Emf (computer , Phone Etc) Radiation Solutions

ndn

I see a lot of things on the market for cell phone computer etc radiation... are any of them legit . Is it possible to have someone versed in electronics or whatever build something to neutralize an entire area -I live in new York city , the power has went out in the bottom half of the island a couple times and all the sudden people seem to be more social , is the reputation new York has for anti social people really just because of radiation... it would be cool to at least neutralize my apartment and surrounding block or neighborhood

Tarmander

Read my log, the EMF story. Apartments are almost impossible to shield because of multiple Wifi stations, Smart Meter bays, etc. All those little gizmos that you stick to your phone don't do ***t...well if they do my electrosmog meter doesn't say they do, so in my book they are worthless...unless you want to BELIEVE or something. Best bet is to make plans to get out. If it is not affecting you, then you are lucky, still make plans to get out because it is wearing you down and you will feel it eventually.

Greg says

This is my apartment in London on the left and the one on the right is my parent's house. This many routers must have a detrimental effect on our cells. I use to sit in an underground office directly under a mobile phone booster. My head felt like I had been slapped with a book on the side near the booster after a while and terrible migraines when I got home. I am sensitive to EMFs and have tried all sorts and have found most things make it worst. Last month I was forced to go through the Xray full body scanner at Gatwick which I have read that actual regular doctors have refused to go through.

Doctor barred from flying after refusing body scan on health grounds

Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 10.09.13.png

seano

This is my apartment in London on the left and the one on the right is my parent's house.

Last month I was forced to go through the Xray full body scanner at Gatwick which I have read that actual regular doctors have refused to go through.

I have about the same with my flat in west London. Question now is where near London I can find a place to live without so many signals?

Legally they have to let you opt out of the scanner and instead do a full pat down. But maybe they don't realize, or don't care so give you a really hard time. I've not had a problem when requesting this in the US. You just have to get there a bit early to be prepared for it to take a long time.

Guys power cables have a field that's like 6 inches. Why are people so obsessed with outlets.

OP
ndn

ndn

This is probably a drop in the bucket, but I'm working on a page of wifi tweaks:
https://www.toxinless.com/wifi

I can't really understand a lot of this , but wanted to ask you if I could potentially commission a local electronics builder to make me something like what you speak of or just get something off the market . I am in a rehab right under heavy powerlines , everyone 150 people constantly on a cell phone a big cell tower , in addition to trying to rebuild my body and energy ...it seems to by hindering my recovery. The free energy company light rhythms manufactures things they claim nullify these frequencies, and Earth Pulse Technologies says their therapeutic electromagnet does the same while on it. All this is way over my head when I try to research it . I am particularly sensitive to emf if seems. The life extension foundation hasn't been a huge help directing me to an answer, and a lot of their stuff is at ends with peat.

Greg says

try here... Shielding Overview - EMFields

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 18.29.59.png

i bought some material and i throw it over my router when i go to sleep. i also think some of these shielding items can make it worse. for instance if you bought one of these canopies above and there is a router below you the wifi frequency would get stuck inside the canopy.

Agent207

try here... Shielding Overview - EMFields

View attachment 4075
i bought some material and i throw it over my router when i go to sleep. i also think some of these shielding items can make it worse. for instance if you bought one of these canopies above and there is a router below you the wifi frequency would get stuck inside the canopy.

Why the hell someone would install the canopy and not putting the floor protection sheet?

Amazoniac

InChristAlone

For phones tablets and laptops get a plugable Ethernet adapater you can go to their website to see which product is compatible. "Plugable.com"