GSM Cell Phone Signals Probably Cause Cancer In Rats

bobbybobbob

“Game-changing” study links cellphone radiation to cancer

I didn't find the actual study.

All the "smart" people are sure that all non-ionizing radiation is totally safe and will call you crazy for wondering about that, so it's interesting to see these things bubble up in the media.

I did see a comment somewhere remarking that the data from the actual study revealed the CDMA signal apparently lowered death rates for some of the rats, so maybe the whole thing is garbage.

Kari Rastas

yes there is a lot of information on the pulsed microwave radiation and it's effects on humans and all biological life forms. I am at the present time collecting many papers and documentation concerning this complicated subject. I have had to do much study on rf transmittion systems and biology human and organic as well as physics. It is no wonder that the general public have no idea about how dangerous these frequencies truly are. Much more research should have been done on this matter before they installed the wireless phone systems. But because of the immense power of the telecommunications industry they have some how found a way to circumvent any further studies to be done and simply installed these systems world wide. It has already been proven they are highly dangerous but installations are still rolling out world wide. I have written many letters to the government departments and MP's and even the prime minister and opposition leaders here. I have yet to receive any reply concerning these dangers. It is what is called intentional ignorance, This is how they attempt to protect themselves.

Obi-wan

Men should not keep cell phones in their pockets. Apple phones by the way have the highest microwave radiation. I feel it contributed to my prostate cancer. Constant cellular excitation...

SOMO

I've heard of people's metal fillings or dental implants hurting when exposed to EMF or other electromagnetic radiation.

I myself have walked into a room and felt that the air was "heavy" and realized there must be a TV or computer in standby/sleep mode (black screen, but still on and emitting signal.)

Ever since I was a kid, I could feel electronics. (It sounds tinfoil, I know.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals