Regina

That is how I feel on LSD or psilocybin
yea, it gets rid of the serotonin narrow mind/tunnel vision and nattering.
I made an effort today walking around the city to keep my head up and vision as wide as possible. It was even raining but nothing could wipe the mild smile from my face.

Constatine

Does anyone know of Adamantane's effect on bone health? Theoretically lowering serotonin should improve bone health but NMDA antagonism worsens osteoblastic activity I think. I couldn't find any studies on Adamantane and bone health.

Jsaute21

I highly recommend this product to consumers looking to improve cognitive function, especially for those who have struggled with ADD in the past.

I also find it seems to help with satiety in between meals. I have obeyed @haidut's guidance in terms of not using the full dose. The most I use would be 10 drops on a given day (Usually opt for 6 or so.) I take 4-5 days a week.

Epistrophy

I highly recommend this product to consumers looking to improve cognitive function, especially for those who have struggled with ADD in the past.

I also find it seems to help with satiety in between meals. I have obeyed @haidut's guidance in terms of not using the full dose. The most I use would be 10 drops on a given day (Usually opt for 6 or so.) I take 4-5 days a week.

I experimented using the full dose of the 33mg Diamant with the full dose of Gonadin and the results were that each compound was fully potentiate.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
4th stool of the day. No diarrhea though. Never had this before.

Not sure what is going on, is this some kind of detox?

Well, Peat said that ideally in a person with good metabolism bowels should move after every meal. So, if there is no diarrhea then I'd take it as a good sign. Could be the lower serotonin in the gut causing this. Some people with IBS-C reported the same with metergoline.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have had the same experience

See my response to Mufasa above. Possible due to lower serotonin and/or improved metabolism.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I actually got the relaxation effect last night! I've been putting the Pansterone on my scrotum and since my drawers are dropped and I'm doing drops of stuff I might as well add the Diamant too. It lasted only 15 minutes or so, but it was a very nice wave of calm. It didn't make me sleepy or not-sleepy, just calm.

I get the same effect but with me it lasts for about 2 hours. And just like you, makes me calm and not sleepy.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Some other things I noticed today:

- something in my skin changed, can't really point it out, seems almost like it is darker? or less sensitive? sometimes I feel like you can see through my skin, and it is now more solid. ah ***t I can't find words for it. But I think it looks more attractive, will come back at this, when I can find better word for it :p
- my teeth are less sensitive. I always brush my teeth 2-4 times a day, I try to not eat solid food (dates, raisins etc.) at work, because that can make my teeth painful. They now don't feel painful after eating dates, and now brushing for hours. Makes me feel free :)
- I find it easier to talk on Diamant. It is easier to make sentences (not sure if this follows from this post lol). But seriously, I noticed this clearly. I have a hard time just having a monologue. I'm okay with dialogs, but when I have to talk about myself for some time, that is very hard for me. Just because I find it hard to make sentence after sentence. Diamant changed this for sure. I had the same effect with ritalin and ritanserin, but those effect didn't last long. I hope it will last with Diamant (fingers crossed).

Will keep reporting if those effect do last.

Thin, see-through skin is often a symptom of high cortisol and in general a sign of aging. Most older people have this if you pay attention to the skin on their hands. So, the less transparent your skin, usually the lower the cortisol and estrogen are.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
10 drops or roughly 15 mg has very nice dopaminergic and pro-metabolic qualities. I have been very hungry so far today and feel like I could go play a pickup game of basketball or sprint w/ relative ease. Very nice and something I would have used a lot back in my athletic days.

So, the dopaminergic state - was it more of a cognitive or physical/muscle/energy effect? I suppose it is the energy as you mentioned the desire to play basketball.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
that's neat observation about eyesight is wider. (that's a big goal in zen meditation).

Better eyesight is a very common effect of anti-serotonin drugs like ondansetron and even lisuride. If you search the forum you will find the reports.

dand

So, the dopaminergic state - was it more of a cognitive or physical/muscle/energy effect? I suppose it is the energy as you mentioned the desire to play basketball.

I think it was more of the latter, but I have a hard time discerning between the two. Usually I wouldn't have one without the other. I took it two days in a row last week and on the 2nd day, I didn't quite seem to have the same experience and maybe even thought it's pro-metabolic qualities were so high that I needed to lower the dose or be better fed because I felt like I had pushed the gas a little too hard ? Then for about the last 36 hours or so I have been incredibly hungry like much more so than normal.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think it was more of the latter, but I have a hard time discerning between the two. Usually I wouldn't have one without the other. I took it two days in a row last week and on the 2nd day, I didn't quite seem to have the same experience and maybe even thought it's pro-metabolic qualities were so high that I needed to lower the dose or be better fed because I felt like I had pushed the gas a little too hard ? Then for about the last 36 hours or so I have been incredibly hungry like much more so than normal.

Thanks. The hunger is usually a sign of lowered cortisol as that lowers blood glucose. If this changed the cortisol/T or cortisol/DHEA ratio it can make Diamant a good anti-catabolic supplement for athletes.

dand

Thanks. The hunger is usually a sign of lowered cortisol as that lowers blood glucose. If this changed the cortisol/T or cortisol/DHEA ratio it can make Diamant a good anti-catabolic supplement for athletes.

Yah, I suspected it was probably pro body composition. I seem to be exhibiting some signs of lowered cortisol.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What is the best method for topical? Can it be applied with coconut oil ?

It already contains tocopherol and coconut as carriers. Did you not know this is Peat's preferred solvent/carrier for steroids supplements and other lipophillic chemicals? His Progest-E product uses that method and he has written about it many times. So, no need to add more coconut oil unless you want to simply increase the volume of liquid about to be applied.

Mufasa

About my effects. Still getting more stools than normally, now around 2 stools a day.
I think that many of the effects of this product may just be that it improved my digestion so much.

I feel like my mind can operate much faster. Love that.

Thin, see-through skin is often a symptom of high cortisol and in general a sign of aging. Most older people have this if you pay attention to the skin on their hands. So, the less transparent your skin, usually the lower the cortisol and estrogen are.

Skin effect is still apparent. My mum thought it was from the sun. Somehow I feel like my is tan more visible now my skin is less transparent.

One other thing that I really loved, is that my singing voice is much better. I took an audio, and my voice sounds much more natural and clear. Similar now that I can better express my thoughts when I speak, I feel like I'm better able to express my emotion when I sing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals