Become The Cell (Gay Biochemistry Diary)

Peatogenic

I supplemented Androsterone after reading possible connections in manipulating sexuality here. I loved it! It did actually make me feel like a different person in a good way.. consistently strong and confident. Like I had the control of life rather than it controlling me. I did not notice any change in my homosexuality.

I've read other anecdotes here about people's diet changing their sexuality, both the orientation and/or the libido level. Lots of reference to digestive health. Got me to thinking.

When I was very young I had a fear of pooping...like it was shameful. But it was also pleasurable to hold it in. I got in trouble for it.

I first felt gay feelings at age ten and was gender non-conforming growing up, but not overtly. At age 13 I noticed there was something off about my breasts (I'm male)...puffy, a lump of some kind. My whole life I never felt like my chest was very manly, but I never really saw it as mild gynecomastia.

I was not a healthy youth really...ate lots of junk food and always kind of stayed in the slightly overweight category till college.

When I went low carb seven years ago, I lost all my puffiness, lost lots of weight, skin was great, but I didn't feel more masculine really. I still had a sex drive during this time in beginning but I know I lost my libido dramatically. The gay part of me was always a massive struggle in my life, so when the libido went it kind of felt like a blessing. I came from an environment where I tried repressing it.

Up until this point I never felt Heterosexual in my life. Physically and romantically attracted to men.

After two years of low carb, my health was gone and my hair was disappearing...and in perfect time I discovered Danny Roddy. Admittedly, I thought he was super hot and this probably was the main reason I started reading. Suddenly I understood why I had developed intense ice cream cravings.

I felt amazing the first two months doing a "Ray peat diet" and even found my sex drive returning. But then I was starting to develop marked gynecomastia and weird moodiness.

Over four years I came our of the diet dogma world and my body started normalizing. My gynecomastia went away and I found I could eat bread again with no apparent issues. Giving up milk seemed to really help me. I feel it was my biggest Peat mistake.

Over time I have not noticed my diet changing orientation, even while getting healthier. I do notice times where I am hypersexual and I don't know why this is, but I associate it with feeling better. Maybe I'm wrong. Sometimes I won't feel the need for a romantic companion and sometimes I will. But it's always men. Taurine works wonders for me. So does a healthy environment. I quit a job once and all my health problems went away.

This post is intentionally scattered. As an old member Kasra used to say, "become the cell" and I'm feeling rather scattered right now. Sometimes human touch or kind words can erase all my woes. My sexuality can be hyper focused on finding a companion and other times not. Sometimes it's about sex only, sometimes sex has nothing to do with it. Sometimes this is environment. Sometimes it may be diet. But it's always men.

Aren't Heterosexuals that way? For someone with limited social interaction, and a small town of 250 do I really have the opportunity to fall in love with men? Sometimes I wonder about those anecdotes of fecal transplants making obese people thin again. Or the study about the mice attracted to the cats and microorganisms. Sometimes I wonder if there were a fecal transplant for Heterosexuality. In my mind, I'd totally believe manipulating biology could manipulate my sexuality, because I feel like my cells are gay and it has just taken me a long time to accept them.

managing

In my completely non professional random opinion, you will need to first totally accept being gay before, well, before anything else, as regards sexuality. Learn to love yourself. Easy to say, not so easy to do. But really, start there, or self-hate will consume you . . .

I suspect a lot of people don't know what to make of this post. Hell, I don't either. What I commented on above is the thing that jumped out at me.

Integra

When looking at myself, I learned that there were parts of me that I had to accept first before I resolved my issues. I first had to make it okay--whatever it was--before I could even think about doing whatever I wanted with it. If being gay is a part of you, and it's a part that you don't like, I suggest you figure out the reasons you feel that way. All of them. Because you probably have access only to surface-level thoughts.

Ray Peat said that it's important to develop "curiousity about disturbing things," right? So in your breaks between searching for techniques, latest theories, supplement guides, and other people's experiences, try to have an honest one-to-one tea party with your demons. As if your watching your gay self just being there, in his gayness, not out to destroy your life, not there to make you miserable and make things hard for you, just existing on its own, this part of yourself, what can you discover about it? Like it's a cell - poke it, poke it. Does it move?

Let the question float in your mind. Just sit on it. Let it roam around your brain as you do the dishes. "Why do I hate being gay?" Why? Why? Why?

From my experience, the further along you move through the various answers each way gives you, the further you move into the truth and your own real answers, rather than the BS you yourself and society has fed you. You'll get to figure it out on your own, for yourself. Because nobody here is going to tell how to 'ungay' yourself. I really don't mean to discourage you on this pursuit, I just want you to understand the paradox of change: it's not really about accepting or rejecting, it's more about making it a non-issue, something that just IS in your life, and then figuring out, only once you have no negative attitudes towards it, what to do with it. And you know you get there when it stops being painful. When the pursuit to 'ungay' or 'gay' yourself becomes fun.

Right now to me it seems that it's fueled by pain (and you have good reasons to feel that way. I understand your situation sucks). But I believe that you're exactly where you need to be, and this is why any technique you try to pull at the moment won't work. Even if it seemingly does, the same issues that are underlying your current emotional state, that you're forced to deal with right now, in this small town with 250 people rejecting you, you rejecting yourself, you being miserable and hungry for loving touch, all of those will crop up in different forms, even if you were in New York, in the hands of... (I can't think of a really hot celebrity right now, but yeah). In the hands of a loving partner.

Hugh Johnson

Fifteen homosexuals were treated with hypnosis. The patients were selected from a general psychiatric practice and had a long history of confirmed homosexual behaviour and showed no evidence of organic or psychotic illness. The type of hypnotic induction attempted in all cases is described. In those where a satisfactory depth of hypnotic trance was achieved a change in sexual orientation was suggested to the patient.

Before therapy, each patient was assessed using the Kinsey scale. Results were evaluated in terms of the patient's subsequent behaviour and his subjective feelings. Of the 15 patients, three showed no improvement, four showed a mild improvement and eight showed a marked improvement. There was a significant correlation between the depth of hypnosis achieved and the therapeutic outcome. Those patients who reached a deep level of hypnotic trance were most likely to show a marked improvement. There were no significant correlations with other factors such as degree of homosexuality as measured on the Kinsey scale and the patient's marital status.

Treatment of homosexuals with hypnosis may produce more satisfactory results than those obtainable by other means. The best results are likely to be achieved in patients who are good hypnotic subjects.​

The Effects of Hypnotherapy on Homosexuality

Not that I recommend it, but hypnosis should work. Your life, your values, your choice.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Fifteen homosexuals were treated with hypnosis. The patients were selected from a general psychiatric practice and had a long history of confirmed homosexual behaviour and showed no evidence of organic or psychotic illness. The type of hypnotic induction attempted in all cases is described. In those where a satisfactory depth of hypnotic trance was achieved a change in sexual orientation was suggested to the patient.

Before therapy, each patient was assessed using the Kinsey scale. Results were evaluated in terms of the patient's subsequent behaviour and his subjective feelings. Of the 15 patients, three showed no improvement, four showed a mild improvement and eight showed a marked improvement. There was a significant correlation between the depth of hypnosis achieved and the therapeutic outcome. Those patients who reached a deep level of hypnotic trance were most likely to show a marked improvement. There were no significant correlations with other factors such as degree of homosexuality as measured on the Kinsey scale and the patient's marital status.

Treatment of homosexuals with hypnosis may produce more satisfactory results than those obtainable by other means. The best results are likely to be achieved in patients who are good hypnotic subjects.​

The Effects of Hypnotherapy on Homosexuality

Not that I recommend it, but hypnosis should work. Your life, your values, your choice.[/QUO

The author admits that an aversion to homosexuality is almost required for success.

Stud

maybe you can try something like dht, I wasn't gay before but i got even more to the hetero-spectrum than before use. I only liked realy cute petite feminine girls on it while before I was a little less picky.

InChristAlone

I don't understand why people are so against homosexuality. It's not like our world is going to end anytime soon even if half the population was gay. There might not be anything you can do about it. We have tons of endocrine disruptors in our environment. Maybe homosexuality has a been thing for ages. And now people are more accepting of the lifestyle thus able to be who they are.

Is that you playing the violin in your pic? very cool :happy:

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

I don't understand why people are so against homosexuality. It's not like our world is going to end anytime soon even if half the population was gay. There might not be anything you can do about it. We have tons of endocrine disruptors in our environment. Maybe homosexuality has a been thing for ages. And now people are more accepting of the lifestyle thus able to be who they are.

Yes, it is. Thank you.

And homosexuality has most certainly been around in our earliest recorded mythology.

Hugh Johnson

Gay men have like 20 year shorter lifespan than straight men, a small dating pool and incompatible parts. Lesbians are so boring I wonder how they keep on living.

For the society, women are needed to produce kids for the society to survive, and gay men are typically not as committed to the society due to not having a wife and kids, and also function as a disease vector. I am under the impression that sex between men only became an issue after the plague hit Europe. That is likely to be the thing that destroys the tolerance this time too.

Not that I have anything against gays, but there are good reasons why people have taken issue with it. Right now they mostly don't apply, but morality is something that slowly adapts to circumstance. It is determined largely by the past.

more to the hetero-spectrum

I only liked realy cute petite feminine girls

af2AbkY.jpg

Nathan Hatch
Who is he?

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Gay men have like 20 year shorter lifespan than straight men, a small dating pool and incompatible parts. Lesbians are so boring I wonder how they keep on living.

For the society, women are needed to produce kids for the society to survive, and gay men are typically not as committed to the society due to not having a wife and kids, and also function as a disease vector. I am under the impression that sex between men only became an issue after the plague hit Europe. That is likely to be the thing that destroys the tolerance this time too.

Not that I have anything against gays, but there are good reasons why people have taken issue with it. Right now they mostly don't apply, but morality is something that slowly adapts to circumstance. It is determined largely by the past.

1. Reference for 20 year study?
2. Do you find children with down syndrome too slow and that their parents should end their miserable life?
3. Is the small percentage of homo society contribute less to society than hetero whores on birth control or hetero meth addicts that abort their babies?
4. Are you aware that HIV is not testable and that it was created to kill gay people by getting them on more harmful medications?
5. Are you aware that your mind is verifiably diseased with false logic and that you have psychopathic tendencies?
6. Are you aware that your disease of the mind is what fuels verifiable hate towards gay people?
7. You can fool yourself that you are empathetic, but you don't fool me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals