OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is very interesting.
Would 10 drops on the skin be your recommendation for potentiating the effects of any steroid?
Would it be potentially dangerous to use this combo on the scrotum? I don't see why it would. Just trying to be safe.
I tried half of a full dose of Diamant orally. Didn't noticed much other than a kind of listless feeling. I suspect this is from low cortisol.

For optimal effect, I would use as much adamantane as the amount of steroids used but even half that dose should work. So, if one is using say 1 dose of Pansterone, which has 5mg pregnenolone and 5mg DHEA, I would use 10mg adamantane but even 5mg should produce a noticeable potentiating effect, especially if rubbing on the same skin spot when using topically.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wonder if would be worth adding this to your first post. You mention there that adamantane can be used to formulate drugs with long half-lives, but not that simply taking it together with another drug/supplement can potentiate the latter. It might help someone avoid overwhelming themselves by taking their normal dose of thyroid or something (like you did) with Diamant and then feeling rotten.

Actually, this is discussed in original thread and the study posted in the references section that talks about adamantane as a "lipohillic magic bullet" discusses using modified adamantane derivatives OR simply combining adamantane and the substance together. Obviously the first would be more effective since the molecule would be resistant to hydrolysis and other metabolism but if a substance is mixed with adamantane and then applied on topically so that the dissolved molecule and adamantane can enter the blood conjugated, then there would still be potentiating effect. I suggest reading that study, it is free and has a lot of nice information on adamantane's unique properties.

Vinero

I was a bit too enthusiastic with trying Diamant and took the full dose of 20 drops first time. This resulted in pretty bad disassociation and drunk feeling. I had trouble navigating through the world and even going to the store was difficult. A week later decided to use 6 drops, did that two days and began developing a headache and brain fog. So I began researching what is causing these side effects, and came upon this forum where they discuss Memantine. They say you have to begin with a small dose 5 mg every morning for a week. And expect to feel worse before you feel better. Most people get brain fog in the beginning because Memantine ( and Adamantane) antagonizes a certain choline receptor and your brain has to adapt to that first. When after about 7 days you begin to feel better you can increase the dose to 10 mg, and expect to feel brain fog again for three days. So it seems you have to be patient and dose consistently everyday before you can reap the benefits of this compound. This is the thread where I found it:Memantine experience so far.... - Page 6 - ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community

Constatine

I was a bit too enthusiastic with trying Diamant and took the full dose of 20 drops first time. This resulted in pretty bad disassociation and drunk feeling. I had trouble navigating through the world and even going to the store was difficult. A week later decided to use 6 drops, did that two days and began developing a headache and brain fog. So I began researching what is causing these side effects, and came upon this forum where they discuss Memantine. They say you have to begin with a small dose 5 mg every morning for a week. And expect to feel worse before you feel better. Most people get brain fog in the beginning because Memantine ( and Adamantane) antagonizes a certain choline receptor and your brain has to adapt to that first. When after about 7 days you begin to feel better you can increase the dose to 10 mg, and expect to feel brain fog again for three days. So it seems you have to be patient and dose consistently everyday before you can reap the benefits of this compound. This is the thread where I found it:Memantine experience so far.... - Page 6 - ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community
Yeah reddit and longecity are littered with similar reports.

coppersocks

Interesting. I wasn't aware of this information and took the whole dose first time when I first received it and didn't get this effect, infact my mood lifted somewhat and stayed that way through out most of the day. However, I've been cycling citicoline with sulbutiamine since February so potentially this mitigated the initial negatives for me? Just a guess.

For what it's worth I take Diamant intermittently now, every few days or so as I feel that the effects last that long for me. Usually an increase in mood stabilization (or not letting my thoughts run away with me) and the feeling of being more present and in the moment. I take 5 drops on each inside elbow.

Vinero

Ok after three days of dosing 5mg in the morning the brain fog is gone, and the feeling is completely different than before. No more feeling drunk or dizzy but crisp clear mind and enhanced vision. Feels very anti-serotonin and pro-dopamine. This could be one powerful anti-depressant, wow. You just have to go through the initial brain fog.

brix

10 drops of Diamant really potentiates the effects of gonadin.
Feel like I am getting stronger and building more muscle without working out.
Libido feels better too.

Vinero

I feel very manic on this stuff. I never had any sleep problems but I slept maybe 2-3 hours a night for the last few days since dosing Adamantene. I feel very good during the day to the point of euphoria/mania. But almost can't fall asleep at night. Not sure if this is good or bad. My libido is super-high also. In the beginning there was a lot of brain fog and feeling drunk and dizzy, but after a few days that goes away completely and I get this crystal clearheaded feeling and the world looks beautiful. This is very good but the lack of sleep worries me. I found this study and NMDA antagonists like memantine and adamantene inhibit REM sleep almost completely. Insomnia is a common side effect with Memantine users on the forums I have seen. I dont know what to think about this? Maybe haidut can interpret this study? It seems to severely inhibit REM sleep. Effects of Single Treatment of Anti-Dementia Drugs on Sleep-Wake Patterns in Rats
This is all on only 5 mg by the way. This is extremely potent stuff. 5 mg produces very strong effects in me. The first time I took the full dose 33 mg and had very bad disassociation, to the point a grocery store trip was extremely diffuclt. So 3 drops a day gives me very strong effects.

Last edited:

Regina

I feel very manic on this stuff. I never had any sleep problems but I slept maybe 2-3 hours a night for the last few days since dosing Adamantene. I feel very good during the day to the point of euphoria/mania. But almost can't fall asleep at night. Not sure if this is good or bad. My libido is super-high also. In the beginning there was a lot of brain fog and feeling drunk and dizzy, but after a few days that goes away completely and I get this crystal clearheaded feeling and the world looks beautiful. This is very good but the lack of sleep worries me. I found this study and NMDA antagonists like memantine and adamantene inhibit REM sleep almost completely. Insomnia is a common side effect with Memantine users on the forums I have seen. I dont know what to think about this? Maybe haidut can interpret this study? It seems to severely inhibit REM sleep. Effects of Single Treatment of Anti-Dementia Drugs on Sleep-Wake Patterns in Rats
This is all on only 5 mg by the way. This is extremely potent stuff. 5 mg produces very strong effects in me. The first time I took the full dose 33 mg and had very bad disassociation, to the point a grocery store trip was extremely diffuclt. So 3 drops a day gives me very strong effects.
I love Diamant! But it is a day time only supplement for me. I use some drops topically on my face early in the day. Great!!
But if I try to put some drops on after evening aikido, I won't sleep.

Constatine

What do you suppose diamant's effects on bone health are? There seems to be no research regarding this but it seems to make my teeth less smooth (the opposite of vitamin k). Perhaps it is heavily potentiating the vitamin e in the product?

whodathunkit

@Vinero, thanks for all the good posts and info!

I too find that using adamantine too frequently can affect my sleep...interesting about REM. I can't really remember my dreams since I got it, although I remember dreaming and have a very vague idea of what they were about. But overall recall is very poor. I'm not taking Diamont daily or big doses, but I have taken small doses a couple times per week since I got it. That may be enough to impact the sleep of some people.

BUT...I do think this stuff could be a fabulous intervention for people who have chronic serotonin-driven PTSD-like reactions to traumatic life events.

Something happened to me the other day and I went into a fairly intense grief/stress spiral. I have gone through periods in my life where this reaction was an unrelenting constant, and it is due to this kind of chronic body chemistry that I put on weight, thinned my hair, and developed the more debilitating CFS symptoms. I'm much better now but some things that happen can still put me back into it and take me a couple days to snap out of.

For this event, I forgot about the Diamont for that day and only had a few hours "trauma sleep" that night. It's the kind of sleep you get when someone has died or something really bad has happened in your life: exhausted, deep, short, and unrefreshing. What happened to me isn't that bad but one of the characteristics of people with body chemistry like mine is that sometimes relatively minor things that happen are like the end of the freaking world. Sometimes it's called "lack of perspective". LOL You get into a pattern that reinforces that chemistry and then it becomes a way of life. Takes a lot of work and time to break the pattern and reverse the chemistry.

Anyway, after the "trauma sleep" I got up at 3a, and after a few hours bethought myself of the Diamont. Rubbed about four drops on my arm as an experiment, and within a half hour was feeling much better. I stabilized fairly quickly, and have "been back" from the PTSD-like reaction ever since. I think Diamont was extremely helpful and I just wish I'd thought of it while I was in the throes instead of 18 hours after the fact. Most interesting thing was that it took a quite small dose. I think I took a few drops more a few hours later, but that was it.

I slept really good that night, too. Still couldn't remember my dreams but sleep was refreshing and a bit over 8 hours.

So, for people who get extreme stress reactions this might be a really good bit of ordnance in the arsenal against it. Defiinitely my go-to next time something "extreme" happens.

Regina

@Vinero, thanks for all the good posts and info!

I too find that using adamantine too frequently can affect my sleep...interesting about REM. I can't really remember my dreams since I got it, although I remember dreaming and have a very vague idea of what they were about. But overall recall is very poor. I'm not taking Diamont daily or big doses, but I have taken small doses a couple times per week since I got it. That may be enough to impact the sleep of some people.

BUT...I do think this stuff could be a fabulous intervention for people who have chronic serotonin-driven PTSD-like reactions to traumatic life events.

Something happened to me the other day and I went into a fairly intense grief/stress spiral. I have gone through periods in my life where this reaction was an unrelenting constant, and it is due to this kind of chronic body chemistry that I put on weight, thinned my hair, and developed the more debilitating CFS symptoms. I'm much better now but some things that happen can still put me back into it and take me a couple days to snap out of.

For this event, I forgot about the Diamont for that day and only had a few hours "trauma sleep" that night. It's the kind of sleep you get when someone has died or something really bad has happened in your life: exhausted, deep, short, and unrefreshing. What happened to me isn't that bad but one of the characteristics of people with body chemistry like mine is that sometimes relatively minor things that happen are like the end of the freaking world. Sometimes it's called "lack of perspective". LOL You get into a pattern that reinforces that chemistry and then it becomes a way of life. Takes a lot of work and time to break the pattern and reverse the chemistry.

Anyway, after the "trauma sleep" I got up at 3a, and after a few hours bethought myself of the Diamont. Rubbed about four drops on my arm as an experiment, and within a half hour was feeling much better. I stabilized fairly quickly, and have "been back" from the PTSD-like reaction ever since. I think Diamont was extremely helpful and I just wish I'd thought of it while I was in the throes instead of 18 hours after the fact. Most interesting thing was that it took a quite small dose. I think I took a few drops more a few hours later, but that was it.

I slept really good that night, too. Still couldn't remember my dreams but sleep was refreshing and a bit over 8 hours.

So, for people who get extreme stress reactions this might be a really good bit of ordnance in the arsenal against it. Defiinitely my go-to next time something "extreme" happens.
Sometimes really small things will hit me in the way you described here. But then I might shrug off a big thing. Kinda capricious as to what will trigger the dread.
For example, something like being informed that I have to inform or gain approval to do some minor thing can bring me to a screeching PTSD-like halt.

whodathunkit

Sometimes really small things will hit me in the way you described here. But then I might shrug off a big thing. Kinda capricious as to what will trigger the dread.
For example, something like being informed that I have to inform or gain approval to do some minor thing can bring me to a screeching PTSD-like halt.
Yeah, it's a lot about pre-conditioned triggers. What happened the other day has been a long-time trigger for me. In some circumstances it's not a big deal, but in this circumstance it was. It put me fetal for a little while. I'm good now. I think Diamont really did help me with the more acute phase. I do wish I'd tried it when I was deep in the throes instead of after I'd slept for a little while. I definitely don't want an opportunity to test it like that, though! :p

Regina

Yeah, it's a lot about pre-conditioned triggers. What happened the other day has been a long-time trigger for me. In some circumstances it's not a big deal, but in this circumstance it was. It put me fetal for a little while. I'm good now. I think Diamont really did help me with the more acute phase. I do wish I'd tried it when I was deep in the throes instead of after I'd slept for a little while. I definitely don't want an opportunity to test it like that, though! :p
I'm STILL suffering from Catholic school. lol. The most I can hope for is to cope. :nailbiting:

DaveFoster

and why might that be, sir?
I've heard crazy stories about memantine and caffeine; even just memantine itself is often very difficult to dose properly in the beginning. Just google "memantine experiences."

brix

I've heard crazy stories about memantine and caffeine; even just memantine itself is often very difficult to dose properly in the beginning. Just google "memantine experiences."

Is there much difference between this and memantine?

DaveFoster

TubZy

I just did 6 drops diamant and 6 drops 5a-DHP. I put them together in the same cup. This stuff works for sure I felt the effect of 5a-DHP within like under 5 minutes which I never ever get especially after eating food. Not only that the effect is still super intense it feels similar to when I first took it but more stimulating (I'm assuming from the pro dopa mine effects of diamant).

I also noticed my lymph nodes flared up, which is assume is from the diamant and die off? I had a million digestion issues that I picked up from fin so could be candida, sibo or something. I know diamant is strong in this regards against pretty much anything, but either way this stuff is legit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals