I'm Getting Hairy

mrchibbs

Yeah i agree. What do you think would work for reversing these hair growth patterns?

Based on my reading of the literature, zinc, b6, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin E, calcium, progesterone, possibly all together at the same time have been shown to reduce hirsutism. So making sure to get a supply of these every day, consistently, along with losing the extra weight (which triggers aromatase), and using anti-estrogenic compounds like mushrooms.

GorillaHead

Based on my reading of the literature, zinc, b6, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin E, calcium, progesterone, possibly all together at the same time have been shown to reduce hirsutism. So making sure to get a supply of these every day, consistently, along with losing the extra weight (which triggers aromatase), and using anti-estrogenic compounds like mushrooms.
This is in women.
Problem is hiristuism is male hair growth. The medical industry has yet to identify over hiristuism in men

Metabolic disorders -> Insulin Resistance -> (female - PCOS) -> Low SHBG -> high free circulating androgens -> body hair growth / hair loss

mrchibbs

This is in women.
Problem is hiristuism is male hair growth. The medical industry has yet to identify over hiristuism in men

No, I think the same situation is driving it in both sexes.

Awesome man, I used to have a lot of these things in check but not so much any more. I’ve had so many injuries within the past year.

Murtaza

just want to share an anecdote, ive always been hairier than my peers. Got a beard in 8th grade and had significant body hair too (shoulder, chest, lower neck). ive been trialing 10mg oxandrolone every other day and ive noticed my beard growth is very slow on it as well as all of my body hair seems to be miniaturizing. Hair on my forearms became so fine on it that some one asked me if i waxed it lol

just want to share an anecdote, ive always been hairier than my peers. Got a beard in 8th grade and had significant body hair too (shoulder, chest, lower neck). ive been trialing 10mg oxandrolone every other day and ive noticed my beard growth is very slow on it as well as all of my body hair seems to be miniaturizing. Hair on my forearms became so fine on it that some one asked me if i waxed it lol
That’s interesting because anavar blocks the glucocorticoid receptor.

GorillaHead

No, I think the same situation is driving it in both sexes.
Men are suppose to have chest hair. Not women. Men suffer from body hypertrichosis. Over growth of body hair and extra locations. I think because of this we need to look at them slightly differently.

Murtaza

Through the androgen receptor right?
precisely.

mrchibbs

Men are suppose to have chest hair. Not women. Men suffer from body hypertrichosis. Over growth of body hair and extra locations. I think because of this we need to look at them slightly differently.

No they're not. 90% of the healthiest men I know have very little body hair. It's not clear cut.

GorillaHead

That’s interesting because anavar blocks the glucocorticoid receptor.
Even more interesting is i read a report of a guy claiming his hair on his scalp got thicker using anvar. But one guy explained it was because oxyandrolone basically was competing with dht. And its way less androgenic than dht.

GorillaHead

Check it out yall. Severe hypothyroidism. Hair slightly reduced from the shoulder and increased in the chest after treatment.

what interesting in this case its hoffmans syndrome and they somehow get very large traps. It seems thyroid dysregulate androgen expression. Depending on the location.

Attachments

• 0C6EC51E-405F-4EAA-A5DE-86C1C6726C5D.jpeg
    0C6EC51E-405F-4EAA-A5DE-86C1C6726C5D.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 81

GenericName86

Check it out yall. Severe hypothyroidism. Hair slightly reduced from the shoulder and increased in the chest after treatment.

what interesting in this case its hoffmans syndrome and they somehow get very large traps. It seems thyroid dysregulate androgen expression. Depending on the location.
I've noticed since improving my thyroid that areas on my body that are generally hairy such as the legs, forearms and chest filled in a bit more and the odd hairs I was getting on my shoulders stopped growing and the few hairs hair I was getting on my upper arms that had that thick terminal look to them became much smaller and finer.

GorillaHead

I've noticed since improving my thyroid that areas on my body that are generally hairy such as the legs, forearms and chest filled in a bit more and the odd hairs I was getting on my shoulders stopped growing and the few hairs hair I was getting on my upper arms that had that thick terminal look to them became much smaller and finer.
This is it right here. The studies show it. The patterns i notice show it. And here is another annecdote. Gotta fix thyroid.

iso1

My arms/forearms are itching chronically that's where my hair became very long and dense and coincided with itching. But I barely have any back hair . I don't get it.

SonOfEurope

Hey guys,

I got this side effect as increased but sparse hairs on shoulders as well as heavier nose hair after stopping progesterone.... Must have been something like an incoherent DHT rebound and a cortisol rebound after so long of P4 blocking the Glucocorticoid receptor... Lost a bit of muscle too but not much since I'm still as lean.

After a year most have fallen off now and nose hair is under control... I always kept minerals in check.

With or without P4 I always experience an increase in these long "adrenally induced" hairs in the darkness of fall and they fall off in spring..... I believe light has much to do with it.... Stay away from endocrine disrupting shampoos and lotions as well, keep a good circadian rhythm.

Chest hair (central) like forearm and beard is just perfectly natural of Caucasian men though... These are limb hairs of purely androgenic nature that are slow growing and denser instead of sparse.

GorillaHead

Hey guys,

I got this side effect as increased but sparse hairs on shoulders as well as heavier nose hair after stopping progesterone.... Must have been something like an incoherent DHT rebound and a cortisol rebound after so long of P4 blocking the Glucocorticoid receptor... Lost a bit of muscle too but not much since I'm still as lean.

After a year most have fallen off now and nose hair is under control... I always kept minerals in check.

With or without P4 I always experience an increase in these long "adrenally induced" hairs in the darkness of fall and they fall off in spring..... I believe light has much to do with it.... Stay away from endocrine disrupting shampoos and lotions as well, keep a good circadian rhythm.

Chest hair (central) like forearm and beard is just perfectly natural of Caucasian men though... These are limb hairs of purely androgenic nature that are slow growing and denser instead of sparse.
Its not light. Its temperature of your body most likely

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals