Deconstructing The Carnivore Diet Superpowers

sphenoid

Most carnivore/keto advocates can hide some of the deficiencies of their diet (cortisol) through blasting test. It at least gives them the physique to catch the eye of the average person. However, I’d say around 90% of them have little to no hair left and they are always manically attacking sugar or carbohydrates. No hair and psycho behavior are perfect examples as to why you need carbs.

I’m on a pseudo carnivore diet now but I wouldn’t really call it that but just for the visual…

It’s probably 80% meat. Ground beef mostly and eggs most days. Some days steak, shrimp, oysters. A couple lattes per day with milk and sugar. The fruit whenever I feel like it. Usually 1-2 times per day morning and or afternoon and maybe a little after dinner.

Libido has skyrocketed with this. Almost instantly. I was following a very low fat high carb approach. Libido was diminishing. I was gaining a bit too much fat for my liking.

My mood was great for the most part though. I did like how calm I was. But I’m more evenly calm now. I just have to watch if I go too low carb I become a bear! I can feel the stress. But it’s easy to fix with a plate of fruit almost instantly.

Not sure where the powers come from. But I think the higher fat is important to keep you feeling steady throughout the day so that would be the biggest contributor if I had to guess

Nebula

I’m on a pseudo carnivore diet now but I wouldn’t really call it that but just for the visual…

It’s probably 80% meat. Ground beef mostly and eggs most days. Some days steak, shrimp, oysters. A couple lattes per day with milk and sugar. The fruit whenever I feel like it. Usually 1-2 times per day morning and or afternoon and maybe a little after dinner.

Libido has skyrocketed with this. Almost instantly. I was following a very low fat high carb approach. Libido was diminishing. I was gaining a bit too much fat for my liking.

My mood was great for the most part though. I did like how calm I was. But I’m more evenly calm now. I just have to watch if I go too low carb I become a bear! I can feel the stress. But it’s easy to fix with a plate of fruit almost instantly.

Not sure where the powers come from. But I think the higher fat is important to keep you feeling steady throughout the day so that would be the biggest contributor if I had to guess
I find it really hard to get enough calories on lowish carb. Are you eating very fatty ground beef or adding fat in another form? How many calories/protein do you think you're hitting?

I find it really hard to get enough calories on lowish carb. Are you eating very fatty ground beef or adding fat in another form? How many calories/protein do you think you're hitting?
I am probably getting 3000+ calories. Eating something like 8 150g burger Pattie’s. 4ish eggs and some butter. But probably 2-3 pounds of fruit on top. And milk. Maybe 250-300g protein. Seems like far too much now that I’m calculating it but I’m leaning out with all these calories which is odd to me.

Razvan

Benefits of no starch, welcome

Korven

Nebula

It's an impressive physique! but I doubt he is being 100%honest here.

Does anyone remember when he mysteriously dropped like 30 lbs of muscle? He looks kind of sick/emaciated at the timestamp in this video:
View: https://youtu.be/M8ikTdEGE2A?t=103

I don't know what is going on with the rapid body composition changes but it doesn't seem natty

A lot of influencers don’t consider regular TRT to be “steroids” things like tren or whatever. So they’ll say they are steroid free despite having supraphysiological TRT. He probably includes HGH and an aromatase inhibitor as not steroids.

Last edited:
OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Carnivore shill Amber O'Hearn who advices people to eat only meat and fat gets severe health issues for 3 YEARS including waning eyesight, chronic diarrhea, kidney stones, and gains a ton of weight. Is cured when she finally eats some vegetables.​

Razvan

So why don’t people who are older and closer to death want to breed more..?
Try it, take some stress blocking substance that has profound effects. Your libido is gonna drop and you will feel euphoric, childish. When my stress hormones are up I always have this lust to have sex with girls and go partying to have some occasional sex.

Try it, take some stress blocking substance that has profound effects. Your libido is gonna drop and you will feel euphoric, childish. When my stress hormones are up I always have this lust to have sex with girls and go partying to have some occasional sex.
I’m not talking about taking drugs. I meant in the natural setting. So maybe we are talking about different things

Razvan

I’m not talking about taking drugs. I meant in the natural setting. So maybe we are talking about different things
Yeah, maybe we talk about different things.
Natural setting, but living in Canada seems pretty utopic, so yes definetly different things.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals