Oral Castor Oil experiment– bigger erections and stopping male pattern baldness? Surely too good to be true…

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
You want to buy 100% castor oil, not Jamaican black castor oil.

It's clear and a pale yellow color.

Food/Pharma grade (USP or BP) is ideal as it ensures a high enough standardization of Ricinoleic acid.

Ricinoleic acid is the component of castor oil that boosts PGE2 and we care about.
DDJD,
I read that PGE2 is pro-inflammatory. Why do we want to increase it?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
It should've yes both by the the chemicals it contains and due to the laxative effect. I am using the undecylenic acid with meals as it's supposed to inhibt fungal growth/biofilm formation/morphological transition. I am not sure how much of a difference it makes tho in regards to my progress.

I've also read it naturally occurs in human sweat altough i dont know how accurate that statement is.

Oddly enough my biggest pufa sin Black seed oil seems to make the biggest difference thus far in regards to my dental health (brown ugly teeth getting white again slowly but surely) but this is getting offtopic. However in alot of antiaging and pro health strategies i always seem to find compounds that are often used in antifungal protocols. I dont think that is a accident to be honest.
@Ben.,
So, are you taking undecylenic acid orally?
What brand are you using?

Ben.

@Ben.,
So, are you taking undecylenic acid orally?
What brand are you using?

i used thorne. im done with the bottle.

it didnt seem to change much, maybe castor oil is a better idea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom