1. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL11 - Orange, Red & Infrared Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cocoa Butter - Organic & Fair Trade Certified
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

PROGRESS REPORT FASTEST FAT LOSS EVER THANKS TO RAYYY

Discussion in 'Diet' started by kreeese, Feb 1, 2018.

1. kreeese

kreeese Member

HEY YOU AWESOME FOLKS HERE!!! just wanted to post another progress report ...Thanks to this awesome forum and all the wisdom i have soaked up from you gals and guys here I have never had a faster fast loss in my near 50 years!! Increasing calories lots of sugar and saturated fat and my weight loss and FAT loss is just astounding!!! I take no supplements never have...I just eat till Im full. I have now dropped and continue to drop nearly 8 pounds in last 15 days all while increasing my cals and being very consistent!!! I know people struggle on here with weight /fat and I did as well but now that I have fine tuned I will easily hit 195 which is my goal by march....Today was 2 pounds down from yesterday!! Excited The ray peat non diet diet hehe is the best!!!!!
    Chris Rocco nyc!

2. OP
    kreeese

kreeese Member

I am 49 almost 6 foot 2 and started at over 240 last year....today 201.8

3. theLaw

theLaw Member

Can you give an outline of what you eat to help better understand what's working for you? Cheers!:D

4. OP
    kreeese

kreeese Member

hey mannn How are you...sure IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR AGES....listening to all of Ray peetes clips reading articles...I eat saturated fat and sugar...this may change and be adjusted...so I eat mostly fat in the form of meats liver coconut oil milk butter etc. Making sure that sat. fat is prominent and I eat a ton of sugar White cane sugar honey fruit etc. KEY I dropped all starchy carbs have the occasional potato but no grains cereals rice pasta bread . all!! and raised my calories to 2800 to 3500 calories a day
    how are you doing?? what is your diet workout like?
    Chris Rocco

5. theLaw

theLaw Member

My diet is currently high-sugar/high-dairy (milk)/high-calorie (3000-4000 per day) and I found that switching to full-fat dairy has really helped me with damage control. Anytime I go below 3000 calories for more than a day, I start to have all sorts of strange symptoms particularly with digestion. Dosing + high-calories has been the key for me while keeping the fat between 20-30% and my protein/carb to 1/2.

I'm working toward replacing the dairy fat with mct oil and trying to get my diet down to bare-bones foods as I've seen others here have the best results on simple foods.

Also, I'm much more skeptical about starch now than when I started especially given how many people had the "flu" this season and still haven't recovered.:eek:

6. OP
    kreeese

kreeese Member

awesome we are doing the same thing...are u ripped body fat low?? I found less liquid calories more solid food works great for me

7. OP
    kreeese

kreeese Member

my fats are around 60 % carbs 25 %protein aprox 15%

8. theLaw

theLaw Member

No, not sure if that super-low body fat is for me. I prefer the high-T mass look from the 1970s............I think the proper term is "thick".

9. theLaw

theLaw Member

And still losing weight..........that's pretty impressive!

I think that this would be the most practical way for people to adopt the Peat dietary philosophy. Keep the sat-fat as high as possible for damage control at the beginning, and then start moving toward low-fat high-carb as your liver health improves. Too many new Peaters complain of constant hunger (as I did), and then just flounder as they starve themselves.

10. OP
    kreeese

kreeese Member

awesome...I agree LOVE THE 70S LOOK!! goal is 15 % fat Im at 18 now...was like 25% before this ...yes HIgh fat keeps me incredibly full but the sugar DRIVES THE FAT LOSS ...thats what Ive discovered GONNA WRITE A BESTSELLER I SWEAR!!:))

11. theLaw

theLaw Member

I know what you mean. The first day I tried a Tbsp of sugar per hour along with high-dose caffeine (about 200mg/x 3/day) I was sweating bullets and felt really good.

12. Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape Member

When you say something like this about starch, what are some clues or signals besides ostensible illness which might trigger one about starches like potatoes? I actually cannot discern a difference whether I am eating starch or not. (I'm 6'4/ 205, so I actually just need the extra calories.

How much sugar are you getting?

13. theLaw

theLaw Member

Intestinal inflammation (think convex vs concave) , white tongue, digestive issues, loose stools, "allergic reactions", etc.

The problem is that endotoxin can effect your entire system, so I just view it from a "damage-control" perspective.

My opinion is if that you're still having health issues, and you refuse to give up starches as a test for a short time, that's a problem. Otherwise, they're only sub-optimal, which doesn't necessarily mean harmful, so to each his own.

I think replacing starch with enough sat fat would solve a "caloric-need" issue, and allow someone to move toward a healthier metabolism.

Also, just seeing the difference that AC made for me made me seriously question the risk of starches in anything but small amounts.

14. CLASH

CLASH Member

I also dropped starch and increased fat recently, partly after seeing the other thread by @kreeese. Im 6’2” 198 right now, between 10-12% bodyfat I would guess. I started around 205lbs. Stopped eating rice and dropped all 7 or so lbs in about 3 days, all pretty much from my abdomen (most likely water weight not fat, i assume). Also got rid of bloat, got better energy and was having issues with adrenaline rushes and excess sweating from the armpits that are now about 80% better (eating more fat helped the most with this and Im playing with adding more to see if I can get it 100% to go away). My fat is 120g-140g all from beef tallow/ beef fat (7g of PUFA total on 3000kcal diet, only 5g of linoleic acid, with and almost 10:1 ratio of SAFA:PUFA), carbs 250g almost all from soda and a little from carrots..., and my protein is about 140g mostly from beef, beef bacon, organs and green leafy veggies. Me and coconut oil dont have a friendly history, and neither do cow dairy and I. Although I may try coconut oil again and test out butter again.

Edit: im 23

15. OP
    kreeese

kreeese Member

totally agree! what is AC??

16. OP
    kreeese

kreeese Member

that is sooo awesome...Very similar to what Im doing except im up to 200grams sat fat mostly a day..lots of juice white sugar honey mex coke about 175 grams sugar a day total carbs a bit over 200 grams...Mannnnn Crash Im almost 50 I wish I knew what you know now at 23!!! awesome...btw here in nyc you tell people how you are living eating lolll they will lock you up hahaaa mesaning everyone is either a ketotard or worse a vegan loser But my wayyy PETES wayyyy is the best simplest healthiest leanest way I have ever done.

17. OP
    kreeese

kreeese Member

will be posting before and after pics real soon Man I was a whale!!:)

18. Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape Member

Seems like the diet is keeping you young, as evidenced by your expressive keying

19. OP
    kreeese

kreeese Member

thank you my friend!! 49 years young...Gonna stick with this plan as long as it keeps makin me feel good!:)

20. theLaw

theLaw Member

Activated charcoal - 4Tbsp w/12 ounces of juice.