at 2:17 as I was sprinting to the microwave at work

As loud as it was I think it probably caused a few heart attacks 😂

These emergency alerts are just data (text) sent out to phones... a very small amount of incoming data compared to what is constantly being sent back and forth with images, video, voice, etc. Radiation intensity falls off by the inverse square of the distance, so what your phone sends out is a bigger concern than what it receives.

OP
A

animalcule

These emergency alerts are just data (text) sent out to phones... a very small amount of incoming data compared to what is constantly being sent back and forth with images, video, voice, etc. Radiation intensity falls off by the inverse square of the distance, so what your phone sends out is a bigger concern than what it receives.
Thanks!!

I heard the alert on the radio at 2:21. Phone was off. Someone close to me was very concerned about it. Turned out to be nothing.

OP
A

animalcule

It says nothing of the sort in the link.
You’re right, it doesn’t. Someone close to me was very concerned about it and told me this. Not knowing anything about it apart from what I was told, I thought I’d query the forum.

Peater

You’re right, it doesn’t. Someone close to me was very concerned about it and told me this. Not knowing anything about it apart from what I was told, I thought I’d query the forum.

As above, it's just a glorified 'push' alert. eBay/WhatsApp notifications? Same sort of thing. I think this stuff gets floated out to make people who doubt the narrative look crazy.

Advocate2021

An account I just received on a group I am on that is quite disturbing is below line- the times are confusing. I followed the lead about getting into nature and went out to a nature trail a half hour outside of the city and grounded there for 2.5 hrs. however, on the drive there i noticed towers constantly and one that was not that far from the reserve ironically. i may have been better off just staying inside my place in city to be honest with all turned off. I could feel it and i still feel it- burning in back of head and strange taste and charring on roof of mouth. i reacted for sure and i was nestled in woods and trees barefoot so something happened. I had a ring in my ears that was strongest first hour, consistent with the account below. The irony of going into secluded nature away from everything and probably being more zapped there than in an apartment in midtown of a city. i actually saw more towers as i drove out than what i see in midtown here. Crazy world.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FEMA test 220pm Oct 4 2023​

At ##### at 210pm today Oct 4, 2023 we (###### and I) turned off all iPads and cellphones and gathered up hands free phones too and put them in a box outside. Then we cut the power to the whole house at 210pm. We stayed in the bathroom with door shut where there are no windows and we had a battery powered light and coronet smogmeter set on EMF readings. Everything was in the green zone to start at 2:10pm.

At 2:14pm there was a spike to the yellow and up to red zone.

At 223pm there was an extended spike to red zone.

At 2:25pm there was an extended spike to red zone.

At 2:27,27,29,31,32,33 there were spikes in the green zone.

At 2:34pm there was an extended spike to red zone.

From 2:36,37,38,40,41, there were spikes in the green zone.

At 2:42pm there was an extended spike to red zone.

From 2:44,45,47 there were spikes in the green zone.

This EBS testing shows they started early at 2:14pm and heavily spiked at 14,23,34 and 42 minutes after 2pm.

Because of all the precautions we took to avoid and we still got these readings shows the invisible power of frequencies and how easily they can reach us anywhere with frequencies-Directed Energy Weapons (DEW). Our exposure was probably much lower than those who did not take all the precautions we did but this is proof they lied about the 2:20pm only as it went on over 30 minutes as proven by high the meter spikes. Also sources reported that when they turned on their phones again earlier at 2:30pm they still got the test in their phone. That is because they continued until 2:42pm!! So everyone got zapped several times with the higher spikes.

Last edited:
An account I just received on a group I am on that is quite disturbing is below line- the times are confusing.

Do they have a control showing they don't normally see spikes like that 24/7 in a world with ubiquitous microwave/RF communication? Why do they think this isn't the neighbor girl texting her boyfriend?

Advocate2021

Do they have a control showing they don't normally see spikes like that 24/7 in a world with ubiquitous microwave/RF communication? Why do they think this isn't the neighbor girl texting her boyfriend?
will have to see how the chain develops there. as i said, the times were confusing as seems it was only the first half hr. But i felt it for sure. wish i had just stayed home. i think worse outside.

OP
A

animalcule

As above, it's just a glorified 'push' alert. eBay/WhatsApp notifications? Same sort of thing. I think this stuff gets floated out to make people who doubt the narrative look crazy.
Agreed.

Advocate2021

it was reasonable to err on the side of caution and turn phones off etc. during the alert. In this science fiction world we live in one never knows. But the real issue is the harm of 5G to which we are exposed 24/7 and not just during FEMA alert sessions. i find most people are completely clueless and constantly on their 5G phones to their ears, in their pockets, in bra straps and using them non stop. People barely connect like humans anymore. And this is directly relevant to the global situation, the saga of the last 3 years which is really the saga of the last century or more, Big Pharma, indoctrination, apathy, etc. Humanity must step up and take action. The stakes are too high for complacence. It is always legitimate to think critically and question everything.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals