Progestene - Liquid Progesterone (bioidentical)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't know which thread this belongs in - D3 or Progestene.

My main combo lately is about a half a dose of Estroban (4-5 drops) plus 6-8 drops of Progestene. I've seen the controversy about D3 on the all the threads and I really don't know what's right. 1-2,000 units, 9-10,000 units? But I've been getting about 1,000 units in my system for a while now and as advertised in the main D3 thread it seems to be working very well with the progesterone. Potentiating it?

This combo is giving me the best sustained stress relief since I started Peating. I can have a day when my "learned" helplessness dominates and I start running on adrenaline but the next day I smooth right out and feel very sociable and relaxed.

The progesterone feel on this is much deeper than when I take it by itself. I can feel it reaching down and keeping me relaxed for almost the whole day.

I'm thinking of going for some 5a-DHP next. 2-3 drops a day maybe.

Not sure if you have seen the original post in the Calcirol thread but it talks about vitamin D (a steroid itself) potentiating effects of other steroids. The studies I have seen were with anabolic steroids like nandrolone but given the effects of vitamin D on all steroid "receptors" I do not see why it can't have similar effects with progesterone as well. Are you using the Estroban at the same time as Progestene?

Owen B

Not sure if you have seen the original post in the Calcirol thread but it talks about vitamin D (a steroid itself) potentiating effects of other steroids. The studies I have seen were with anabolic steroids like nandrolone but given the effects of vitamin D on all steroid "receptors" I do not see why it can't have similar effects with progesterone as well. Are you using the Estroban at the same time as Progestene?
Right. I saw the Calcirol thread and it talked about the effect, I think, especially on progesterone.

I take the progesterone about an hour after the Estroban. Do you think D3 would potentiate well with 5a-DHP?

tomisonbottom

@haidut Curious about the new MSDS warnings on your site. Obviously the cancer warnings are scary looking and a bit misleading, but I'm trying to remember; weren't these supposed cancer risks caused by synthetic patentable progesterone, not the kind made from yams/plants?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Curious about the new MSDS warnings on your site. Obviously the cancer warnings are scary looking and a bit misleading, but I'm trying to remember; weren't these supposed cancer risks caused by synthetic patentable progesterone, not the kind made from yams/plants?

The MSDS links are required by FDA for all products sold as research/lab chemicals. We had them before but they were in the Terms/Conditions section. The cancer warnings are likely due to studies on synthetic progestins, which are not a pregnane steroid like progesterone but usually derivatives of 19-nortestosterone. However, the state of California included bioidentical progesterone in that list too, so we have to post those links regardless.

A. squamosa

hello, I don't really understand the scientific language - just wondering if this is natural progesterone or synthetic?

*Also, I was recommended to only put topical progesterone on my legs (between knees and ankles), something to do with getting it into the blood rather than into organs (I don't really remember) - could anyone shed any light on this?

Last edited:

A. squamosa

@haidut Having trouble locating Progestene on the idea labs site.. is it under a different name now or sold out or something?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
it arrived so quickly and I'm in Australia! Thanks so much, can't wait to get started with it :)

Yay! How long did it take to arrive?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My order was confirmed on June 5th and arrived on the 13th :) very impressive!

Excellent, thanks for sharing! I am assuming you live in Australia, so 8 days transit time for halfway around the world is pretty good :):

A. squamosa

Yup, I live in Australia, and in my experience 8 days transit time (especially at your low shipping cost) is the fastest you can get!

Rand56

@haidut

This is my first time trying your new formula of progestene. I get more of a body warming effect with this compared to your older formula with DMSO in it. Do you think this is more attributable to the camphor that is in it? I would suspect this might be the case and not necessarily the progesterone, since the progesterone would absorb well with DMSO.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

This is my first time trying your new formula of progestene. I get more of a body warming effect with this compared to your older formula with DMSO in it. Do you think this is more attributable to the camphor that is in it? I would suspect this might be the case and not necessarily the progesterone, since the progesterone would absorb well with DMSO.

The camphor is just there as a transdermal enhancer but a few other people reported the same effects so there must be some additional pro-metabolic effect that DMSO does not provide. A few people reported DMSO products actually lowered their temps, so maybe while DMSO is great for transdermal absorption it negates some of the thermogenic effects of progesterone. Not sure, just some thoughts. But so far the addition of camphor seems to be working quite well. We will probably extend it to all products with SFA/ethanol and possibly the androsterone/Pansterone in tocopherol as well to see if it can improve the absorption there as well.

Rand56

The camphor is just there as a transdermal enhancer but a few other people reported the same effects so there must be some additional pro-metabolic effect that DMSO does not provide. A few people reported DMSO products actually lowered their temps, so maybe while DMSO is great for transdermal absorption it negates some of the thermogenic effects of progesterone. Not sure, just some thoughts. But so far the addition of camphor seems to be working quite well. We will probably extend it to all products with SFA/ethanol and possibly the androsterone/Pansterone in tocopherol as well to see if it can improve the absorption there as well.

Awesome and thanks for your response. Glad you added camphor to it!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

TreasureVibe

I'm kind of worried @haidut, I used Progestene that I recently bought, and there's these websites stating Camphor can be lethal in children even in small amounts and toxic to the liver:

10 Unexpected Side Effects Of Camphor

4. Toxicity:
Camphor is highly toxic for humans. Its small amounts too can lead to death in children and toxicity in adults. Camphor hepatotoxicity is a serious side-effect of camphor ingestion. It leads to liver damage and sudden death.

5. Seizures:
Camphor can cause acute chemical imbalance in the brain. This leads to seizures. This is a very serious side effect of camphor ingestion. This is the reason that you should be careful of using camphor in any form if you have epilepsy.

6. Respiratory Problems:
Camphor can also cause respiration upset. This is an acute medical condition for children and infants suffering from respiratory disorders. Avoid the use of camphor completely on children who suffer from bronchitis or asthma. Camphor is highly dangerous for such children, as it causes chest congestion and sudden respiratory arrest.

10. Chest Problems:
Camphor can lead to discomfort in the chest. It induces a feeling of tightness and fullness in and around the chest region. It can also lead to swelling of the affected area.
Camphor has conventionally been called a healing herb. But people have stayed ignorant of the severe side effects of camphor. It has as many side-effects as its uses. You may consider using camphor in small amounts, but its larger doses are fatal.

Camphor Dangers

Seizures

Camphor can be poisonous when swallowed, report doctors at the Queensland Poisons Information Centre. Camphor is a common material used in chest rubs and vaporizers to clear stuffy sinuses and relieve cold symptoms. The camphor works by making the airways more sensitive to cold air, which provides false relief from the congestion. Chest rubs made with camphor do not have any decongestant properties.

Patients can become very sick if they swallow chest rub made with camphor. Convulsions can begin within five minutes of ingestion. Excessive amounts of camphor rubbed on the chest can cause seizures as well. As little as 10ml of camphor can be lethal for children when swallowed. In addition to seizures, symptoms of camphor poisoning include nausea, vomiting, agitation and stomachaches.

Respiratory Disease
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency approves the use of camphor in pesticides and other agricultural treatments because the exposure to humans and animals is minimal. High doses of inhaled camphor can result in congestive difficulties, however, and continued exposure can lead to respiratory dysfunctions such as emphysema. The EPA reports that camphor is a naturally occurring substance when released from trees and quickly dissipates in the air. Researchers at the agency also approve its use for agricultural purposes because the strong odor of camphor repels most humans and animals.

Are these true?? @haidut

Last edited:

TreasureVibe

The first day I only used androsterone and noticed alot of fat/estrogen sitting in my chest tissue just vanished, it was amazing. Second day I used it again but with 5 drops of Progestene and the next day I noticed there was some fatty tissue returning inside my chest tissue. Why is this, what could this mean and what should I do?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals