What went wrong ? 65 days of continuous hairloss after Progesterone (men), need help

Motorneuron

Same thing happened to my hair when I used progesterone or try any anti-androgens. My hair shedding has now stopped by going low vitamin A -- following Garrett Smith's principles. (I don't have androgenic alopecia).

Excess hormones are eliminated through bile or glucuronidation. Maybe consider combining soluble fiber with activated charcoal, former to cause bile dumping and latter to bind and eliminate the bile.
I have noticed that boiled hulled lentils work very well for me compared to oats for example .... boiling probably takes away some essential nutrients but at least I can eliminate oxalate and phytates.

Motorneuron

To answer the user: why in TRT at 35 if I can ask you? have you used AAS in the past?

OP
DeadCatBounce

DeadCatBounce

To answer the user: why in TRT at 35 if I can ask you? have you used AAS in the past?
@ 31yo was the start and continued for 3 years. Now I am 35 already back to normal for a year.

Why you ask: Spent too much time on the internet and decided to "optimize" myself after researching for a couple of years. The muscle building properties of T were also quite alluring. I did experiment once with Primobolan when I was 28 or so for a 5 months cycle. So I kind of knew my physique will get crazy. Which answers your other question.
It's the DHEA, not the Progesterone.
Could be. Only after the DHEA things got real bad. But only once 2mg dose could do that ? I don't know.

Motorneuron

@ 31yo was the start and continued for 3 years. Now I am 35 already back to normal for a year.

Why you ask: Spent too much time on the internet and decided to "optimize" myself after researching for a couple of years. The muscle building properties of T were also quite alluring. I did experiment once with Primobolan when I was 28 or so for a 5 months cycle. So I kind of knew my physique will get crazy. Which answers your other question.

Could be. Only after the DHEA things got real bad. But only once 2mg dose could do that ? I don't know.
What did you get from Primobolan isolate?

tallglass13

According to Ray, he stated the Reason for penile shrinkage from Progest-e is that it block Nitric Oxide release from testosterone. Testosterone releases nitric oxide causing erections and hair growth. In hind sight, you obviously did not need Progesterone from outside, also you took way way to much. Too much nitric oxide is damaging to tissues, but we still Need plenty for endothelium functions. The scalp needs blood and nitric oxide for hair growth. (Minoxidil is a synthetic form of nitric oxide, Min "Ox" idil

Motorneuron

According to Ray, he stated the Reason for penile shrinkage from Progest-e is that it block Nitric Oxide release from testosterone. Testosterone releases nitric oxide causing erections and hair growth. In hind sight, you obviously did not need Progesterone from outside, also you took way way to much. Too much nitric oxide is damaging to tissues, but we still Need plenty for endothelium functions. The scalp needs blood and nitric oxide for hair growth. (Minoxidil is a synthetic form of nitric oxide, Min "Ox" idil
Enos it should be positive

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals