If Calcification Is The Root Of Hair Loss - How To Reverse It? (Magnesium , D, A, K2, Potassium)

Arrade

While I love the effect this regimen has had on my libido and skin - I am seriously putting on so much stubborn lower ab fat. It looks ridiculous given how athletic I am everywhere else.

What's that all about?
If you can check to see if u have high estro or cortisol. Those are the usual culprits

LCohen

When I asked the doc

interesting. I wonder why aromasin made me shed like crazy. Maybe i was tanking my estro?

Some people lose hair when they decrease E and increase T, some people don't.

Some bodybuilders uses harshest steroids and still have hair.

Androgen-deficient women takes T to get thicker scalp hair. (From a study)

Transgenders regrow hair with estradiol.

Lastly yesterday I saw a study topical testosterone propionate regrows hair on bald scalp.

It's all confusing. I'm just tired of this sh*t.

GorillaHead

Some people lose hair when they decrease E and increase T, some people don't.

Some bodybuilders uses harshest steroids and still have hair.

Androgen-deficient women takes T to get thicker scalp hair. (From a study)

Transgenders regrow hair with estradiol.

Lastly yesterday I saw a study topical testosterone propionate regrows hair on bald scalp.

It's all confusing. I'm just tired of this sh*t.

Some people win the lottery. Some people are born in money. Some people born dirt poor.
Nothing worth having comes easy.
I feel your pain tho.
Cheer up! :)

Arrade

Just wanted to repost this, basically Rob and I have very smilar ideas about what may be the cause of hairloss:

https://perfecthairhealth.com/the-ultimate-hair-loss-flowchart-why-we-lose-our-hair/
Here is a good article by Rob.
It seems that dht may induce calcium into the tissue:
Here’s what we know: if we inject regular mice with DHT, they develop calcification. But if we inject DHT into mice who can’t produce androgen receptors, no calcification occurs. Why?

Let’s start by looking at the “engineered” mice who can’t express androgen receptors. When they receive DHT, their bodies respond by…

1. Activating proteins associated with calcification inhibition
  2. Deactivating proteins associated with calcification induction

Me personally I thought DHT was responsible for perricular fibrosis because it a hormone that is responsible for wound healing/scar tissue build up, which may also be the case.

Also, another key quote from him:
"Yes, DHT (a hormone made from testosterone) is linked to hair loss… But only one kind of DHT: scalp tissue DHT. Paradoxically, serum (blood) DHT might protect us against hair loss, and body tissue DHT actually encourages body hair growth." I 100% agree with Rob here.

Arrade

Also he is aware of the excess estrogen issue that I myself have experienced over and over:

The T:E-Calcification Connection
Our T:E ratio may actually control which calcification regulators our bodies activate.

Remember: if too many calcification inducers and too few calcification inhibitors are active, calcification occurs.

Our body’s T:E ratio is something that helps “regulate” our calcification regulators. If our T:E ratio is imbalanced, we’re at a higher risk of calcification.

Our T:E ratio may actually control which calcification regulators our bodies activate.

https://perfecthairhealth.com/the-ultimate-hair-loss-flowchart-why-we-lose-our-hair/

So get estrogen in range of 15-30, reduce pufa and other inflammation starters. Once these are in balance you can do the work of reversing the calcium build up through massage and vitamins

GorillaHead

Just wanted to repost this, basically Rob and I have very smilar ideas about what may be the cause of hairloss:

Here is a good article by Rob.
It seems that dht may induce calcium into the tissue:
Here’s what we know: if we inject regular mice with DHT, they develop calcification. But if we inject DHT into mice who can’t produce androgen receptors, no calcification occurs. Why?

Let’s start by looking at the “engineered” mice who can’t express androgen receptors. When they receive DHT, their bodies respond by…

1. Activating proteins associated with calcification inhibition
  2. Deactivating proteins associated with calcification induction

Me personally I thought DHT was responsible for perricular fibrosis because it a hormone that is responsible for wound healing/scar tissue build up, which may also be the case.

Also, another key quote from him:
"Yes, DHT (a hormone made from testosterone) is linked to hair loss… But only one kind of DHT: scalp tissue DHT. Paradoxically, serum (blood) DHT might protect us against hair loss, and body tissue DHT actually encourages body hair growth." I 100% agree with Rob here.
So solutions lol?

Arrade

So solutions lol?
Take an AI or whatever to get estrogen in range.
Get cortisol in range and try to have good test levels.

Then do the ACV rinse and scalp massages like @Elephanto states. Rob has a whole routine he mapped out.
Take a decalcifcation vitamin protocol, for me it's what the original link was - Vit D with mk4 and mk7, and magnesium used everyday.

Decalcification of the Aortic Valve by Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

Last edited:

Arrade

Considering T4 medicine raised my estro, and serotonin creates fibrosis I would avoid things like thyroid or MB or cypoheptadine or aspirin. They may help but theres a risk it could be preventing any reversal of calcium, so imo it's better to have moderately good hormones and just use the calcium reversing vitamins

Arrade

I also read on Linus Pauling's website that while the Vitamin C protcol helped to stop heart disease, it wasn't until a user started to use Mk7 that their atherosclerosis was reversed (confirmed by CAT scan).

GorillaHead

I also read on Linus Pauling's website that while the Vitamin C protcol helped to stop heart disease, it wasn't until a user started to use Mk7 that their atherosclerosis was reversed (confirmed by CAT scan).
Elephanto was saying that Vitamin C increases nitric oxide bad for hair and Pauling was bald as hell lol

Arrade

Elephanto was saying that Vitamin C increases nitric oxide bad for hair and Pauling was bald as hell lol
Nitric oxide is another angle. That's why i like to keep it simple, just K, D, and magnesium. Pauling could have been bald for other environmental factors as well

Inaut

I've been giving STS a go lately. Just one grain in water twice a day. Temps are up and I'm more relaxed as well (maybe placebo). Hopefully it works in addition to some of the suggestions made by @Elephanto that I've incorporated.

Arrade

I've been giving STS a go lately. Just one grain in water twice a day. Temps are up and I'm more relaxed as well (maybe placebo). Hopefully it works in addition to some of the suggestions made by @Elephanto that I've incorporated.
What is STS?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals