PROGRESS REPORT FASTEST FAT LOSS EVER THANKS TO RAYYY

tankasnowgod

awesome sauce!!! have u had it...Ithought this was a joke!! hopefully we have it here in ny...havent seen this...Do you know any detalis? taste? how long has it been out..thanks again

It's legit. I think Vanilla and Cherry were only available for a limited time, but regular is still around, and common, usually same price as HFCS versions. Often on sale in my area for 3-4 dollars for a 12 pack. Real Sugar Mountain Dew also available.

tankasnowgod

Keto's so gross. Fat's just not appetizing without carbs. I ate a ketogenic diet off and on for a couple years.

There's so many attempts to make the diet taste good: stevia-laden dishes galore, and bacon with buttered vegetables every morning just to satisfy a craving, all while enduring skyrocketing cortisol levels.

"Just meditate, bro. Your evolution primed you for perfection in the paleolithic, but unfortunately your genes just screwed you over with all these sugar cravings! Have you tried HIIT? You can eat like 30 grams of sugar a day if you do sprints, else you'll end up with diabetes and die. Too bad we didn't have bananas in the paleo days dude, LMFAOROFLLOLOLLULZ."

Oh yeah. The original Atkins diet sounded pretty cool.... The Steak and Salad Super Diet! Fun! ...... at least for a time. Eventually, any low carb gets boring and saps your enery, and Keto eliminates the fun and energy that much quicker.

The Steak And Salad Super Diet is a lot more fun if you can add milk, juice, soda, chocolate, sugar and fruit.

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Oh yeah. The original Atkins diet sounded pretty cool.... The Steak and Salad Super Diet! Fun! ...... at least for a time. Eventually, any low carb gets boring and saps your enery, and Keto eliminates the fun and energy that much quicker.

The Steak And Salad Super Diet is a lot more fun if you can add milk, juice, soda, chocolate, sugar and fruit.
amen! Everyone i know who did atkins keto or the gazillion ripoff copycat plans ALL HIT MAJOR PLATEAUS! SUGAR IS THE DRIVER THE SECRET ALONGSIDE THE SAT. FAT

OP
kreeese

kreeese

It's legit. I think Vanilla and Cherry were only available for a limited time, but regular is still around, and common, usually same price as HFCS versions. Often on sale in my area for 3-4 dollars for a 12 pack. Real Sugar Mountain Dew also available.
KOOL WILL LOOK FOR THE PEPSI MOUNTAIN DEW TODAY!

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Oh, by the way..... if you want to make your own "Super Metabolic" chocolate, this recipe from Butter Believer is pretty good. Really simple to make, tastes fantastic- http://butterbeliever.com/homemade-chocolate-recipe/
hey thanks so much..whats your name?? I have been alot of chocolate That has no soy and has mostly saturated fat...lake champlain and other brands and most that have coconut
in them ...I love chocolate!

Sobieski

I'm eating this way myself as of the past 2 weeks or so. Inspired by this thread for my breakfast I had two cups of coffee (three sugars each), two dark chocolate bars and a bottle of Coke. Felt great all day. Exactly how I ate as a teenager.

YourUniverse

I'm eating this way myself as of the past 2 weeks or so. Inspired by this thread for my breakfast I had two cups of coffee (three sugars each), two dark chocolate bars and a bottle of Coke. Felt great all day. Exactly how I ate as a teenager.
Lol me too, the hype train is real. Coffee chocolate and pepsi LOL.

tankasnowgod

hey thanks so much..whats your name?? I have been alot of chocolate That has no soy and has mostly saturated fat...lake champlain and other brands and most that have coconut
in them ...I love chocolate!

My name is John.... thanks for the inspiration, I had been doing various different diet tweaks.... tried super low fat (Zero Pufa, only some Coconut Oil), and didn't feel good on that.... plus didn't get any good results. Totally eliminating starch is a worthy experiment, especially with a bit extra fat. Early returns have been good. I've been charging around the office with more purpose this morning.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hey Blossom, have you been using the surgical mask for increased CO2? I much prefer it to bag breathing!
Yes! Thanks to you I started using the surgical mask. It's an effortless free way for me to boost co2! Love it.

OP
kreeese

kreeese

My name is John.... thanks for the inspiration, I had been doing various different diet tweaks.... tried super low fat (Zero Pufa, only some Coconut Oil), and didn't feel good on that.... plus didn't get any good results. Totally eliminating starch is a worthy experiment, especially with a bit extra fat. Early returns have been good. I've been charging around the office with more purpose this morning.
hey John thats great! I went super low fat and it was just the worst!! I will continue tweaking but the shugahhfattt peat inspired diet is really kicking **** right now for me

OP
kreeese

kreeese

what I really feel has been the difference with my new way of eating is WHAT IM NOT EATING...obviously you all know this already but like Zero starches . .Zero Grains...No more cereals of any kind..No more grape nuts oatmeal etc..keeping PUFAS
as low as I possibly can .No oils. zero cooking oils aside from Coc. oil For me who has lived on starches grains rice pasta cereal olive oil corn oil canola oil name the oil I DID IT:))
has been the biggest shift in my life...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals