Hair Loss Talk

"The Body Electric", "Cross Curents" and "Electromagnetism & Life". Most of them are on libgen (not sure for Cross Curents).
Ray talked a bit about him in his last interview with Danny. Pranarupa also talked a bit about him.

Seems that the guy could regrow 3/4 of the amputated limb of a rat after studying regeneration mechanisms in salamanders and Russian research in biophysics...

While Ray has mainly a biochemical approach (ok, he is very focused on bio-energetics as well and effects of light), I think it is up to us to apply/research/experiment this type of things to humans now as I don't think a miraculous technology will fall from the sky (most therapeutical electromagnetic machines are pEMF and Becker was really against them as potential carcinogenic).
Thanks, those are going on my reading list. I'd say that biochemical, and even light therapy are fairly straightforward methods (and easily employable due to the ease of taking a pill or buying a lamp.)

There's no reason we can't use all modalities, and I'd assume that these complex, non-invasive technologies may come after the next tier in medicine: genetics research, biorobotics (although that's far off), and possibly nanotechnology.

nothing else. my diet has been oj, milk, liver, oysters for about 5 years. i halted hairloss..but no regrowth. 2 years ago i started lllt. I've had dramatic growth on my crown and vellus hairs are slowly but surely appearing in my temples. i could send you pics..but really...pics are worthless. if i was lying to you i could easily make the before and afters look worlds apart. I thought it was bunk as well after 1 year of no regrowth..but after reading several stories of people that didnt see regrowth untill year 2 and 3..i held on. i am so glad i did. i have nothing to gain by lying. people can build their own helmets for a couple hundred bucks. It's truly mindblowing stuff mate. If you are balding..you have nothing to lose.

Milk, OJ, oysters and liver is all you eat? How much oysters and liver do you eat and how many times a week?

Milk, OJ, oysters and liver is all you eat? How much oysters and liver do you eat and how many times a week?

cafe con leche. (milk, instant coffee, lots of sugar) pretty much all day long and drink oj liberally. i eat 1 oz of liver a day. and about 3 oz of oysters every day or every other day. My main staple is the cafe latte's all day long.

cafe con leche. (milk, instant coffee, lots of sugar) pretty much all day long and drink oj liberally. i eat 1 oz of liver a day. and about 3 oz of oysters every day or every other day. My main staple is the cafe latte's all day long.

Sounds like a decent diet. I love milky coffees but I have bad skin and acne so I refrain from dairy for the last year. My skin has gotten better. I think I'll start to do liver and oysters in small doses like you do everyday rather than big doses spread out. Do you ever worry about the iron in the liver and oysters or do you think the coffee inhibits it?

Sounds like a decent diet. I love milky coffees but I have bad skin and acne so I refrain from dairy for the last year. My skin has gotten better. I think I'll start to do liver and oysters in small doses like you do everyday rather than big doses spread out. Do you ever worry about the iron in the liver and oysters or do you think the coffee inhibits it?

Acne is usually a signal that you are deficient in some vitamin, likely vitamin A. Have you tried supplementing all of the fat soluble vitamins? Milk shouldn't cause acne I believe that's a myth

Acne is usually a signal that you are deficient in some vitamin, likely vitamin A. Have you tried supplementing all of the fat soluble vitamins? Milk shouldn't cause acne I believe that's a myth

Yes I've tried the lot. Vitamin A actually seems to make it worse.

I'm just curious, vitamin A from food or from supplements?

Both. Now, I will say I have never done high doses. I eat lamb liver once a week, maybe 150 grams, oysters too I eat 2-3 cans of the crown prince brand. I supplemented with haiduts fat soluble supp and also with nutrisorb. I already have dry skin with acne and I'm afraid to take very high doses in the chances of my skin drying out more or even just it being too toxic

nothing else. my diet has been oj, milk, liver, oysters for about 5 years. i halted hairloss..but no regrowth. 2 years ago i started lllt. I've had dramatic growth on my crown and vellus hairs are slowly but surely appearing in my temples. i could send you pics..but really...pics are worthless. if i was lying to you i could easily make the before and afters look worlds apart. I thought it was bunk as well after 1 year of no regrowth..but after reading several stories of people that didnt see regrowth untill year 2 and 3..i held on. i am so glad i did. i have nothing to gain by lying. people can build their own helmets for a couple hundred bucks. It's truly mindblowing stuff mate. If you are balding..you have nothing to lose.
Interesting, How often do you use the LLLT device? I've been doing 20 minutes sessions 3 times a week for almost 6 months now and I can't even notice a minor reduction in shedding let alone thickening of existing hair or regrowing new ones.

Peat had a full head of hair in his 50's and has lost a considerable amount since then. He never "stopped" his hair loss, basically when he changed his diet to be milk-heavy is when he lost more and his skull grew more. Taking him as an example that he reverted recession is ridiculous, and he was hypothyroid for most of his life so surely he would have lost all his hair by the time he was 30.

Your excuse about Ronaldo is because he had enough vitamin D, so basically you admit it has nothing to do with being hypothyroid. There are many hypothyroid men and women who never lost hair in mpb fashion. Mpb is way more of a estrogen and adrenaline thing, and it's actually hard to trigger adrenaline when you're so low energy/hypothyroid.
Ray started heavily drinking milk when he was in his 30,s. When I asked him about drinking a gallon chronically he replied " Thats about how much I've been drinking for 50 years." He's about 80 now.

Ray started heavily drinking milk when he was in his 30,s. When I asked him about drinking a gallon chronically he replied " Thats about how much I've been drinking for 50 years." He's about 80 now.
Ray has also said in an interview that he did not start supplementing thyroid until he was 45. This gives plenty of time for hairloss due to being hypo. I think it has since halted.

Ray has also said in an interview that he did not start supplementing thyroid until he was 45. This gives plenty of time for hairloss due to being hypo. I think it has since halted.
Ya he only takes thyroid during the winter now he said.

I don't think milk causes hairloss, I stopped consuming all dairy at 14, my hair started receding at about 17 and continued to get worse. I started drinking milk and consuming dairy again at about 22 and since then my hairloss has actually slowed down. Also I dropped my TSH to .03 with thyroid for several months and my hair kept falling out, perfect temp, pulse, etc.. still hair loss. It sucks. But oh well. At least I'm not freezing, depressed and tired all the time anymore.

Ya he only takes thyroid during the winter now he said.
Actually I emailed him and he said he takes "4 times as much during the winter", which alludes me to believe that he does take some in summer also, just not as much.

Actually I emailed him and he said he takes "4 times as much during the winter", which alludes me to believe that he does take some in summer also, just not as much.
My bad, I reread my email, and he said he takes it "regularly during the winter " which can mean he takes it only sporadically during the other seasons.

I don't think milk causes hairloss, I stopped consuming all dairy at 14, my hair started receding at about 17 and continued to get worse. I started drinking milk and consuming dairy again at about 22 and since then my hairloss has actually slowed down. Also I dropped my TSH to .03 with thyroid for several months and my hair kept falling out, perfect temp, pulse, etc.. still hair loss. It sucks. But oh well. At least I'm not freezing, depressed and tired all the time anymore.
wowser,. 03?! That's the lowest tsh I've heard of.

My tsh when I started peating was slightly over 1 (I've typically been lean) a few months later I started checking pulse and temperature. Temp perfect, pulse around 60. But I play tennis. A few months later again I bought a capnometer - sure enough, my metabolism was high.around 5.8kpa.

Just recently I've focused on steroids and bam I've had great results verrrrrry quickly. Vit a + eggs + OJ In the morning.

This coincided with sitting down and working out an ideal diet, taking into account my food sensitivity (dairy) , getting enough calories, getting more protein, getting balanced amino aminos in the protein, cutting back fat, supplementing any missing nutrients (magnesium,calcium, k, e)

let's be honest, DHT can cause balding.

but the solution isn't to block it with finasteride, saw palmetto, beta sitosterol. forget those and never take them.

Also, there is confusion between 5ar and DHT

Also, why do so many beneficial things reduce 5ar, like caffeine, zinc/copper, b6, progesterone ?

people who reduce it regrow hair,

however, like I said, you should use progesterone to do this, not the other things I mentioned

The only study I found on vitamin E reducing androgen receptors is with Vitamin E succinate, it's not exactly conclusive either. Haidut posted some good studies on tocopherols reducing androgen signalling but not reducing metabolism.
Vitamin E has been shown to reduce estrogen which we know of well on here. It can also help with progesterone.

I'm not sure the angle your taking but the debates on androgens are on the forum,dht has positive effects in many situations,small amounts of pregnenolone and dhea together have helped some people greatly.
It is plausible like you mention that increasing androgens but more to point DHT may help in some cases,not everyone it seems needs progesterone to stop hair loss. Adding vitamin E on top of this may have a mans body epigentically wondering what's going on.

If taurine has helped some with hairgrowth, it's is a fine example of the different contexts people are in, taurine has been shown to increase prolactin, prolactin causes hair loss for some. It seems some get the positive adrenalin lowering effects from taurine,this helps as it may be stopping pufa metabolism and breaking down muscle which may have been their main issue.

I think many who are not having success with mpd should measure adrenalin levels in the urine over a period,it may be as simple as this in some cases.
The general angle we take is adrenalin is substituting for hypothyroidism or high rt3 , this may not be the case,some may be wired to react this way to daily life, switching off adrenalin gives huge relief and may allow thyroid to do its job.

Taurine and glycine seem to be the strongest natural substances for this that we have found on here,with least addictive potential. Some ergot derivatives may work on adrenalin also with the added effect of lowering prolactin.

Has anyone tried specifically blocking adrenalin for hair loss?

"Blocking" or "switching off" adrenaline is pretty irresponsible advice considering it could stop a persons heart.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals