1. 10% Discount At RedLightMan.com For Ray Peat Forum Members!
    Click Here For More Information
    Dismiss Notice

Kuinone - Liquid, High-dose Vitamin K2 (MK-4) Supplement

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

Yes . The bottle of kuinone has a lot of drops..

2. kayumochi

kayumochi Member

Solid pieces have formed in the Kuinone. Should I have kept in refrigerated? Has it kept its potency?

3. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

Never happened to me in dmso and I don't refrigerate it, I've had it for a few months.

4. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Must have encountered some pretty low temps on its way to you. I would place in a glass of hot (but not boiling) water for 5min and then shake. The crystals should disappear. It's just precipitation, nothing wrong with the product.

5. Xisca

Xisca Member

Update? It has dmso now.

6. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Nope, it has SFA esters and ethanol now. I changed the description in the primary thread once we switched over. All new batches are made with the SFA ester and ethanol.

7. Xisca

Xisca Member

That's what I thought. My bottle mentions dmso, I saw it when I read for the dosis, and then I went to see the photo in your website, it is also writen dmso.

8. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I have to change the picture on the website but the solvent being used now is SFA esters and ethanol.

9. kayumochi

kayumochi Member

Thanks. Now that I think about it the crystal-looking particles formed after packing them in my suitcase and taking a flight all the way to Japan so that must be where the low temps - in the cargo hold!

10. Xisca

Xisca Member

Why some of you take more than 1 drop of kuinone, as it is writen 1 drop on the bottle?
    I put this drop every morning into my belly button, lol to wash the blue of the MB I put there at night!

In what cases more can be taken?
    I was thinking about an extra drop internally, to help my liver, as it seems this is useful. My problem is detox and bilis.
    A drop in the mouth is super warm! I guess for the ethanol?

11. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

At 3 drops a day (topically on penis) the effects are good (mood in particular) but may be diminishing a bit, I have pain in the back of my left hand and wrist which feels a bit odd, not severe pain but stretching fingers moving wrist are more painful I don't know if it could be related to bone growth , dmso, "low estrogens" , I may change to the new formula soon.

12. brix

brix Member

I get this pain too from pansterone or kuinone. Most likely low estrogen.

I don't take either daily but the pain has persisted regardless.

13. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Thanks for the feedback. I think the diminishing effects it one reason why Peat has started mentioning to people over email using vitamin K a few times weekly instead of every day (unless they have very serious issues). As far as the pain - I get it from androsterone. Will be interesting to see if you get this from the new formulation of the steroids or Kuinone.

14. Dan010101

Dan010101 Member

Just ordered my first bottle of Kuinone going to be using it for helping libido/androgens/estrogen. I'm thinking of applying it to balls, sounds like it can actually increase the androgens all on its own which is amazing!

15. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Great, keep us posted on results please.

16. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

Usually compounds that lower estrogens a lot give me weird nerve pain/pinching in the spine, as if vertebraes were too close to each other, if I carry a bag it's worse, at the moment I only have the pain in the back of the hand/wrist . It's the first time I use 3 drops of dmso for a week if not a bit more. I'll report back when I try the new formula.