Oral Hygiene And Hair Loss

JDreamer

Was just curious what the state of everyone's oral health/hygiene is while you've been experiencing hair loss.

- Do you get a lot of cavities?
- Do you have any root canals?
- Do you have any tooth decay?

Anyone with any insight on this topic please comment to your hearts content. I myself feel as though my body might be generating inflammation from my gut and my teeth. I don't have any root canals or anything, but I do have a wisdom tooth and a molar that both chipped a long time ago and I never had them bonded or pulled.

Back around 2005 I also experienced a really bad infection in the gumline of my lower back left wisdom tooth (still have all four btw). I left it untreated and eventually felt the sickest I've ever been. At one point even concerned it was sepsis. It was treated with Penicilin 500V for 2-3 weeks, but things were never quite the same after that - especially the onset of abdominal bloating.

As a side note, I do brush my teeth a lot and often swig hydrogen peroxide and colloidal silver (at separate times).

Last edited:

Peater Piper

I have some amalgams from my early to mid-teens from cavities I developed before I started taking care of my teeth. Since then, over the last 20 years, I haven't had a cavity or any other problems with my mouth. My hair started thinning by the time I was 18. It continued in my 20's and I was completely bald by 30. So basically all of my hair loss occurred after I had already turned my oral health around. It's a complicated issue, but I didn't have an oral infection or inflammation during my hair loss.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals