FINALLY LOSING WEIGHT FAST! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Welcome! You're near my neck of the woods. Love your enthusiasm.

What's your usual daily food intake like? Lots of dairy? Fruit?
thanks mannn....about 3000 cals a day 60 percent fat mostly sat. and lots of carbs but mostly all sugar white...honey fruit...etc.
how about you?

grenade

thanks mannn....about 3000 cals a day 60 percent fat mostly sat. and lots of carbs but mostly all sugar white...honey fruit...etc.
how about you?

Awesome. What foods make up your fat intake?

On most days I consume a few quarts of reduced fat milk and tons of fruit and sugar (and gelatin and salt and coffee), with random things sprinkled in there (oysters, eggs, liver). 60% carbs, 20% fat, 20% protein.

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Awesome. What foods make up your fat intake?

On most days I consume a few quarts of reduced fat milk and tons of fruit and sugar (and gelatin and salt and coffee), with random things sprinkled in there (oysters, eggs, liver). 60% carbs, 20% fat, 20% protein.
nice is that working for you? are u really lean? Im doing the opposite about 60 fat %

OP
kreeese

kreeese

whats this gelatin everyone is talking about...how do you use it???

OP
kreeese

kreeese

so Im eating eggs 2 percent milk purest cheese I can find very fatty steaks...lots I mean lots of coconut oil some butter etc!!

Glassy

Heya kreeese. I’m a big boy too at 6’4 and 224 lbs and I’d ideally like to be sitting aroundWhat’s your protein intake like? It’s important for liver function as well as retaining your musculature.

I’d watch out for a loss of lean mass and in particular muscle mass. As you get older your body becomes less responsive to the stimulation provided by amino acids to activate muscle protein synthesis (MPS). The amino acid Leucine is the main trigger for MPS but you also need the rest of the amino acids to carry out the work. Every day your muscle tissue breaks down and if MPS is on average lower than what is broken down, you will lose muscle mass. You may not want to be muscle clad but you probably also don’t want to become frail either.

I’m not saying that you should stop what you’re doing or that you’re burning muscle. Just don’t neglect your protein consumption completely by focusing on sugar and fat.

Edit: I just saw your post about the steaks, cheese & milk lol. Can you post what your daily breakdown consists of with rough estimates of weights/volumes?

Last edited:

Glassy

whats this gelatin everyone is talking about...how do you use it???

Gelatine comes from the connective tissues of animals (vegan sources are available too). It’s what makes jello set. It dissolves in hot/heated water (eg coffee, sauces, soups) and is a source of protein (particularly glycine which is good for skin, veins/arteries and connective tissues). It’s a bit of a pain to dissolve as you need hot liquid and it tends to clump. Hydrolized collagen is gelatine that’s been processed causing it to no longer set while cooled and dissolve more easily (in OJ for example). It’s a good protein supplement but shouldn’t be your sole source of protein (it’s not a complete protein source).

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Heya kreeese. I’m a big boy too at 6’4 and 224 lbs and I’d ideally like to be sitting aroundWhat’s your protein intake like? It’s important for liver function as well as retaining your musculature.

I’d watch out for a loss of lean mass and in particular muscle mass. As you get older your body becomes less responsive to the stimulation provided by amino acids to activate muscle protein synthesis (MPS). The amino acid Leucine is the main trigger for MPS but you also need the rest of the amino acids to carry out the work. Every day your muscle tissue breaks down and if MPS is on average lower than what is broken down, you will lose muscle mass. You may not want to be muscle clad but you probably also don’t want to become frail either.

I’m not saying that you should stop what you’re doing or that you’re burning muscle. Just don’t neglect your protein consumption completely by focusing on sugar and fat.

Edit: I just saw your post about the steaks, cheese & milk lol. Can you post what your daily breakdown consists of with rough estimates of weights/volumes?
heyy Glasssy! The human body needs about 50 grams protein tops lol but Im getting without even trying 100 to 125 grams a day...cheese milk steaks etc. I never ever ever worry about protein You get a ton naturally when you eat the way I do...sat. fat foods:)) I lift weights 3 times a week.:)

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Gelatine comes from the connective tissues of animals (vegan sources are available too). It’s what makes jello set. It dissolves in hot/heated water (eg coffee, sauces, soups) and is a source of protein (particularly glycine which is good for skin, veins/arteries and connective tissues). It’s a bit of a pain to dissolve as you need hot liquid and it tends to clump. Hydrolized collagen is gelatine that’s been processed causing it to no longer set while cooled and dissolve more easily (in OJ for example). It’s a good protein supplement but shouldn’t be your sole source of protein (it’s not a complete protein source).
nice but why is everyone here talking about this gelatine deal??

OP
kreeese

kreeese

sure every day I have been eating basically the same stuff after MY GREAT DISCOVERY hehe I swear Im getting the Noble prize.....I eat 2 percent milk 2 cups lots of coffee in the morning about 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar ...some hagen daz ice cream,,,some mac. nuts a bottle mexican coke..very available here in nyc. 3 eggs 3 to 4 table spoons coc. oil spread throughout day...lots of cheese cheddar marscapone...I love cheese...low fat cottage cheese with honey or natural jam inside...lots of honey! some bacon cooked in coc. oil ribeye or filet mignon again cooked in coc. oil glass of uncle matt oj. lots of salt spread throughout day...coconut chocolate dark some fresh fruits....so thats basically it....it comes out to a wonderful 200 grams fat 215 grams sugar no starches!! and easily 115 grams protein so my calories have risen above 3000 a day and losing weight eating like a fiend sonnnn
hehe
Chris Rocco

OP
kreeese

kreeese

KEYS TO THE MAGIC... at least for moi....COMPLETELY HAVE CUT OUT ALL STARCHES ...and I freakin love starches...soooo no pasta rice potatoes bread etc. no or just a little bit of pufa...you all know this...and even kooler greatly limit my water intake...this actually speeds metabolism...you are never thirsty and life aint the pisser it used to be...hahahahaa ...so went from 10 glasses water a day to maybe 2 maybe....

Glassy

heyy Glasssy! The human body needs about 50 grams protein tops lol but Im getting without even trying 100 to 125 grams a day...cheese milk steaks etc. I never ever ever worry about protein You get a ton naturally when you eat the way I do...sat. fat foods:)) I lift weights 3 times a week.:)

Really nice to hear you say that kreese. There are many ways to get sugar and saturated fat and not all of them involve protein . Considering you’re eating a decent amount of protein as well as lifting weights I wouldn’t be too concerned about retaining muscle mass at all then.

nice but why is everyone here talking about this gelatine deal??

Peat says something about taking a glycine source with muscle meat to balance out the amino acid profile. I’m not entirely sure how this is able to reduce the amount of triptophan produced from the muscle meat, but it’s easy to incorporate and not exceedingly expensive so I was happy to add it in. I’m 38 and my knees cause me grief while squatting, after taking gelatine and collagen for 4 weeks my knees are pretty awesome (have also been taking a heap of other supplements so it could be related or not - ie it could be from lower estrogen levels).

Glassy

sure every day I have been eating basically the same stuff after MY GREAT DISCOVERY hehe I swear Im getting the Noble prize.....I eat 2 percent milk 2 cups lots of coffee in the morning about 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar ...some hagen daz ice cream,,,some mac. nuts a bottle mexican coke..very available here in nyc. 3 eggs 3 to 4 table spoons coc. oil spread throughout day...lots of cheese cheddar marscapone...I love cheese...low fat cottage cheese with honey or natural jam inside...lots of honey! some bacon cooked in coc. oil ribeye or filet mignon again cooked in coc. oil glass of uncle matt oj. lots of salt spread throughout day...coconut chocolate dark some fresh fruits....so thats basically it....it comes out to a wonderful 200 grams fat 215 grams sugar no starches!! and easily 115 grams protein so my calories have risen above 3000 a day and losing weight eating like a fiend sonnnn
hehe
Chris Rocco

Haha and it sounds like your energy levels are pretty high too mate?

When I first started peating I went high sugar and tried to stay low fat but it was just an exceedingly large amount of sugar so I eventually added in some well cooked potatoes or rice later in the day to top me up. I didn’t think about upping the fat content.

When I look through what you’re eating it actually looks to me like a moderate amount of fat (neither high nor low). It doesn’t actually look vastly different to what I eat except for my starch in the evening. I’m a big fan of the cottage cheese too (sometimes eating 1-2lbs per day). I might try dropping the starch again and adding in some coconut oil and higher fat dairy.

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Haha and it sounds like your energy levels are pretty high too mate?

When I first started peating I went high sugar and tried to stay low fat but it was just an exceedingly large amount of sugar so I eventually added in some well cooked potatoes or rice later in the day to top me up. I didn’t think about upping the fat content.

When I look through what you’re eating it actually looks to me like a moderate amount of fat (neither high nor low). It doesn’t actually look vastly different to what I eat except for my starch in the evening. I’m a big fan of the cottage cheese too (sometimes eating 1-2lbs per day). I might try dropping the starch again and adding in some coconut oil and higher fat dairy.
how high is your fat and are u at a low body fat percentage lean etc.? im at 19 % but looking at 15% thats the goal...again taking in currently about 60 percent fats...

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Really nice to hear you say that kreese. There are many ways to get sugar and saturated fat and not all of them involve protein . Considering you’re eating a decent amount of protein as well as lifting weights I wouldn’t be too concerned about retaining muscle mass at all then.

Peat says something about taking a glycine source with muscle meat to balance out the amino acid profile. I’m not entirely sure how this is able to reduce the amount of triptophan produced from the muscle meat, but it’s easy to incorporate and not exceedingly expensive so I was happy to add it in. I’m 38 and my knees cause me grief while squatting, after taking gelatine and collagen for 4 weeks my knees are pretty awesome (have also been taking a heap of other supplements so it could be related or not - ie it could be from lower estrogen levels).
ahhh gotya I take zero supplements...and watch the squatting Im 50 soon deadlifts are the way to go and I never do full squats...whats the point?? Im no powerlifter haha

Glassy

how high is your fat and are u at a low body fat percentage lean etc.? im at 19 % but looking at 15% thats the goal...again taking in currently about 60 percent fats...

Around 40-50g most days and around double that when I eat my liver and bacon on the Saturday. I’m probably sitting around 22% BF these days but the goal is 15% also. Before peat my cuts were getting progressively ineffective and more stressful. The ideas expressed here have opened up a world of new possibilities for dropping those last 20-25lbs and at the moment I’m in no rush to implement them, but I am happy to experiment playing with macros, supplements and the like. I should really get more dillegent recording my food intake but I’m eager to find a way to eat intuitively while dropping fat again (it makes it feel pretty effortless then).

Glassy

ahhh gotya I take zero supplements...and watch the squatting Im 50 soon deadlifts are the way to go and I never do full squats...whats the point?? Im no powerlifter haha

My bench press has nearly caught my squat a few times and I’ve often wondered what the point is but when I’m effortlessly bouncing up the nearby “mountain” or a flight of steps, I know it’s because I squat (and I squat because I know it’s good for me). It’s just like when you pick up a heavy box from the ground - you know that you can and you know how to (because you Deadlift). My squat has started increasing again and I’m not scared of my knees buckling anymore so it’s not so arduous (I’m even looking forward to it next week).

I think squats and deadlifts do little for aesthetics but they allow you to participate in life better. I feel that benching, curls and OHP are great for aesthetics and they’re fun to do but provide limited functionality in day to day life. I do them all for balance including pull ups because they look cool :cool:

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals