If Calcification Is The Root Of Hair Loss - How To Reverse It? (Magnesium , D, A, K2, Potassium)

Elephanto

@Hairfedup Hope you solve your estrogen issue. Being on propecia several years ago (was also smoking weed and masturbating frequently so you can imagine my hormone levels) and reading successful post-propecia remissions really made me understand how true the concept of health balance and homeostatis is, each hormonal situation favoring the direction it's currently heading to. That's why drastic measures must be taken to correct those, like if you're low androgen/high estrogen you simply can't afford to do anything that is anti-andro/estro that most people can get away with and only a long period of complete avoidance of those will correct this situation. You really have to attack from all fronts, searching this forum and Peat's articles (or even selfhacked) through google is a good way to learn about every small thing that affect the hormones you want to target. I posted a study that shows how some inflammatory cytokines (IL-6, TNF-Alpha) and prostaglandins directly trigger estradiol production and aromatase, so even working on something apparently unrelated like inflammation is key.

PS : it's pleasant to see an open mind like yours. It must be greatly advantageous for the elite that common people are not willing to believe in the extent of these effects on the mind.

Hairfedup

Here's the study that proved scalp massaging/detumescence for inducing regrowth.
Detumescence Therapy of Human Scalp for Natural Hair Regrowth

aa.png

That's pretty amazing results considering the extent of the patient's hair loss. I never had any vertex hair loss, I guess at my worst I was NW 2.5 and my hairline is a bit worse at the temples than the final result shown here but like I said I stopped when I was satisfied. I often do this when I "solve" something, I stop because I know that it works and I can just pick it back up whenever I feel like.

I don't remember if it's explained properly in the study but basically the scalp massage is done by using your two thumbs facing each other and applying pressure while moving them toward each other to create a pinching. Both pressing and pinching. You will feel that it's hardened/calcified and that it gets softer the more you do it.

Hey man, I've tried to recreate the technique millions of times but I'm terrible with instructions without a visual aid. So you use only your thumbs?

Hairfedup

@Hairfedup Hope you solve your estrogen issue. Being on propecia several years ago (was also smoking weed and masturbating frequently so you can imagine my hormone levels) and reading successful post-propecia remissions really made me understand how true the concept of health balance and homeostatis is, each hormonal situation favoring the direction it's currently heading to. That's why drastic measures must be taken to correct those, like if you're low androgen/high estrogen you simply can't afford to do anything that is anti-andro/estro that most people can get away with and only a long period of complete avoidance of those will correct this situation. You really have to attack from all fronts, searching this forum and Peat's articles (or even selfhacked) through google is a good way to learn about every small thing that affect the hormones you want to target. I posted a study that shows how some inflammatory cytokines (IL-6, TNF-Alpha) and prostaglandins directly trigger estradiol production and aromatase, so even working on something apparently unrelated like inflammation is key.

PS : it's pleasant to see an open mind like yours. It must be greatly advantageous for the elite that common people are not willing to believe in the extent of these effects on the mind.

Thanks man. Currently researching - well I have been for close to a year now at least. Abstinence is my number one priority. PMO really effed me up. I've got some cyclosporine (thanks to Travis suggestion) but haven't been able to have it tested yet (ID, purity). Still, I'd rather fix my body before applying any of that.

Elephanto

Hey man, I've tried to recreate the technique millions of times but I'm terrible with instructions without a visual aid. So you use only your thumbs?
Yeah. With your thumbs facing each other like this https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/dis...ir-thumbs-up-facing-each-other-1011878899.jpg but laid down on the scalp, like if you were trying to flatten a bump on a surface.
Having them like a centimeter apart and pressing hard while moving them toward each other on a spot so that it "pinches" the spot. Then doing it at another spot after a few repetitions, and that for 20 mins. It must be more efficient when someone is doing it for you because he can use the weight of his upper body to press harder.

Doing headstands could help too, some guy who had complete regrowth did them (along with most supps mentioned and scalp massaging) and he felt it was cracking calcification.

EDIT : I guess this picture shows more what I mean (the thumb position that is, disregard the index)
http://www.adana-security.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/key-holding.jpg

Last edited:

Hairfedup

Yeah. With your thumbs facing each other like this https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/dis...ir-thumbs-up-facing-each-other-1011878899.jpg but laid down on the scalp, like if you were trying to flatten a bump on a surface.
Having them like a centimeter apart and pressing hard while moving them toward each other on a spot so that it "pinches" the spot. Then doing it at another spot after a few repetitions, and that for 20 mins. It must be more efficient when someone is doing it for you because he can use the weight of his upper body to press harder.

Doing headstands could help too, some guy who had complete regrowth did them (along with most supps mentioned and scalp massaging) and he felt it was cracking calcification.

EDIT : I guess this picture shows more what I mean (the thumb position that is, disregard the index)

Thanks again, appreciate it. What are your thoughts on the Yoga asana, Sarvangasana/shoulder stand. Apparently very pro-thyroid.

I saw you mention Maasai. I came across this little study Vitamin D status indicators in indigenous populations in East Africa. - PubMed - NCBI where they found Vit D levels to be nice and high in Maasai...yet the baldness rate/bad hair line is also very high. Maasai are however, unlike other Nilotic populations, heavily admixed with [southern] Cushites, who the world over are known for their big foreheads and bad hairlines. I don't think the heavy consumption of blood and fermented milk does any good either (for hair that is). I've actually spend alot of time in those parts and they are some incredible people.

Watson350

It's very painful particularly in the crow's nest area. I use my thumb and forefinger. Interestingly my hairline isn't quite the same as it was when I was 19 but the skin there is malleable and doesn't feel hard at all.

Arrade

Anyone considered full body massage to allow complete blood flow circulation? It just popped into my head.
Additionally there are significant results with dermastamping 1.5mm once every two weeks, I’m not sure how if it breaks of calcification it it does bring healing and growth factors to the area.
For those using Vit K to increase blood flow, consider Mk7 because it stays active in the blood much longer and I think has more evidence for influencing the arterial vessels.
I think I feel better when I use iodine, which can cut down systemic fibrosis so wish me luck implementing 12.5 mg

OP
M

Motif

I took iodine over a few weeks, but really high dosed. No positive effect.

K2 improves blood flow ?

Arrade

I took iodine over a few weeks, but really high dosed. No positive effect.

K2 improves blood flow ?
I feel iodine, I imagine it won’t wirk without thyroid issues, estrogen, metal detox problems etc.

Yes definitely, look up Mk7 atherosclerosis I’ve seen and posted multiple studies.

Elephanto

but the skin there is malleable and doesn't feel hard at all.
Yeah it's possible when there's a lot of collagen excess. I think that raising IGFBP-3 since it is involved in restricting keratinocytes production (and it is significantly lower in young balding men) could solve that, so reducing Estrogen, Endotoxins, Iron, Ammonia, Arginine, Omega 6s, fixing Vit A, D and Magnesium deficiency, all of these inhibit IGFBP-3 and getting some sun (UV) on your skin which also downregulates keratinocytes production. I had explored a bit of the topical ways of reducing collagen excess and there was mainly hydrocortisone cream and Vitamin A with scientific evidences. I tried applying both separately on the upper part of my forehead (didn't want to risk applying it on scalp) and it had a very noticeable effect of making it softer where you can then make a temporary dent in your forehead just by pushing hard with your thumb whereas I normally can't. Applying these probably removed thickness in the layer of collagen.

Anyone considered full body massage to allow complete blood flow circulation?

That's the idea behind daily moderate cardio (20 mins) which I find improve my hair quality. I definite moderate by being able to do the complete session without breathing from your mouth or stopping. I like this too :

Controlled breathing and other CO2 raising strategies also achieve that.

Last edited:

Watson350

Yeah it's possible when there's a lot of collagen excess. I think that raising IGFBP-3 since it is involved in restricting keratinocytes production (and it is significantly lower in young balding men) could solve that, so reducing Estrogen, Endotoxins, Iron, Ammonia, Arginine, Omega 6s, fixing Vit A, D and Magnesium deficiency, all of these inhibit IGFBP-3 and getting some sun (UV) on your skin which also downregulates keratinocytes production. I had explored a bit of the topical ways of reducing collagen excess and there was mainly hydrocortisone cream and Vitamin A with scientific evidences. I tried applying both separately on the upper part of my forehead (didn't want to risk applying it on scalp) and it had a very noticeable effect of making it softer where you can then make a temporary dent in your forehead just by pushing hard with your thumb whereas I normally can't. Applying these probably removed thickness in the layer of collagen.

That's the idea behind daily moderate cardio (20 mins) which I find improve my hair quality. I definite moderate by being able to do the complete session without breathing from your mouth or stopping. I like this too :

Controlled breathing and other CO2 raising strategies also achieve that.

I only drink Gerolsteiner, and it has sodium and bicarbonate, is that bad?

Elephanto

I only drink Gerolsteiner, and it has sodium and bicarbonate, is that bad?
No, I think bicarbonate sodium is an essential component of the stack that gave me regrowth. Though baking soda seems to have a more potent anti-endotoxin effect than sparkling water. Still should aim for constant controlled breathing.

Arrade

@Elephanto how long did it take to see results from the Ultimate hair regrowth protocol? Stoppage and then regrowth?

I think I may do the bodybuilding.com one combined or over the evolutionary.com protocol.

I’ll use the iodine because I’m not sure Ray Peat is right about it, heard many anecdotes of that and atp cofactors (riboflavin and niaciminde)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals