Oral hygiene suggestions

leeteeh

after years of not seeing the dentist and some neglect im due to see a holistic biocompatible dentist as I want and need to start taking care of my teeth and oral health, I've started oil pulling with coconut oil with some essential oil such as clove, oregano, thyme and cinnamon. along with sodium bicarb rinses but I am still certain I have some decay, cavities and plaque. any advice for good things to improve my oral health as I dont want to do with that could partially make things worse especially before the dentist visit. I cannot take K2 and it makes me lightheaded and gives me vertigo for a couple of days and im aware the importance of gut health on oral health but any new suggestions would be a great help
what's everyones stance on fluoride in toothpaste? I haven't used it in about 4/5 years but I know some claim it helps remineralise teeth as that's what mainstream says and im unsure of the data on that.

after years of not seeing the dentist and some neglect im due to see a holistic biocompatible dentist as I want and need to start taking care of my teeth and oral health, I've started oil pulling with coconut oil with some essential oil such as clove, oregano, thyme and cinnamon. along with sodium bicarb rinses but I am still certain I have some decay, cavities and plaque. any advice for good things to improve my oral health as I dont want to do with that could partially make things worse especially before the dentist visit. I cannot take K2 and it makes me lightheaded and gives me vertigo for a couple of days and im aware the importance of gut health on oral health but any new suggestions would be a great help
what's everyones stance on fluoride in toothpaste? I haven't used it in about 4/5 years but I know some claim it helps remineralise teeth as that's what mainstream says and im unsure of the data on that.
My new favorite is raw honey. Raw honey is excellent for gums. On mornings when I have worn wear my plastic retainer, and I don’t eat honey after brushing my teeth, the retainer is smelly, but on the nights I do eat the honey and then put in my retainer, my mouth smells neutral….

“Researchers in New Zealand found that

• Unprocessed (raw) honey protects against tooth decay
  • It reduces the amount of acid produced by bacteria in the mouth responsible for dental decay to almost zero
  • Unprocessed honey contains an enzyme that produces hydrogen peroxide which can fight periodontal disease and gingivitis (both inflammatory conditions due to infected gums)
  • It fights infections of the gum and reduces swelling and pain very quickly“

sunny

My new favorite is raw honey. Raw honey is excellent for gums. On mornings when I have worn wear my plastic retainer, and I don’t eat honey after brushing my teeth, the retainer is smelly, but on the nights I do eat the honey and then put in my retainer, my mouth smells neutral….

“Researchers in New Zealand found that

• Unprocessed (raw) honey protects against tooth decay
  • It reduces the amount of acid produced by bacteria in the mouth responsible for dental decay to almost zero
  • Unprocessed honey contains an enzyme that produces hydrogen peroxide which can fight periodontal disease and gingivitis (both inflammatory conditions due to infected gums)
  • It fights infections of the gum and reduces swelling and pain very quickly“

Wow, that's really interesting. So you just spread some honey around your mouth before bed?

Wow, that's really interesting. So you just spread some honey around your mouth before bed?
Yeah I just eat a mouthful of raw honey and run my tongue around the base of my teeth, and don’t drink anything after that. I will drink a little water once in a while in the night, but not very often.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals