INCREDIBLE Jack Kruse Interview

Inaut

i often where the earbuds when talking on the phone. I'm sure there are issues with even that but at least i minimize the exposure to my brain

SOMO

Jack Kruse is a very intelligent individual[1], you have to be to fix the nerves in a spine and keep someone walking and talking after horrendous car accidents and other misadventures that people survive.[2] He is speaking at Weston Price events [3] so I consider him a big great resource. I think he has proved his cold therapy with his weight loss.[4] With the coming 5G and China talking 6G...I believe we are going to have to make many concessions to survive the coming frequencies........I have already lost many friends to brain cancer due to cell phone use. [5] Eyesight too has suffered as many have had eye surgeries...Amazing that Americans spend the most on health care and have the worst health.....I admire the fact that he is not some know it all guru trying to sell some snake oil for $69.95 a bottle, with a 30 minute you tube commmercial. Why You Must Reduce Your Exposure to EMF (ElectroMotive Force) | The Liberty Beacon

1. His license to practice medicine was revoked because he lied during a deposition.

2. What does that have to do with Jack Kruse? If you've been injured, you need to get back to good health regardless of whether you listen to Kruse or not. You're saying if someone is paralyzed after a car crash that Jack Kruse has reversed this state?

3. Weston A Price Foundation is mostly psuedo-science, they even suggest people should be adding lard to their diet lol. They also encourage FCLO (Fermented cod Liver Oil), a rancid PUFA supplement that actually gave one of their members a heart attack. Also Sally Fallon has financial ties with this product, which she doesn't disclose.

4. Jack Kruse is not lean or particularly fit. It's easy to lose weight, but it's not easy to become extremely lean and muscular. I hate to body shame, but since you brought it up...
Here he is in 2017 with a visible gut and neck fat:
a5x7Qnb.png

If Cold therapy works so well, why is he still overweight?

This fatass con artist/disgraced ex-doctor claims to sit in a bathtub of ice cubes for an hour - HOW MUCH COLDER DOES THE WATER HAVE TO BE for him to lose those last 20 pounds he seems to be struggling with?

He also lied about infecting himself with MRSA
and healing it with cold therapy OR he had liposuction - rendering his claims of weight loss meaningless.
But only at TED did he spill the beans that on Jan 9th of this year, he injected himself with a staph infection and had a plastic surgeon colleague remove abdominal fat he’d spent a few months gaining in anticipation of the surgery (he had to create a valid cause for the surgery…because your business is everybody’s ******* business). He did general anesthesia, no local, and no post-op meds. Instead, he went home and settled into a tub of ice for some hours.

He claims he was screaming in pain prior to entry, but was pain free inside of minutes, has remained pain free, and the staff infection did not take hold. Of course, this wasn’t a one-off deal—he used cold thermogenesis (CT) as an exclusive alternative for his post operative recovery. He has since begun to use CT on patients who were inoperative, in order to rehabilitate them to a state where he could perform surgery (he tells one of those stories in his TED talk). I’m sure he’ll tell others in time.

Let’s back up to January 9th, the day of his surgery. By coincidence, Jack had been trying to reach me for a few days, and after obligatory phone tag, I settled down to a glass of whiskey on the evening of January 9th and rang him up, having no idea of what was in store. He answered, and something seemed way off…as though he’d been shot and was lying in a puddle of his own blood, bleeding to death. Nope, it was worse. He’d been in 40ish degree water for some hours (under supervision) at that point. He told me all about what he was up to, swore me to secrecy and that was that. I made sure he was under supervision and was eating during the experiment, because he was intending for a long haul in the icy water.

5. What evidence do you have that cellphones caused your friends deaths? Did your friends, before their passing, say that it was for sure the cell phones that were causing their health problems? I know someone who died of brain cancer and she gardened daily, went to church regularly, did not watch TV and certainly did not own a cell phone.

Last edited:

Travis

3. Weston A Price Foundation is mostly psuedo-science, they even suggest people should be adding lard to their diet lol. They also encourage FCLO (Fermented cod Liver Oil), a rancid PUFA supplement that actually gave one of their members a heart attack. Also Sally Fallon has financial ties with this product, which she doesn't disclose.

That website it truly awful. Have a look at what they say about stigmasterol while shamelessly promoting butter.

Fallon, Sally. "Why Butter Is Better.' The Weston A. Price Foundation (2014)

'The Wulzen or “anti-stiffness” factor is a nutrient unique to butter.' ―Fallon

The Wulzen anti-stiffness factor is synonymous with stigmasterol, a phytosterol found in virtually every plant. You can confirm their equivalency here on Wikipedia, and it ubiquity in this article below:

Lagarda, M. J. "Analysis of phytosterols in foods." Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis (2006)

After photolysis by sunlight in leafs, stigmasterol's ring would likely break-open and become a secosteroid similar in form and function to vitamin D₃. The open chain form of sitosterol, another phytosterol found in leaves, is officially given the name vitamin D₅. Irradiated plant sterols have calcemic effects.

The stigmasterol and seco-stigmasterol are not unique to anything, and most certainly not 'unique to butter.'

SB4

@SOMO I'll give a slight rebutel. He was very fat before this so even when you lose a ton of weight those last few pounds probably are going to be stubborn. Having said that, he had gained weight by the time that video came out. He claims it's due to night shift and bio hacks. Dubious but I do think night shift will **** your sh*t up.

How do you know he lied about taking MRSA? It's suspicious how he hasn't seemed to set it up with proof that he did it however wim hoff did something similar in a scientific experiment so it seems to work.

Also the no pain killer surgery, I'm not sure if it is legit or not but it's definitely believable. Very cold temperatures get rid of pain quick in my experience.

InChristAlone

Jack definitely has a double chin and deep lines in his face. Those lines are mineral and hormone deficiencies. He's also puffy. I'm sure hypothyroid.

Ras

Then why do people get brain cancer with heavy cell phone use. Why did a friend of mine get bone cancer on his leg exactly where he keep his cell phone. why did another friend complain about breast pain and when she removed her cell phone it went away. Why did I get groin pain on the side that I keep my cell phone and when I switched to the other side the pain switched also...
Are you talking to me?
I said that, "The EMF radiation used by cellphones and the ionizing radiation produced during an x-ray procedure are different." I also said, "The latter has been proven to harm coherent cells, while the former has not." In the first quote, I said that they are different, because they are. And in the second I said that the EMF radiation that cellphones use has not been proven to harm coherent cells, but that the ionizing radiation that constitutes an x-ray has been proven to be harmful. I did not say that the EMF radiation of cellphones does not harm coherent cells - maybe it does: I don't know. Also, not everyone will get brain cancer from using a cellphone, even if they hold an identical phone on the same side of their skull as someone else for the same amount of time all their life. However, ionizing radiation is a sure thing.

Travis

The classic chemical mechanism relies on ionization of dNA or adjacent water in the nucleus—leading to adducts, chain breaks, and resulting mutagenesis. However: free iron atoms having high cross-sections could become ionized by β-particles in the cytosol, inducing hydrogen peroxide and leading to NF-κB activation. Nuclear factor-κB is a redox-sensitive transcription factor that forms an internal disulfide bridge upon contact with H₂O₂, releasing it from its' binding protein while simultaneously modifying its' charge—enhancing its lipophilicity for nuclear ingress.

Whatever the molecular etiology may be, an association between ionizing radiation and cancer is well-established. Linus Pauling had written about such things in the '70s, a scientist that should be trusted as he'd never 'sell out.' Linus Pauling held accuracy above all things and had clashed head-on with the AMA, and some food industries indirectly, when explaining one common form of cardiovascular disease. He had even won the 1962 Nobel Peace Prize for being vocal against atomic weapons.

SB4

@Travis What do you think to the hypothesis that non ionizing non thermal (ie cell phone) radiation causes damage via activating voltage gated calcium channels?

Travis

This is interesting, and I found this article here. Despite this being funded by an organization affiliated with the cell phone industry, it is a meta-review so it has information about other studies. The only bias can come from his 'conclusion,' but I have read meta-reviews where the author had omitted the most damning evidence:

The most damning evidence in this study is the 2006 study by Carlberg & Hardell that had yielded a dose-dependent increase in risk, ranging from 1.6 for low to 3.5 for high frequency use. [The word frequency when talking about cell phones should probably be reserved for the scientific definition, similar to how 'reduced' should be used cautiously when talking about redox biochemistry.]

If this were the only study on this topic, I'd would throw my cell phone away. However, the meta-review had odds ratios all over the board for all studies combined; some were higher and some were lower, clustering around the 'no risk' line. Yet, it could be frequency-dependent, and the different studies could have been done in different countries using a different 'channel.' It is well-established in Raman and infrared spectroscopy that certain molecular groups—i.e. phosphates, carbonyls, amino groups—will respond to different wavelengths, the underlying principle of the technique. The precise frequency could then explain the difference between studies, as well as the specific effects on a specific brain protein (the calcium channel).

de Pomerai, David I. "Microwave radiation can alter protein conformation without bulk heating." FEBS letters (2003)

'Exposure to microwave radiation enhances the aggregation of bovine serum albumin in vitro in a time- and temperature-dependent manner. Microwave radiation also promotes amyloid fibril formation by bovine insulin at 60°C. These alterations in protein conformation are not accompanied by measurable temperature changes,' ―de Pomerai

'Public concern about alleged adverse health e¡ects of microwave radiation from mobile telephone use has focussed largely on the possibility of DNA damage and cancer [9,10]. However, several large-scale epidemiological studies have failed to support any such link [11]. Evidence cited above implies that microwaves may be able to induce a non-thermal heat-shock response, enhancing the expression of small HSPs [1,2,12] in particular. Protein conformational changes are associated with a different group of human diseases, the amyloidopathies (including Creutzfeld–Jakob, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases). [Aluminum ions best explain neurofibrillary tangles observed in Alzheimer's disease, and low sulfate perfectly explains the β-amyloid.] We have therefore asked whether prolonged microwave exposure can directly affect protein conformation in vitro, and whether this might underlie the observed induction of HSP expression.' ―de Pomerai

Energy waves in the microwave range are close to those used by cell phones, and their nonthermal interactions have now been shown to modify protein. [So What's the Frequency Kenneth?]

Quite strangely, the author had not reported the frequency. However, he seems to believe the frequency he had used in the study had been similar to those routinely used in cell phone communication. You would get the impression by reading the text that thermal effects are energy-dependent, and energy values had been reported (measured in Watts per unit area, or per kilogram).

'Modelling of specific absorbed radiation (SAR) distributions within our exposure system (data not shown) indicated an average SAR of 15–20 mW kg⁻¹ across most of the sample area, with peak SARs of up to 50 mW kg⁻¹ confined to the corners. This pattern was approximately matched by the spatial distribution of optical densities in the BSA light-scattering experiments, where the highest values were always recorded in corner wells. Although these SARs are higher than those estimated previously, they still fall within the lower end of the range experienced by mobile phone users. Thermal effects of microwaves only become apparent at SARs ≥ 100-fold greater than those experienced within our exposure system, confirming our conclusion (from micro-thermocouple measurements) that these effects are non-thermal.' ―de Pomerai

Online depictions of the electromagnetic spectrum place the cell phone frequencies between those of radio and microwave. From reading this article, you might get the impression that cell phone frequencies are actually classified as microwaves—capable of literally cooking food should a higher energy density be used.

I think there could be something to this, and also that it is frequency-dependent. For example: If the frequencies used by one carrier specifically—such as Verizon™—could uniquely interact with serotonin receptors, that could even explain why @Kartoffel is so delusional.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

Are you talking to me?
I said that, "The EMF radiation used by cellphones and the ionizing radiation produced during an x-ray procedure are different." I also said, "The latter has been proven to harm coherent cells, while the former has not." In the first quote, I said that they are different, because they are. And in the second I said that the EMF radiation that cellphones use has not been proven to harm coherent cells, but that the ionizing radiation that constitutes an x-ray has been proven to be harmful. I did not say that the EMF radiation of cellphones does not harm coherent cells - maybe it does: I don't know. Also, not everyone will get brain cancer from using a cellphone, even if they hold an identical phone on the same side of their skull as someone else for the same amount of time all their life. However, ionizing radiation is a sure thing.

The apple I phone has one of the highest EMF's. The EMF is the strongest when the phone has a weak signal. Shielding it in your pocket doesn't help...

Ras

The apple I phone has one of the highest EMF's. The EMF is the strongest when the phone has a weak signal. Shielding it in your pocket doesn't help...
You might as well accept it. We need cellphones to fully function. Not only that, but you're saturated all day with EMR from cellphone towers, radio stations, television broadcasts, WiFi, and the sun.

cyclops

You might as well accept it. We need cellphones to fully function. Not only that, but you're saturated all day with EMR from cellphone towers, radio stations, television broadcasts, WiFi, and the sun.

Humans don't need cell phones to fully function. The sun is much different from the other things listed.

Ras

Humans don't need cell phones to fully function. The sun is much different from the other things listed.
Where do you live and in what field do you work that does not require a cellphone to be adequate? I should have clarified that I meant first-world people when I said "we."

cyclops

Where do you live and in what field do you work that does not require a cellphone to be adequate? I should have clarified that I meant first-world people when I said "we."

I'm not saying I don't have one, I'm just saying it's not a need. Look up people without cellphones, there are even CEOs that refuse to have them. For whatever reason some people make it a point not to have a cell phone and work around that inconvenience.

Ras

I'm not saying I don't have one, I'm just saying it's not a need. Look up people without cellphones, there are even CEOs that refuse to have them. For whatever reason some people make it a point not to have a cell phone and work around that inconvenience.
I guess it's just difficult for me to imagine bearing the inconvenience.

InChristAlone

I would use my phone a lot less if my kids werent on my computer. We don't have the space for multiple computers and I don't really like laptops.

Ras

Quite strangely, the author had not reported the frequency. However, he seems to believe the frequency he had used in the study had been similar to those routinely used in cell phone communication. You would get the impression by reading the text that thermal effects are energy-dependent, and energy values had been reported (measured in Watts per unit area, or per kilogram).

'Modelling of specific absorbed radiation (SAR) distributions within our exposure system (data not shown) indicated an average SAR of 15–20 mW kg⁻¹ across most of the sample area, with peak SARs of up to 50 mW kg⁻¹ confined to the corners. This pattern was approximately matched by the spatial distribution of optical densities in the BSA light-scattering experiments, where the highest values were always recorded in corner wells. Although these SARs are higher than those estimated previously, they still fall within the lower end of the range experienced by mobile phone users. Thermal effects of microwaves only become apparent at SARs ≥ 100-fold greater than those experienced within our exposure system, confirming our conclusion (from micro-thermocouple measurements) that these effects are non-thermal.' ―de Pomerai

Online depictions of the electromagnetic spectrum place the cell phone frequencies between those of radio and microwave. From reading this article, you might get the impression that cell phone frequencies are actually classified as microwaves—capable of literally cooking food should a higher energy density be used.

I think there could be something to this, and also that it is frequency-dependent. For example: If the frequencies used by one carrier specifically—such as Verizon™—could uniquely interact with serotonin receptors, that could even explain why @Kartoffel is so delusional.
The SAR of our 3T MRI exams we try to keep under 2 W/kg. For brains, it's easy, but lumbar spine exams on heavy patients, MRCP's, and abdomens in general encroach upon or exceed this limit and impart a warmth to the flesh that causes some patients to sweat. Some total spines w/ and w/o can exceed 6 W/kg on plumper people.

Travis

The SAR of our 3T MRI exams we try to keep under 2 W/kg. For brains, it's easy, but lumbar spine exams on heavy patients, MRCP's, and abdomens in general encroach upon or exceed this limit and impart a warmth to the flesh that causes some patients to sweat. Some total spines w/ and w/o can exceed 6 W/kg on plumper people.

What is the frequency range commonly employed during MRI medical imaging?

Travis

What is the frequency range commonly employed during MRI medical imaging?

That's a redundant acronym; let me try again: What is the frequency range commonly employed during magnetic resonance medical imaging?

Lutzzy

Are you talking to me?
By the way the first guy that used x ray practiced on himself and dissolved his bones, the next guy used his data and practiced on animals and got the credit for invention. There used to x ray machines in J C Penney and sears to see if your child was curling up their toes to get a new pair of shoes that were too small disappeared when they discovered the radiation..... But you always have to consider that most of the studies done on cell phones are done by or paid for by cell phone sellers or makers........ There are so many places with WiFi and LiFi now that everyone is exposed by cell towers and the cordless phone in your house and the computerized gadgets with GPS like your fit bit bracelet, your help me I have fallen device , oh my gosh we have been invaded with high frequency waves...............A New Type of Li-Fi Has Reportedly Cracked 40 Gbps, 100 Times Faster Than The Best Wi-Fi

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals