Does Prolonged Radiofrequency Radiation Emitted From Wi-Fi Devices Induce DNA Damage In Various Tiss

paymanz

Does prolonged radiofrequency radiation emitted from Wi-Fi devices induce DNA damage in various tissues of rats? - PubMed - NCBI

Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) providers have become essential in our daily lives, as wireless technology is evolving at a dizzying pace. Although there are different frequency generators, one of the most commonly used Wi-Fi devices are 2.4GHz frequency generators. These devices are heavily used in all areas of life but the effect of radiofrequency (RF) radiation emission on users is generally ignored. Yet, an increasing share of the public expresses concern on this issue. Therefore, this study intends to respond to the growing public concern. The purpose of this study is to reveal whether long term exposure of 2.4GHz frequency RF radiation will cause DNA damage of different tissues such as brain, kidney, liver, and skin tissue and testicular tissues of rats. The study was conducted on 16 adult male Wistar-Albino rats. The rats in the experimental group (n=8) were exposed to 2.4GHz frequency radiation for over a year. The rats in the sham control group (n=8) were subjected to the same experimental conditions except the Wi-Fi generator was turned off. After the exposure period was complete the possible DNA damage on the rat's brain, liver, kidney, skin, and testicular tissues was detected through the single cell gel electrophoresis assay (comet) method. The amount of DNA damage was measured as percentage tail DNA value. Based on the DNA damage results determined by the single cell gel electrophoresis (Comet) method, it was found that the% tail DNA values of the brain, kidney, liver, and skin tissues of the rats in the experimental group increased more than those in the control group. The increase of the DNA damage in all tissues was not significant (p>0.05). However the increase of the DNA damage in rat testes tissue was significant (p<0.01). In conclusion, long-term exposure to 2.4GHz RF radiation (Wi-Fi) does not cause DNA damage of the organs investigated in this study except testes. The results of this study indicated that testes are more sensitive organ to RF radiation.

Rats in both groups were kept 50 cm far away
from the antenna of the generator

Last edited:

Makrosky

Nice find. Thanks!

Two things to discuss :
1) It is only for 2.4 Ghz. We are bombarded with many other frequencies.
2) The fact that it doesn't affect DNA means it doesn't affect any other area of physiology ?

OP
P

paymanz

2) The fact that it doesn't affect DNA means it doesn't affect any other area of physiology ?
i wondering that too..

it also notable that its 50cm away from animals.if longer distances like 2-3m be same bad effect then it is really scary.even considering only dna damage and not other possible aspects.

i really think about make a shields for my balls!seriously, its not only reproductive organ , its about whole hormone system in men.

Makrosky

i wondering that too..

it also notable that its 50cm away from animals.if longer distances like 2-3m be same bad effect then it is really scary.even considering only dna damage and not other possible aspects.

i really think about make a shields for my balls!seriously, its not only reproductive organ , its about whole hormone system in men.

:rofl

Not underestimating what you said, I just laughed a lot imagining a kind of faraday cage for balls, like the ones you use on hockey and football and stuff, but metallic to shield frequencies. With a small rechargeable deposit with Pansterone and liquid K to keep refilling your balls with androgens.

OP
P

paymanz

:rofl

Not underestimating what you said, I just laughed a lot imagining a kind of faraday cage for balls, like the ones you use on hockey and football and stuff, but metallic to shield frequencies. With a small rechargeable deposit with Pansterone and liquid K to keep refilling your balls with androgens.
lol the question is what material to use to block the radiation effectively...

Tarmander

Cool find. I wish they had tested hormones levels and maybe run more of a blood panel. Wifi and other EMF chiefly lower blood sugar. We should see raised adrenaline and cortisol from that effect.

Drareg

A lot of research coming through on this,was it Denmark who have got rid of wifi from schools and went back to cable based?

The best way to test if this has legs is to see if Apple and the like are patenting any anti radiation styled devices to contain it.

judge

cheap method to block is metal window screen material from hardware store. i use push pins or thumbtacks to fix it on the interior walls

OP
P

paymanz

cheap method to block is metal window screen material from hardware store. i use push pins or thumbtacks to fix it on the interior walls
That blocks WiFi?

To a degree that you can't find any signal with a WiFi device anymore?!

MkUltra

Are we still talking about shielding the testes?

Tacking window screen to one's balls seems a bit extreme. But you'd have to respect the commitment.

MkUltra

That blocks WiFi?

To a degree that you can't find any signal with a WiFi device anymore?!

The only way this really works if if you do all surfaces in a room - ceilings, walls, floors, windows, doors. You must electrically tie all this material together thoroughly. For a door you'd have to make some sort of RF gasket around the jamb.

Seems a bit extreme to me. And unless you're going to don some sort of aluminum foil suit you better not go outside. Radio stations, TV stations, various radars (weather, ATC, military, etc.). LTE cell towers. Satellites. The list goes on.

Oh, and not to forget the Sun and the rest of the universe. Also emitters of radio energy.

purple pill

i wondering that too..

There's emf shielded boxer shorts on the market, they use a special fabric with silver i believe, i seen a study a while back about guys having issues with getting there ladies pregnant, a few weeks of wearing these and there was like an 80% success rate....sure it was a small study probably put together by sellers so never gave it too much attention lol

Judd Crane

I can choose between 2,4 ghz and 5 ghz on my wifi router. I've heard 2,4 ghz gets water molecules to rotate which may have biological implications. Any speculations regarding what frequency is least damaging of the two?

purple pill

I can choose between 2,4 ghz and 5 ghz on my wifi router. I've heard 2,4 ghz gets water molecules to rotate which may have biological implications. Any speculations regarding what frequency is least damaging of the two?
Sure i went with 2.4ghz on mine can't remember the reasoning though, I think the main thing would be to turn off any frequency you don't use to cut down on EMFs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals