Pheremones, Androgyny, And Arrested Boyishness In Male Homosexuality

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

It comes from personal experience. There's a reference here but you'd have to look up the scientific papers yourself.

Pheromones for Gay Men Liquid Alchemy Labs

Sorry for the stupid question but this lab sells hetero pheremones to attract gay men. I know for certain I've loved the smell of a gay man before who wasn't spraying himself with hetero pheremones.

I will look into the studies.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

"Increased serotonin increases passive and submissive behaviour."

I'm in a point in my life where I'm not sure if I am attracted to males anymore. Recovering through diet and supplements (I've been taking Androsterone) sure made me sit back and think about homosexuality. I find it odd now to date males with female traits for some reason, to the point where it makes me uncomfortable and I turn them down :worried: so it's going to be a while before I can figure my sexuality before I can date anyone, but it is interesting though to see an aspect of oneself that used to be so determinant change by a few tweaks on diet.

Are you saying you've lowered your serotonin...or that you have higher serotonin now? Why are you specific about males with feminine traits?

lvysaur

Nobody seems to differentiate feminine from juvenile traits.

A trait is only feminine if it differentiates female from male AND does not occur in juveniles.

A lack of facial hair, higher voice, short height, and big eyes are all traits which are not feminine, but rather juvenile (or neotenous).

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Nobody seems to differentiate feminine from juvenile traits.

A trait is only feminine if it differentiates female from male AND does not occur in juveniles.

A lack of facial hair, higher voice, short height, and big eyes are all traits which are not feminine, but rather juvenile (or neotenous).

That's true. But it's more than physical features,..from one study I found:

"In middle childhood, sex differences are apparent in children’s clothing choice, activities, mannerisms, and interests.1 These sex differences together constitute gender expression, and children who do not conform to the expression typical of their biological sex are termed “gender nonconforming.”

This study discusses how this population has higher incidence of sexual abuse.

lvysaur

That's true. But it's more than physical features

I was just remarking on the classification of those features. You could probably classify certain non-physical features the same way: crying would be a juvenile behavior, dominant sexual attraction would be masculine, sexual receptivity would be feminine, etc.

@Ivysaur

My thoughts exactly. Feminine traits are more accurately described as "motherly". It's just that females also happen to carry a lot of neotenous traits as well so it gets mixed up.

Oleg

Personally, I only dated males from 16 to 26, started Ray Peating seriously at 25, and now I have a girlfriend at 27 and couldnt be happier with her.

I hope I dont start aging faster :)
I’ve been following Ray Peat for at least 6 years and very confident in my sexuality as I always been. Never had bisexual tendencies either.