Oral Castor Oil experiment– bigger erections and stopping male pattern baldness? Surely too good to be true…

ddjd

I know most of you would laugh at the idea of oral consumption of an unsaturated fatty acid having profound health positive effects….but hear me out…..

Castor oil is actually predominantly a monounsaturated fatty acid – not polyunsaturated like many people think. “The polyunsaturated (PU) fatty acids of the oil amounted to 10.7% of the total fatty acid, while the monounsaturated (MU) and saturated (SA) fatty acids amounted to 82.7% and 5.2%, respectivelyhttps://agritrop.cirad.fr/598910/1/598910.pdf

For millennia castor oil has been recognized for its healing and anti-inflammatory benefits- for both internal and external use. The most recent “trend” on social media being the topical castor oil packs– promoted by popular online health gurus like Barbara O’Neil -

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2508ZPcN9PM

Oral castor oil however is something not thoroughly explored, despite a significant amount of promising data backing its potential efficacy. Oral castor oil has been shown to induce systemic hair growth- head, beard & body & this is most likely due to the activity of the molecule ricinoleic acid (89-92%). Furthermore, oral castor oil seems to facilitate this systemic increase in hair growth, but without any serious side effects. Much unlike the negative cardiovascular effects of drugs like Minoxidil!

From my experimentation, I suspect castor oil is somehow interacting with and maybe even agonizing DHT. I've personally experimented with DHT supplementation for years so I know what the effects are like. Like DHT:

-Strong estrogen antagonist
-larger penis size and larger erections,
-great for hair volume and healthy looking hair , possibly even halting progression of male pattern baldness,
-better sleep quality -

that’s exactly what I'm getting from oral castor oil. Btw my current dosage is 10 drops in the evening.

Regarding hair benefits, im definitely noticing the texture of the hair is thicker and more voluminous after several weeks of daily oral use. I strongly suspect I will see at least a slowing down of my mpb, and hopefully some reversal- however it will of course take 6-12 months to really see results.

Derek of “More Plates, More Dates” a very popular Youtube channel personally experimented with oral castor oil and posted 2 detailed videos (links below) about his experimentation and received a lot of feedback from his followers. Here’s one interesting example:

1704901699056.png

Apart from the ricinoleic acid, castor oil also contains flavonoids, Vitamin E, phenolic acids, amino acids, terpenoids and phytosterols. However the main mechanism of action is thought to be ricinoleic acid improving vasodilation through increased synthesis of PGE2. This up-regulation of PGE2 was shown in this study.

PGE2 (prostaglandin E2) is a direct vasodilator acting on smooth muscle to cause dilation of blood vessels .[1] Ricinoleic acid induces formation of Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and acts as a potent agonist of EP3 and EP4 receptors [R, R]. PGE2 and PGD2 counterregulate hormones of one another. PGE2 is commonly used to induce labor [R].

The mechanism by which it facilitates this is by relaxing smooth muscles, softening the cervix and causing uterine contractions. Studies have also noted that PGE2 is hair protective, whilst PGD2 inhibits hair growth [R]. The ingestion of the Ricinoleic acid in castor oil induces formation of Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and acts as a potent agonist of EP3 and EP4 receptors, consequently facilitating the same labor induction effects of pure PGE2. PGE2 relaxes tissues in the body, hence why it works to induce labor and as a laxative, and also why it is also potentially hair protective. It relaxes the tissue that would otherwise be constricting hair follicles and potentially causing follicular hypoxia.

Despite the supposed laxative effect orally, my 10 drops before bed in a capsule are having no effect in this department. Fortunately, if your digestive system doesn't agree with castor oil, it is pretty easy to tell and immediately lower your dose, or discontinue your use. Bear in mind, women are given upwards of 60 milliliters in a single dose to induce labor [R]. For constipation in adults, 15-60 milliliters in a single dose is commonly prescribed and generally recognized as safe [R].

Food grade, hexane free & cold pressed is your best bet if you are wanting to experiment.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOnK9bX5TLM
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQQSQ70OHx0

Last edited:

Mauritio

Interesting. Which product do you use ?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Last edited:

Osukhan

my wife uses products from Queen of Thrones (she is on instagram), i may have to grab a bit and experiment as well...

Mauritio

Dutchie

I knew it often is massaged into the scalp for hairgrowth/thicker hair, but I didn't know it has the same effect by taking it internally.

Years ago I'd ordered a bottle off iHerb, but the oil doesn't have a dark brown color like with some other brands.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I knew it often is massaged into the scalp for hairgrowth/thicker hair, but I didn't know it has the same effect by taking it internally.

Years ago I'd ordered a bottle off iHerb, but the oil doesn't have a dark brown color like with some other brands.
You want to buy 100% castor oil, not Jamaican black castor oil.

It's clear and a pale yellow color.

Food/Pharma grade (USP or BP) is ideal as it ensures a high enough standardization of Ricinoleic acid.

Ricinoleic acid is the component of castor oil that boosts PGE2 and we care about.

Dutchie

Food/Pharma grade (USP or BP) is ideal as it ensures a high enough standardization of Ricinoleic acid.

Ricinoleic acid is the component of castor oil that boosts PGE2 and we care about.
Ok, thanks.
Yeah, mine is pale yellow and hexane-free.

GTW

Lower doses of castor oil are not laxative for most people.
Castor oil has healing and antiinflammatory effects.
However when I tried 1 ml three times a day for GI bloating it seemed to irritate mucosa when swallowed.
Waiting for capsules that also include small amt fennel oil.

jay123

Very interesting indeed! Question: The 10 drops that you take......How many miligrams do you think that is in your estimation with the dropper you use? Thanks

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I did 1mL orally daily for a few months and couldn't tell a difference
Some people suggest that there is a point of diminishing returns once you hit 2 mL, and anything above that starts to put you into laxative territory.

However, as more and more people have tried this, it seems more likely that there is a dose dependent improvement in results.

So, there is a possibility that the more you can tolerate the better it will be for hair, but that can only be determined via personal experimentation.

jameske

Tried Castor oil for a few months both orally and topically. My arm hair got noticeably thicker and face hair less so but I saw no benefits to the scalp hair. It is hard on the digestive tract if you are sensitive.

liam183

Some people suggest that there is a point of diminishing returns once you hit 2 mL, and anything above that starts to put you into laxative territory.

However, as more and more people have tried this, it seems more likely that there is a dose dependent improvement in results.

So, there is a possibility that the more you can tolerate the better it will be for hair, but that can only be determined via personal experimentation.
I didn't want to push any further as my stools already border on loose in the presence of certain foods

GTW

I didn't want to push any further as my stools already border on loose in the presence of certain foods
As I recall, anti-inflammatory study castor oil vs Voltaren drug, castor oil .9 ml 3 doses per day caused no adverse effects in that group.

Sumbody

What is the relation between DHT and PGE2?

Many have claimed to use topical DHT to grow facial hair etc. There is also a claim for those who apply topical DHT to the male member for better erections/growth etc.

Would be interesting if castor oil applied down there (not on testes) would also produce those same suggested effects?

Or those claims are just due to DHT's powerful androgenicity?

GTW

Tangential, xeno estrogens vs anti-androgen s
Safety is of particular importance for products with food contact. Thus, we compared the toxicity of products intended for food contact (12 FCMs) with those not intended for food contact (12 non-FCMs, Table 1). Interestingly, both groups had a comparable potential to induce baseline toxicity and oxidative stress (FigureFigure11). More non-FCMs than FCMs induced antiandrogenicity but individual FCMs also released antiandrogenic compounds (e.g., LDPE 3, PS 1, PVC 1). This underpins concerns over the adequacy of the traditional approach of assessing the safety of FCMs that prescribes to assess the migration of starting substances.20 Concurrently, our results support the idea that whole migrate toxicity testing of the marketed products is a more appropriate approach to cover all plastic chemicals leaching from the final product.13
Damn dysfunctional IT\Pixel\clipboard lost the url

OP
ddjd

ddjd

What is the relation between DHT and PGE2?

Many have claimed to use topical DHT to grow facial hair etc. There is also a claim for those who apply topical DHT to the male member for better erections/growth etc.

Would be interesting if castor oil applied down there (not on testes) would also produce those same suggested effects?

Or those claims are just due to DHT's powerful androgenicity?
Very Interesting point. I never thought of that - DHT is used topically for more facial hair growth, just like castor oil - thanks for pointing this out

I have also tried topically on penis. It's definitely doing something down there 👀 errections are definitely bigger, just like I had with oral DHT

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom