Hair Loss And Dr. Hulda Clark

Syncopated

There are 2 main issues with hair loss:
- nutritional deficiency/stress
- toxicology

Ray Peat's work and Danny's work do a wonderful job of addressing the first issue.

Unfortunately the issue of toxicology is not addressed with the exception of estrogen dominance which is a type of toxicology I guess.

When I say toxicology, I am speaking of a compound that directly inhibits hair growth and Clark's incredible accumulation of syncrometer science has found the metal nickel to be a major contributor. According to Hulda's research, she found the accumulation of nickel in the scalp fat of hair loss.

Nickel comes from metal tooth fillings, jewelry, drinking chlorox bleached water, and metal cookware and utensils.

The easiest solution is to switch all pots/pans/forks/spoons to good quality 18/10 stainless steel or glass for the pans. I used to use glass cookware by Visions but now use 18/10 stainless steel. A cheap source of cutlery is Lexan available at camping stores. A good brand is Kenyon.

Metal glasses can have several thin coats of Weldbond painted on the sides with a brush, allowing to dry between. This forms a barrier between the metal arms which leech nickel into the skin. Wedding rings can also have a few coats of Weldbond applied. I do not recommend wearing other jewelry, man or woman. Watch should be switched to a leather band and 2 layers of moleskin can be applied to the underside.

That leaves the metal tooth fillings. This is the toughest, and possibly the most expensive of the metal clean-up protocols. Changing to any old white plastic fillings is not wise. I recommend researching Dr. Clark's latest book titled "The Cure And Prevention Of All Cancers" it is a beautiful purple color.

Options are pure zinc oxide/euganol fillings and pure plastic fillings like Point 4 by Kerr and FILTEK Z250 by 3M. Basically you get all the dental supplies and bring them to your dentist. Everything that goes into your mouth is pure because you are exposed to it 24/7.

If you have alot of yeast problems then you may suspect nickel exposure somewhere in your life. Dr. Clark's research has found that bacteria have their essential food requirements just like humans, albeit much less complicated. While humans require an assortment of vitamins and minerals, most bacteria only require 1 or 2 metals. For yeast it is nickel and when yeast are killed they give up there stored nickel.

I recommend building or buying a Clark zapper and using it everyday to keep yeast in check and the immune system optimal.

OP
S

Syncopated

Here is a picture of my old metal glasses that have 3 years of wear on them. All this metal was taken into my skin and body including the nickel. I recommend the zapper to activate the white blood cells to get the nickel out of the scalp. The best zappers are the Syncrozap A11 or the Autozap 5 from bestzapper.com

20j0ffb.jpg

shepherdgirl

Do you know of any foods/supplements that chelate nickel? Why did you get rid of your Visions glass cookware?

LukeL

I will be the 1st to apologize if I'm wrong but the 'zapper' you posted about couldn't look more like a scam @Syncopated

powerlifter

@raypeatclips Actually, for getting an advice on hair loss, I would prefer a person with a history of hair loss than a person without it. But I understand that those are two different issues. And you are right, it is a bit fishy :)

OP
S

Syncopated

Do you know of any foods/supplements that chelate nickel? Why did you get rid of your Visions glass cookware?
I was going through a Clark phase of getting rid of all commercial soaps and cleaners. I was only using borax and vinegar in my dishwasher. The Visions cookware would come out all coated with a scale film and I got frustrated and threw them away after awhile. The reality is that borax is simply not the solution for dishwasher or laundry. Borax makes a wonderful shampoo, dishsoap/abrasive and general household cleaner but not dishwasher or laundry.

OP
S

Syncopated

I would follow Clark's protocol for homeographic drops to chelate nickel specifically out of the scalp adipose tissue. Basically get a scalp tissue slide for Carolina Biological Supply, Ward's Natural Science or Southern Biological Supply Co.
Also get a tissue slide of adipose tissue too. These are microscope slides. Buy or build a 1000 Hz zapper and go through the procedure of imprinting the "take out drops" from her last purple book. Also use the 1000 Hz zapper to treat all your food through a zappicator box. The 1000 Hz zapper can also be used to zap the body. You don't need the original 30,000 Hz zapper for that. If you are rich or good cash flow you can buy the Syncrozap A11 or the Autozap 5 and these are built to last many decades.

OP
S

Syncopated

I will be the 1st to apologize if I'm wrong but the 'zapper' you posted about couldn't look more like a scam @Syncopated
Clark's zapper and cheap clean up protocols(except perhaps the dental cleanup if you have lots of toxic substances in your mouth) are quite empowering and literally educate people as to just how toxic our processed food supply is and to avoid it. I recently lost my uncle to cancer last year and he chose to do chemotherapy for 2 years which amounted to a million dollars worth. The business of conventional cancer treatment's and the food/hygienic/cosmetic industry's rule in our society.

I believe Clark died a hypochondriac and the stress of that weakened her immune function do to huge hormonal imbalance. Her diet was terrible and she was completely bacteria phobic in her latter years. She also subjected her body to decades of electrical impulse from her syncrometer. I had her first public lecture video in Chicago back from the year 2000 and she had a syncrometer demonstration after the lecture. You could see her stress and anxiety using the device. The zapper is different, it is low voltage pulsed DC. The syncrometer is a simple audio oscillator and AC.

Clark also never acknowledged God in any of her work. She attributed everything to biochemical, biophysical or physiological science. I am sorry, but we also live in a spiritual world with spirits, good and bad, involved in and around us every day. She never gave God the glory and perhaps, just maybe, God fulfilled Acts 12:23 KJV in her life because the end of cancer is ultimately a shutdown of immunity and a disease of worms and bacteria.

OP
S

Syncopated

As I stated in one of my previous posts in another thread, use the 80/20 rule with Clark's information online and books. 80% good, 20% terrible. Things like the zapper, zappicator, homemade shampoo/soap, dental cleanup, liver flush, avoiding chlorox water are good. Unfortunately things like getting poisoning from your own carpet if you walk on it etc. are pure hypochondriac.
The problem with Clark is her syncrometer was too sensitive at times able to consistently measure down to 10 -15 power. Parts per million is 10 -7 to put that into perspective. The syncrometer did not quantify like a regular biochemical assay can. She would get a positive reading which could have been mere molecules of a toxin, and instill ungodly fear in patients or readers to avoid.
The best example is her later recommendation to cut your own plates out of HDPE milk or water jugs. Her claim was that glass or China ware leached thallium and I forget what else. Nope, can't lose faith like that!

shepherdgirl

Thanks for the info. I don't think I have too much nickel built up, so i am just looking for safe gentle ways to detox it along with everything else - iirc Peat says that coffee helps get rid of toxic metals.
Yeah, i also tried using a homemade borax dishwasher soap and it left film everywhere. Some people say that citric acid helps, but i was afraid of eroding the metal parts in the dishwasher - and that could leave metals on the dishes, kinda defeating any health benefits.

Options are pure zinc oxide/euganol fillings and pure plastic fillings like Point 4 by Kerr and FILTEK Z250 by 3M. Basically you get all the dental supplies and bring them to your dentist. Everything that goes into your mouth is pure because you are exposed to it 24/7.

@Syncopated

For molars what fillings are good and those pure plastic filling why is it recommended?

And the zinc oxide eugenol based on what ive read is use if the decay is very deep.

Queequeg

FWIW I have had great experience with a zapper for colds and allergies and have been cold/flu free since I got one 5 years ago. As far as parasites go I cant say I have noticed any difference but I think there is a lot of proven science behind the zappers. Electro-medicine was one of the first things the Rockefeller funded medical mafia got rid i.e. made illegal a hundred years ago.

redlight

@Syncopated

For molars what fillings are good and those pure plastic filling why is it recommended?

And the zinc oxide eugenol based on what ive read is use if the decay is very deep.

First, know that when BPA is present in a composite resin, the amount released is very small – though like so many environmental toxins, it is bioaccumulative and may add to your total body burden. Still, if the dental work involved isn’t causing any immediate health problems that either you experience or are detected through EAV or other testing techniques, removing the composite is apt to do more harm than good. The trauma each tooth would undergo through the removal process would do more harm than any benefit of lower BPA exposure would give.

Should You Be Concerned About BPA in Composite (White) Fillings? - Biological Dentist, Houston Texas

redlight

I currently have 2 silver fillings and at least 5 white fillings... I do not plan on getting them removed, but when they need to be replaced I will have them replaced with the best available material.

@redlight

I have a lower 2nd molar with mercury filled fillings in my teens. Problem is i also have impacted third molar.

Do impacted molar move when you age or just stationary?

Also there is a new composite without bpa. I just cant find it now, will look it.

redlight

Interesting... Im not sure on the impacted molars moves... Others would know a lot more.
Im sure that the fillings in my mouth contain BPA,,, since my dentist is just a normal mainstream dentist.... At my next visit I may ask him even though it won't matter at this point. Even if he says they contain BPA i will not remove them and simply wait to replace them.

redlight

The good thing is white fillings don't last nearly as long as silver. So i will most likely be replacing them in a few years.

Few months ago i went for a consultation. Two conventional dentist and both recommend to pull it out.

First dentist told me that impacted molar moves as i age. And extracting it there is a chance to hit a nerve so he is explaining it to me that symptoms is numbness on the affected part that last 6months, he says based on the books.

2nd dentist told me impacted molar is stationary. Now i dont know who to believe.

By the way my impacted molar is not in pain. I just went for an tooth xray because the opposite molar (the other side of the jaw) is in pain.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals