GREAT FAT LOSS PEATING

EIRE24

I'm losing fat finally but never hungry. I was always hungry with high sugar. Replacing a lot of thst sugar with potatoes helped and I am very low fat eating without much cravings. Once a week I eat some fat when I crave it. Point is I am never hungry yet finally losing waistline and weight.
Yep pretty much the same way I feel on potatoes. Absolute magic food if you ask me

Dobbler

You guys eat potatoes without butter? Even with salt it must taste pretty boring and dull..

beachbum

I'm losing fat finally but never hungry. I was always hungry with high sugar. Replacing a lot of thst sugar with potatoes helped and I am very low fat eating without much cravings. Once a week I eat some fat when I crave it. Point is I am never hungry yet finally losing waistline and weight.
Would you mind giving a write up of what you eat and take in a day.

Would you mind giving a write up of what you eat and take in a day.

1 or 2 pounds of potatoes

2 eggs in a little butter, mostly the yolks, maybe 1/2 the whites

4 ounces of white meat chicken or fish

large bowl of fruit, not sure how much this is, sorry I don't measure

2 drops androsterone, 4 drops pansterone on scrotum

10mg to 20mg of K2 MK4, 5000 units of D3, in 1 teaspoon or less of coconut oil

4 cups of espresso (stove top)

I was drinking 1/2 gallon of nonfat lactose-free milk but I stopped temporarily to see if my allergies are aggravated with milk (hay fever seasonal allergic rhinitis)

4 tablespoons collagen

some days 1 12-oz Mexican Coke

some days I take 50mg - 100mg niacinamide, 200 mg of thiamine, 10mg B6 P5P, 10-20mg biotin, 1g l-theanine, 1 - 2g taurine

maybe twice a week I take 1g aspirin

I salt my food to taste, but don't take extra salt.

beachbum

and I plan to add 800mg of eggshell calcium now that I'm avoiding dairy
Wow.. thank you so much. I have been doing alot of reading others food choices on here and most that said they lost VF went low fat. I did change my regimen and for my age unless age doesnt matter, I added a casein drink in the morning and night to get my extra protein without upping my fat and keeping calcium higher ratio. I too was thinking of adding eggshell. I also started to take tyroine, taurine, bacc, and glycine. I going to add more gelatin too. I also added way more fruit and just a little more coffee only if I felt I needed it. I am going to add also liver again, just looking for a recipe. I am trying another contest on BB to transform and so far I am doing better with the exercises. When I do transform:D I will show before and after pictures. Anyway, it is really a pain to get decent amount of protein and low fat, unless having a high cal to phors ratio makes a big diff. We will see..huh. Just to mention that I did gain too peating but now I have dropped 1 lb since march and holding. I know it is a must for me to move and I like doing heavy weights:feelsgoodman

Thank you again:)

Last edited:

skittles

Unnecessary bump in a dead thread, but... hey! that dog belongs to my friend. Small world.

Taotatoes

Add me to the list of people who find fat loss almost effortless while "PEAT'ing". I've cut 20 lbs since May with loose dietary tracking, eating intuitively but usually around 60-70% CHO per day (eggs, milk, cottage cheese, fruit, candy, sorbet, yogurt with honey, cooked greens, peppers, oats, rice, potatoes and lean portions of animal protein) while exercising 5 days per week 30 mins at a moderate intensity (mostly powerwalking and Pilates, would love to be lifting heavy but still healing from a surgery in February). This next phase I'll be going VLF (further reducing my butter, egg, red meat, random fries/burger outings and high fat ice cream consumption) aiming to lose another 20 lbs by the new year.