PROGRESS REPORT FASTEST FAT LOSS EVER THANKS TO RAYYY

Saphire

heyyy I wrote all the foods several times but I will again now...its always the same..consistency works and yes I eat a ***t ton of cheese! I get the purest made from raw milk animal rennent I can get at whole foods here in nyc...especially love the very hard dry cheeses Gouda manchego also love cheddar and recently eat a lot of marscapone...Cheese has been a wonderful fat loss food! So as said before i eat a ton of cococnut oil chesses 2 percent milk a little oj cofee of course Lots of cane sugar like 3 tablespoons a day a load of salt like 6000 miligrams easily...honey...eggs shrimp and steak and some bacon..thats it. I drink mexican cokes and a glass of uncle matts oj every day...super ez high fat high sugar..almost zero starch...
Go Eagles!!!! congrats
Sorry, there was so much great information on here, ingress I never got to your food list. Thanks again for re-writing it for me what is Mexican Coke?

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Sorry, there was so much great information on here, ingress I never got to your food list. Thanks again for re-writing it for me what is Mexican Coke?
where do you live?? Ray recommends Mex coke because it had no HFCS it only contains sugar...WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN TASTE!! so I seek out sodas like Maine root that only contain cane sugar...hope this helps any questions feel free to ask!
@cyclops, Kreeese asked you a question.
temps are probably high, sugar makes people warm. Adrenaline is high is people who don't eat enough food in general. Plus, is hard to lose fat being cold anyways. We are all here because of Ray peat and Ray peat food recommendations. This guy is eating Ray Peat foods, so its going to be futile if you are trying to "stump" Kreeese
hahaaa Im unstumpable!!! thanks Chris... you guys are all great!!!! Im very warm hot in fact eating this way...I remember i tried keto years ago I was freezing and got fatter!!!!

OP
kreeese

kreeese

whos trying to "stump" who? Im curious. A diet of 60% fat is bordering on the ketogenic, peatish foods or not - I wonder how is temp and pulse are affected. Are you starstruck or something? Can we not ask him questions? lol
its really interesting...Now that Im getting great results I have been feverishly studying WHY its working...recently read some articles by Masterjohn and he talks about making meals "keto" just be going very high fat...fascinating ...I feel the difference now with PEATFATSUGAR diet lolll is when I did Keto for almost a year a few years ago I was only eating eggs coc oil steak butter olive oil and cheese and some mac nuts..I WAS FREAKING MISERABLE...HAD HORRIBLE BODY COMPOSITION NEVER WANTED TO WORK OUT LOL And I couldnt even think about women sex etc. HILARIOUS!!! and oh soo painful But when I started to really listen to Ray Peat interviews and his awesome stories...I took notes and realized ....WAIT A MINUTE....hes talking about sugar and fat! bottom line...and I started experimenting not realizing I would be naturally eating about 60% fat ...and 25% sugar .....Hope this is helping to clarify!!
Chris Rocco

StrongMom

200g of sugar isnt really a lot considering 125g of protein - peat has talked about wanting at LEAST 2:1 sugar:protein (and upwards of 4:1), it could conceivably some kind of stress response, especially if theres euphoria attached to it, but who knows! Im just curious :)

It looks like not enough sugar for the protein, feels a bit ketoish... Can you please update us with temp and pulse to see if it is inducing a stress response?

OP
kreeese

kreeese

It looks like not enough sugar for the protein, feels a bit ketoish... Can you please update us with temp and pulse to see if it is inducing a stress response?
a keto diet is below 40 grams carbs a day I eat 200 grams a day at least...off to the gym!!!!!

OP
kreeese

kreeese

....ohh and yesterday Supahhh bowwwl Sunday I ate 585 grams of carbs...yeah Very ketooooo

theLaw

This would depend on liver health/digestion and quality of protein.

With high quality protein + plenty of fat to slow digestion + around 2/1 carbs, it's a good start.

Given his sat fat intake, I doubt adrenaline would be an issue, but temps + pulse would be a good metric.:darts:

StrongMom

This would depend on liver health/digestion and quality of protein.

With high quality protein + plenty of fat to slow digestion + around 2/1 carbs, it's a good start.

Given his sat fat intake, I doubt adrenaline would be an issue, but temps + pulse would be a good metric.:darts:

Thanks @theLaw. Maybe that's the whole story: maybe some of us here are getting too much sugar or carbs without slowing down the absorption into the blood with enough fat.

tankasnowgod

Interesting thread, and saw another with similar results. This week, I plan on doing this as well.

It could indeed be that extra fat and bloat (seem to go hand & hand) is due from excess PUFA, along with endotoxin from bacteria. There are many countries that consume a fair amount of starch, even wheat (like France), where people tend to be pretty in shape. But there is another factor.... Those countries don't fortify bread and grains with iron. And raw iron (as used in fortification) is one of the best promoters of excess bacteria. So it could be that people cutting starch would see the best results in countries that have iron fortification.

Activated Charcoal would probably a useful tool to counteract the damage of a high starch "cheat meal."

This would also help to explain the success people tend to have on low carb and paleo diets.

And, should this show some good results, I could easily continue.

CLASH

Something I think everyone should keep in mind is that the cheese and dairy could cause weight gain for people itself regardless of macros due to the hormones and opiates dairy contains. Rays says milk fat and butter cause weight but I disagree. I think susceptible people gain weight with mill because of its opiates. In my lower carb days I at 8oz of butter a day and was sub 8% bodyfat, when i drank skim milk and ate low fat I was 14% bodyfat. I looked into it further and I think based on my experience and research its because of what I discussed above. Forum member @Travis has also discussed this in some posts. So if this approach isnt working for you or you gained a ton of weight with peat it could be the dairy. Also something else to note, I ate high sugar very low fat with no dairy for a while and i stayed sub 10% bodyfat, so i dont think its the granulated sugar either (i was putting 50 tsp of white sugar in 3/4 of a gallon oj and eating meat and seafood).

Also just wanted to say that eating close to 150g of protein and more than 50g of sugar is not even close to ketosis. High fat doesnt mean ketosis. Also you can induce ketone production with high sugar and protein by taking in mcts.

OP
kreeese

kreeese

heyyy Gang of Gypsies!! just got back from my gym and the compliments I received from 2 members that havent seen me in a while cracked me the F up!! lol One said wow are u cutting?? U are looking thin more ripped...the other said" looking leaner are u doing alot of cardio ?etc. OMG I FELT LIKE AMAZING HEARING THIS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW OUR OWN SELF PERCEPTION CAN BE REALLY MESSED UP!...yesterday was a ridiculous super BLOAT cheat eat whatever I want feast...almost 5500 calories all mostly bad non Ray foods teehee...seriousy almost 600 grams carbs...Today Im back on my Rayfatsugardairysalt extravaganza!!! no hunger no cravings no counting calories no RIDICULOUS CALORIC DEFICIT NONSENSE...Just really great Thanks to all of you hear on the forum!
Chris Rocco

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Something I think everyone should keep in mind is that the cheese and dairy could cause weight gain for people itself regardless of macros due to the hormones and opiates dairy contains. Rays says milk fat and butter cause weight but I disagree. I think susceptible people gain weight with mill because of its opiates. In my lower carb days I at 8oz of butter a day and was sub 8% bodyfat, when i drank skim milk and ate low fat I was 14% bodyfat. I looked into it further and I think based on my experience and research its because of what I discussed above. Forum member @Travis has also discussed this in some posts. So if this approach isnt working for you or you gained a ton of weight with peat it could be the dairy. Also something else to note, I ate high sugar very low fat with no dairy for a while and i stayed sub 10% bodyfat, so i dont think its the granulated sugar either (i was putting 50 tsp of white sugar in 3/4 of a gallon oj and eating meat and seafood).

Also just wanted to say that eating close to 150g of protein and more than 50g of sugar is not even close to ketosis. High fat doesnt mean ketosis. Also you can induce ketone production with high sugar and protein by taking in mcts.
awesome stuff my friend! I feel lots of people I have followed here DRINK TOO MANY CALORIES OJ AND ESPECIALLY dairy...I do not...different strokes for different foks!!
I also in the past went on a very very low fat diet lost alot of fat but felt so shitty depressed unhappy horrible body composition and so much more loll so I started to change things up and I discovered this secret:)

Saphire

where do you live?? Ray recommends Mex coke because it had no HFCS it only contains sugar...WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN TASTE!! so I seek out sodas like Maine root that only contain cane sugar...hope this helps any questions feel free to ask!

hahaaa Im unstumpable!!! thanks Chris... you guys are all great!!!! Im very warm hot in fact eating this way...I remember i tried keto years ago I was freezing and got fatter!!!!
I live in Indiana. Will be on look out for Mexican coke...lol

theLaw

Real sugar Pepsi is carried now in many grocery stores, so it might be easier to find and less expensive.

Also, sometimes they hide the Mexican coke in the "international foods" section.

Finally, don't assume that coke in glass bottles is made with sugar, so check the ingredients.

OP
kreeese

kreeese

fabulous...! I just finished 3 eggs cooked in coconut oil and half a bottle mexican coke..then a small bar of dark chocolate no soy :)

OP
kreeese

kreeese

Real sugar Pepsi is carried now in many grocery stores, so it might be easier to find and less expensive.

Also, sometimes they hide the Mexican coke in the "international foods" section.

Finally, don't assume that coke in glass bottles is made with sugar, so check the ingredients.
i didnt know that...is the pepsi actually called Real Sugar Pepsi?? I will HUNT IT!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals