Kuinone - Liquid Vitamin K2 (MK-4)

kayumochi

Solid pieces have formed in the Kuinone. Should I have kept in refrigerated? Has it kept its potency?

Wagner83

Never happened to me in dmso and I don't refrigerate it, I've had it for a few months.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Solid pieces have formed in the Kuinone. Should I have kept in refrigerated? Has it kept its potency?

Must have encountered some pretty low temps on its way to you. I would place in a glass of hot (but not boiling) water for 5min and then shake. The crystals should disappear. It's just precipitation, nothing wrong with the product.

Xisca

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update? It has dmso now.

Nope, it has SFA esters and ethanol now. I changed the description in the primary thread once we switched over. All new batches are made with the SFA ester and ethanol.

Xisca

Nope, it has SFA esters and ethanol now. I changed the description in the primary thread once we switched over. All new batches are made with the SFA ester and ethanol.
That's what I thought. My bottle mentions dmso, I saw it when I read for the dosis, and then I went to see the photo in your website, it is also writen dmso.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That's what I thought. My bottle mentions dmso, I saw it when I read for the dosis, and then I went to see the photo in your website, it is also writen dmso.

I have to change the picture on the website but the solvent being used now is SFA esters and ethanol.

kayumochi

Must have encountered some pretty low temps on its way to you. I would place in a glass of hot (but not boiling) water for 5min and then shake. The crystals should disappear. It's just precipitation, nothing wrong with the product.

Thanks. Now that I think about it the crystal-looking particles formed after packing them in my suitcase and taking a flight all the way to Japan so that must be where the low temps - in the cargo hold!

Xisca

Why some of you take more than 1 drop of kuinone, as it is writen 1 drop on the bottle?
I put this drop every morning into my belly button, lol to wash the blue of the MB I put there at night!

In what cases more can be taken?
I was thinking about an extra drop internally, to help my liver, as it seems this is useful. My problem is detox and bilis.
A drop in the mouth is super warm! I guess for the ethanol?

Wagner83

At 3 drops a day (topically on penis) the effects are good (mood in particular) but may be diminishing a bit, I have pain in the back of my left hand and wrist which feels a bit odd, not severe pain but stretching fingers moving wrist are more painful I don't know if it could be related to bone growth , dmso, "low estrogens" , I may change to the new formula soon.

Last edited:

brix

At 3 drops a day (topically on penis) the effects are good (mood in particular) but may be diminishing a bit, I have pain in the back of my left hand and wrist which feels a bit odd, not severe pain but stretching fingers moving wrist are more painful I don't know if it could be related to bone growth , dmso, "low estrogens" , I may change to the new formula soon.

I get this pain too from pansterone or kuinone. Most likely low estrogen.

I don't take either daily but the pain has persisted regardless.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Thanks for the feedback. I think the diminishing effects it one reason why Peat has started mentioning to people over email using vitamin K a few times weekly instead of every day (unless they have very serious issues). As far as the pain - I get it from androsterone. Will be interesting to see if you get this from the new formulation of the steroids or Kuinone.

Dan010101

Just ordered my first bottle of Kuinone going to be using it for helping libido/androgens/estrogen. I'm thinking of applying it to balls, sounds like it can actually increase the androgens all on its own which is amazing!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just ordered my first bottle of Kuinone going to be using it for helping libido/androgens/estrogen. I'm thinking of applying it to balls, sounds like it can actually increase the androgens all on its own which is amazing!

Great, keep us posted on results please.

Wagner83

Thanks for the feedback. I think the diminishing effects it one reason why Peat has started mentioning to people over email using vitamin K a few times weekly instead of every day (unless they have very serious issues). As far as the pain - I get it from androsterone. Will be interesting to see if you get this from the new formulation of the steroids or Kuinone.
Usually compounds that lower estrogens a lot give me weird nerve pain/pinching in the spine, as if vertebraes were too close to each other, if I carry a bag it's worse, at the moment I only have the pain in the back of the hand/wrist . It's the first time I use 3 drops of dmso for a week if not a bit more. I'll report back when I try the new formula.

Last edited:

Lee Simeon

To all of those with DMSO version, I recommend that for those who experience poor results, to change where you place it every few days or so. From my experience, I have yet to have a poor reaction to the DMSO version before around 4 days of placing at the same spot.

Wagner83

To all of those with DMSO version, I recommend that for those who experience poor results, to change where you place it every few days or so. From my experience, I have yet to have a poor reaction to the DMSO version before around 4 days of placing at the same spot.
I did not get issues locally if that's what you mean.

sladerunner69

I frequently experience this in my wrist and hands, it feels uncomfortable to fully open my palm and elongate my fingers, it's as if they have lost some flexibility. My wrists are slightly sore, as wee as my knees. And my spine feels tights, not painful, but cracks a lot and doesnt feel like it has the mobility it used to. I want to say these are all symptoms of low estrogen, I dont think they have much to do with dmso. I have felt these after taking tons of aspirin, vitamin , coffee, low starch, etc etc and no dmso based supps

Prosper

I frequently experience this in my wrist and hands, it feels uncomfortable to fully open my palm and elongate my fingers, it's as if they have lost some flexibility. My wrists are slightly sore, as wee as my knees. And my spine feels tights, not painful, but cracks a lot and doesnt feel like it has the mobility it used to. I want to say these are all symptoms of low estrogen, I dont think they have much to do with dmso. I have felt these after taking tons of aspirin, vitamin , coffee, low starch, etc etc and no dmso based supps

This is exactly what happens to me on mk-7. Spine becomes stiff and legs feel sore. The effects just keep on cumulating if I keep taking it until they become unbearable and I have to stop. No problems with mk-4.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals