Jordan Peterson - The Carnivore Diet Changed My Life!

mjs

This no emotions thing is really interesting... I'm a very emotional guy at heart (cancer sign), and during the time I ate vegan (mostly carbs/fruit) I missed groundness, I was either very in the High end of the spectrum of emotions, or to low.. atleast I didnt showed them. Liver cleanses had something to do with that too. But clearly Dairy and meat made me more stable, which helped to actually show the emotions.

Look up Frank Tufano, this guy in his 20s been eating carnivore for 6 years. He is knowledged on the fats and nutrionial info compared to average youtuber.
He is using raw dairy and eggs from trusted farmers.
But no carbs, only some honey.
His skin looks good, hair healthy, (the droopy face is something he is born with) and is fit and trim. Funny thing is on YT he confessed he wished he had facial hair.

I think if this guy would start eating some carbs and up his metabolism, he would be a supergod. Cause he got all the other boxes ticked.
Yesterday was a live chat and I saw how he reacted on jokes (scared, really not stable imo, could be the age but still) and advices (distanced and cold showing not much emotions in that at all).

Also sv3rige on YT, a carnivore who is interviewing Ex vegans on how veganism ruined their health. I believe this guy is really good at heart, and his intentions are pure. But just look at the energy that comes from it. It's cold. Or watch this:

michael94

True.
Is the thymus related to emotions?
2012 or the end of 2012
That was the first time I embarked on a cyclically carb free period of my life. It lasted almost 3 years. Emotions can be very painful, I dont blame those who find keto diets appealing.

paymanz

what makes it interesting is that they look at this diet as a elimination diet.his daughter said she has allergy to all kind of plant food.they dont mention carbs problematic because of insulin and things like that, unlike ketogenic people.

i would like to know what happens if they supplement their carnivore diet with table sugar.

lean meat(including gelatinous parts and organ meat)+table sugar+some salt and calcium supplement. sugar must be allergy free right?

brainfog

Do they activate T3 on this diet? If you eat alot of protien you probably make alot of sugar.

paymanz

Do they activate T3 on this diet? If you eat alot of protien you probably make alot of sugar.
Yes but you also activate cortisol,which down regulated thyroid hormones. Their high protein intake just prevents ketosis.

bboone

I believe this guy is really good at heart, and his intentions are pure

he stabbed four people in his high school and his entire family had to move out of the country as a result of this

Peatful

he stabbed four people in his high school and his entire family had to move out of the country as a result of this
Fascinating.

Thx for posting that;
I’ve discerned something about him that I couldn’t put a finger on. So this piece makes more sense- if it’s indeed true.

Peatful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals