ravensburger

4mg for 3 days now.
First two days were rough - anxious fatigue, flu-like symptoms, foggy brain, a big depressed, uncomfortable digestion.

Today, pulse (finally!), has risen to 75 bpm after breakfast. Nothing else has made this happen. Nothing.
Extremely warm feet and hands (again, nothing else has helped this).
Positive mood, very calm and relaxed --digestion feeling strong.

ddjd

is a potent antagonist on the serotonin receptors 5-HT1, 5-HT2, 5-HT6, and 5-HT7

@haidut do you know specifically which of the 5ht2 receptors metergoline antagonises.

For instance in the lisuride page you wrote that lisuride is a 5ht2a and 5ht2c antagonist.

I suspect metergoline doesn't antagonise the 5ht2a receptor but maybe the 'b' or 'c' receptor it does.

I remember you saying that the fact that lisuride stops the hallucinagenic effects of LSD is proof that it's antagonising the 5ht2a receptor. Would metergoline also stop hallucinogenic effects of LSD?

Thanks

Stryker

okay i may have misunderstood, is your problem with eyesight in general or esrablishing/keeping eye contact with other people?

You know those days were your field of view is more narrow , bright light is irritating , you can't focus quickly on minute details and eye contact causes anxiety

I don't feel that way all the time just intermittently and yeah it goes hand in hand with other symptoms of low dopamine .

Metergoline over time reduces these things for me

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut do you know specifically which of the 5ht2 receptors metergoline antagonises.

For instance in the lisuride page you wrote that lisuride is a 5ht2a and 5ht2c antagonist.

I suspect metergoline doesn't antagonise the 5ht2a receptor but maybe the 'b' or 'c' receptor it does.

I remember you saying that the fact that lisuride stops the hallucinagenic effects of LSD is proof that it's antagonising the 5ht2a receptor. Would metergoline also stop hallucinogenic effects of LSD?

Thanks

I think metergoline is an antagonist across the entire 5-HT2 and as such would stop an LSD trip.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, which of the ergot drugs do you think is the best at suppressing migraines?

I think they are all about equally effective, but I like metergoline best simply because it does not seem to have any serotonergic residual effects unlike the other ergots.

I'm using one drop per day and it seems calming and to help me feel better. More seems to make me too sleepy.

ddjd

It's also causing a flare-up of some yeast with serotonergic effects. Redness on my arms and face, hair loss, sore throat, runny nose, loose stools. I'm hoping that if I ramp up the dose slowly, it will eliminate this yeast overgrowth and have a permanent serotonin reduction.
As in hair shedding? What else causes this for you?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut is there any possibility of metergoline raising adrenaline?

Possibly, if it raises dopamine too much. Adrenaline is a downstream metabolite.

tomisonbottom

The rat could try some metergoline but of course there are no guaranteed. Methylene blue seems to work really well for both unipolar and bipolar depression. There are human studies showing complete reversal with 15mg daily for just 2 weeks.

Can Metergoline be taken at the same time as MB?

And/or are there any contraindications for metergoline with other peaty supplements such as aspirin, cypro, etc?

Has the rat had blood sugar or liver enzymes tested recently? I would not experiment with metergoline in that state, I would do some bloodwork on the rat first.

Would ALT, AST and ALP be sufficient for establish good enough liver function for Metergoline?

tomisonbottom

then there is only one option and thats ordering it from an worldwide shipping site any ideas? does Raw Carrot boost Dopamine and lower Serotonin because after eating heavy of raw carrots I notice that my prolactine is getting lowered

I'm curious, what symptoms or lack thereof tell you it's prolactin getting lowered?

What do you think minimum dosing needed to lower prolactin? I plan to take a month to two months.
Metergoline sounds promising and prolactin needs to come down as well. I have some on the way and should be here monday :D

Did it lower your prolactin?

I'm curious, what symptoms or lack thereof tell you it's prolactin getting lowered?

Did it lower your prolactin?

Lisuride and Bromo for sure did, these two really helpd me stop feeling like ***t from the raised prolactin, i felt like ******* garbage. I imagine meter would as my lift in libido was so noticable, but i couldnt handle the anti serotonin effects mood wise personally

tomisonbottom

Lisuride and Bromo for sure did, these two really helpd me stop feeling like ***t from the raised prolactin, i felt like ******* garbage. I imagine meter would as my lift in libido was so noticable, but i couldnt handle the anti serotonin effects mood wise personally

OK, thanks........when you say anti-serotonin effects, do you mean depression symptoms?

No_Energy

Hello everyone,
Do you guys think MeterG. would have potential as a long-term treatment for depression/apathy/extreme fatigue (and/or negative symptoms of schizophrenia) ?.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals