Does Anyone Else Experiencing Hair Loss Have Composite Dental Fillings?

Summer

I've had anxiety since I was quite young, and while trying to get to the root of it I thought of anything that might have triggered it. A couple of years ago I came across a study that linked composite fillings to behavioral issues in children as they literally leach BPA into your body. Of course I'm having trouble finding it now, but still I can't help but wonder if there is a connection to hair loss. So how about it? Any of you have composite fillings and experiencing hair loss?

Jonnie

Yes me. Got 4 fillings in 1 go at the age of 13. (Criminal scumbag dentist)

At 15 I already had recessed temples.

mrsuomi

Not Only bpa , it is a mixture of plastic and fluoride that they use as composite so it leaches fluoride too which ***** up your thyroid and brain

BearWithMe

Not Only bpa , it is a mixture of plastic and fluoride that they use as composite so it leaches fluoride too which ***** up your thyroid and brain
Came here to say this.

I have multiple teeth with composite fillings and I'm going to have the teeth pulled. Completely unnecessarily.

And I was so happy I'm not getting amalgams...

These god*amn mo****ng as****es. There is no group of people on the earth I despise more than dentists.

I have more respect for contract killers. Being contract killer is more ethical job than being dentist. At least they are honest about their intentions, and usually cause less suffering.

Last edited:

Jonnie

Came here to say this.

I have multiple teeth with composite fillings and I'm going to have the teeth pulled. Completely unnecessarily.

These god*amn mo****ng as****es. There is no group of people on the earth I despise more than dentists.

I have more respect for contract killers. Being contract killer is more ethical job than being dentist. At least they are honest about their intentions, and usually cause less suffering.
Bro I share your sentiment and anger.
He pulled 2 premolars, ruined my face and drilled 4 big holes in my perfectly good teeth and filled ‘em up with poison, at 13…

I’ve thought multiple times to visit that dentist and take out all his teeth.

On a side note, are you sure you want to pull those teeth? Is there no other option to take out just the BPA-mixture fillings?
(Though I’ve read this process can leech a lot more into the bloodstream this way.)

Jonnie

I called my old dentist last year to ask what mixture they used. They said they don’t know! It’s too long ago!

laleto12

oh god now thiS? Yes I am shedding like crazy for 6 months. Super high symptoms of adrenaline. Anxiety through the roof. Legit cant relax. Have 4 composite dental fillings. Goog gracious god.

Jonnie

oh god now thiS? Yes I am shedding like crazy for 6 months. Super high symptoms of adrenaline. Anxiety through the roof. Legit cant relax. Have 4 composite dental fillings. Goog gracious god.
The absolute inverse, degenerate state of society.
Every corner you pass in life they’re out to get you.
We must equip ourselves with knowledge and awareness but it’s quite the ordeal as we’re so very far from truth and order.

Beatrix_

Came here to say this.

I miss my amalgams...

How to get rid of this crap???

Peatress

It's tiring discovering the many ways we are being poisoned.

5LGreenback

Ok I have 4 composite fillings from 5 months ago, they want to do another 3 on the other side of my mouth.... what’s our options? If no fillings?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals