I feel so lost - hair loss as a 26 year old (w/ pictures)

Orome

Forum Supporter
No fats without carbs or no fats with carbs? I thought having fat with carbs blocks your ability to metabolize the carbs?

I’m having a hard time keeping this in mind because a lot of staples include fat - eggs, milk, oysters, and cheese. How do you plan it yet still hit all your caloric and nutrient needs?
No fats without carbs ;).
In general I try to keep fat intake low and only get it from food where it's not avoidable (milk, cheese, ice-cream...). And they automatically come with a good amount of carbs.
So I would not do fat on its own, no. I did this in this in the past long before I knew of Ray Peat when I was interested in "Bulletproof Coffee" and the general concept around it (Ketogenic diet etc..). That was a time when I was highly stressed and a lot of problems started or got worse.

I thought having fat with carbs blocks your ability to metabolize the carbs?

Maybe this is also more related to "starch" + fat rather than "carbs" + fat?
I remember when I always felt terrible after a starch heavy meal (which came along with fat) with issues like bloating, indigestion and chest pain on the right side (which I believe came from the gall bladder). All symptoms disappeared after I changed the diet drastically.

Caloric intake & nutrients are normally very good. This is more or less what I had yesterday:

crono.png

OP
B

bavy

No fats without carbs ;).
In general I try to keep fat intake low and only get it from food where it's not avoidable (milk, cheese, ice-cream...). And they automatically come with a good amount of carbs.
So I would not do fat on its own, no. I did this in this in the past long before I knew of Ray Peat when I was interested in "Bulletproof Coffee" and the general concept around it (Ketogenic diet etc..). That was a time when I was highly stressed and a lot of problems started or got worse.

Maybe this is also more related to "starch" + fat rather than "carbs" + fat?
I remember when I always felt terrible after a starch heavy meal (which came along with fat) with issues like bloating, indigestion and chest pain on the right side (which I believe came from the gall bladder). All symptoms disappeared after I changed the diet drastically.

Caloric intake & nutrients are normally very good. This is more or less what I had yesterday:

View attachment 26594
Yeah your fat % looks like mine. Wonderful, thank you for this.

x30001

Check out my hair loss thread on looksmax from July 2019. I cover info on Wnt pathway activation and how/why dalorsirvat (SM04554) could really break new ground in terms of hair regrowth

OP
B

bavy

Check out my hair loss thread on looksmax from July 2019. I cover info on Wnt pathway activation and how/why dalorsirvat (SM04554) could really break new ground in terms of hair regrowth

thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals