FINALLY LOSING WEIGHT FAST! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

kreeese

heyyy everyone! NEW HERE!! Im Chris Rocco live in nyc born and raised ...Im 49 years young and I ABSOLUTELY HATE FORUMS HAHA because I am wayyy better in conversation very animated dynamic so please forgive my inability to make much sense here. IVE BEEN WATCHING HERE FOR A FEW YEARS but finally am on to something THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH FROM...I was always pretty lean my whole life never super low bodyfat but being 6 foot 3 and always around 190 never really had problems....UNTIL... a few years ago slowly balloned up to 225 but not muscle hehe and normally after the holidays for example I quickly would knock off 7 lbs no problem...well ...I couldnt anymore panicked started doing Ridiculous trendy diets You all know about fasting high carb low fat etc. and really struggles...quite painful...jeeez... started doing my version of Peat and gained 10 quick pounds felt better but worse because of my lovely scale and fat stomach!! Then I just made an INCREDIBLE REALIZATION... What if I just ate lots of fat and lots of sugar! INCREDIBLE LOST ALMOST 6 POUNDS FIRST WEEK AND IM WELL ON MY WAY TO 195 my ideal weight..I am currently down to about 202. QUESTION?? Has anyone else experienced this?? My reasoning being we run on sugar but we are made of saturated fat! so I ate sugar and saturated fat! lol please forgive me if this is old news for everyone here but im blown away!! Again forgive me Im new never post anything really do not take drugs or any supplements and do not eat in any caloric deficit actually raised my calories to get the scale to budge!! Any insights or ahas or help from anyone would be greatly appreciated!!
Chris Rocco nyc

OP
kreeese

kreeese

oh btw the profile pic is me on vaca this past august in my fav santa monica on vacation just before I gained weight and had my aha moment this past fall winter here in nyc

That is cool. Both saturated fatty acids and sucrose (actually fructose) helps to oxidize (instead of storing as fat) sugar to pyruvate, then to ATP, CO2, water, and heat; besides, of course, stimulating the thyroid t3 production and activity, which helps us get rid of fats (probably by glucuronidizing [glucuronidation] them and/or by increasing their oxidation in the muscles).

OP
kreeese

kreeese

That is cool. Both saturated fatty acids and sucrose (actually fructose) helps to oxidize (instead of storing as fat) sugar to pyruvate, then to ATP, CO2, water, and heat; besides, of course, stimulating the thyroid t3 production and activity, which helps us get rid of fats (probably by glucuronidizing [glucuronidation] them and/or by increasing their oxidation in the muscles).
thanks so much! is this your way of eating also??

OP
kreeese

kreeese

btw my calories have risen to 3100 to make this weight loss possible....Im tickled pink...I fell for the caloric deficit scam for oh about.....100 years lollllll

thanks so much! is this your way of eating also??
Yes, sort of. I drink a lot of sugary high-fat milk, and sometimes fry eggs and meat in butter, although recently I fried them in coconut oil. [But I'm not really noticing weight loss probably because I still eat starches in my work place eating time].

Last edited:
btw my calories have risen to 3100 to make this weight loss possible....Im tickled pink...I fell for the caloric deficit scam for oh about.....100 years lollllll
That is awesome to know calories counting are not necessary, as Ray Peat mentioned in one article.

cyclops

started doing my version of Peat and gained 10 quick pounds felt better but worse because of my lovely scale and fat stomach!! Then I just made an INCREDIBLE REALIZATION... What if I just ate lots of fat and lots of sugar! INCREDIBLE LOST ALMOST 6 POUNDS FIRST WEEK AND IM WELL ON MY WAY TO 195 my ideal weigh

What was your first version of "peat" that had you gain weight then?

Also not sure how you came to this "incredible realization" because most on here warn about too much fat consumption, as does Peat. He says eating too much fat can make you fat.

You must be eating less calories or something. Maybe you cut starch and dropped a bunch of water weight. What about protein - how much you eating and what kind?

Last edited:
OP
kreeese

kreeese

great stuff Cyclops...and Mr God of cars haha....yesss I dropped all starches...Here is my take...I do not have a fast metabolism Im 50 in august this year...The keto people lose a ton of weight on very high fat....so I started there...by accident I took in eggs bacon a steak cheese etc. coc. oil one day and I thought wow all pretty much sat. fat which Ray Loves...it creeped up to 60 percent that day on cronometer and the next day was down more then a pound ..was stunned Then I read all about minimizing starches..NOW FOR ME THIS WAS AMAZING being part Italian pasta pizza etc. so I dropped all starches for an experiment...So I reslized Ray loves Mex coke white sugar honey fruit etc. so I ate alot of that didnt give a ***t about protein and bamm lost 2 more pounds,,,,but heres THE AMAZING THING....RAISED CALORIES TO 3100....and today sunday Im a t a low 203!!!

OP
kreeese

kreeese

so I am 6 foot 3 49 years young started at about 217 lbs screwed up Royally eating my version of Ray...which was all wrong lolllll meaning potatoes rice pasta...AND LOTS OF FATS PEOTEIN ETC. AND GAINED A BUNCH...now I am riding it out high fat high sugar diet baby!!! of course no poly fats no starches just wonderful fructose sucrose lactose!!
ABSOLUTELY NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS HERE IN NYC the current diet craze here is keto or vegan or just plain low carb!! People dont believe me...

Constatine

A diet like that likely corrected any normal issues you might of had and is very good for your digestion. Very cool, thanks for sharing.

cyclops

dude you gotta wait a few months and see if your still feeling good. Don't get so excited just yet. You sound like you just found paleo or something.

Also, I eat rice and potatoes and they do my body good.

Stramonium

I didn't have such a good experience with sat fat, I gained a lot more way than I wanted in the beginning. Probably if you don't have such a good metabolism fat will be store as fat no matter what kind. Slowly shedding all the extra weight with T3/T4

OP
kreeese

kreeese

dude you gotta wait a few months and see if your still feeling good. Don't get so excited just yet. You sound like you just found paleo or something.

Also, I eat rice and potatoes and they do my body good.
been doing this for a few months DUDE...I did paleo ...the most freaking retarded diet along with keto I ever attempted this is all PEEEEEETTTTTEEEEE

OP
kreeese

kreeese

A diet like that likely corrected any normal issues you might of had and is very good for your digestion. Very cool, thanks for sharing.
yeah its killah!! 60 percent fat about 30 percent sugars amazing energy so ruffly 200 grams sugar a day and 180 grams fat avg. last few months

cyclops

been doing this for a few months DUDE...I did paleo ...the most freaking retarded diet along with keto I ever attempted this is all PEEEEEETTTTTEEEEE

HEY DUDE, what can I say then, you may have found the way, plus your enthusiasm is contagious. I'm on board, sugar and fat for me too. I better lean out like you!

OP
kreeese

kreeese

HEY DUDE, what can I say then, you may have found the way, plus your enthusiasm is contagious. I'm on board, sugar and fat for me too. I better lean out like you!
nice tell me your stats I will help ya out...height weight age ruffly body fat percentage?
Chris Rocco

grenade

Welcome! You're near my neck of the woods. Love your enthusiasm.

What's your usual daily food intake like? Lots of dairy? Fruit?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals