Regeneration After Trauma Healing. Mitolipin, Muscle Building?

Peatogenic

I noticed my health started improving once I started dealing with trauma. I can tell my hormones are starting to regulate better. Better sleep, more relaxed, more energy, fat loss, etc.

I can't help but wonder about the years of damage, despite having any visible health problems at the moment. The only thing I've noticed is hairloss and some broken capillaries, mild gynecomastia, etc. Age 34, male.

I was wondering if there's any advice for stimulating overall repair more efficiently, if there is such a thing? It seems like building more muscle would do some repair, avoiding lots of cardio, etc. I already have a low pufa diet. The only supplements I take are vitamin K, androsterone, and occasionally Taurine/Proline/Glycine.

My diet is kind of "Ray Peat Style" minus dairy, and probably higher protein. For carbs I eat potatoes, parsnips, beets, yams, fruits, and cane sugar. I eat shellfish and liver pate occasionally. No grains. I do eat vegetables occasionally like asparagus, spinach...but probably four times a week. My fruits nowadays are leaning more towards berries and melons, and less OJ. mushrooms, leeks, onions, etc. Sometimes I'll get dairy via heavy cream, butter, Greek yogurt, but pretty minimal. Also big on herbal teas and coffee.

Mitolipin seems to have some regenerative qualities?

constipeat

I noticed my health started improving once I started dealing with trauma. I can tell my hormones are starting to regulate better. Better sleep, more relaxed, more energy, fat loss, etc.

I can't help but wonder about the years of damage, despite having any visible health problems at the moment. The only thing I've noticed is hairloss and some broken capillaries, mild gynecomastia, etc. Age 34, male.

I was wondering if there's any advice for stimulating overall repair more efficiently, if there is such a thing? It seems like building more muscle would do some repair, avoiding lots of cardio, etc. I already have a low pufa diet. The only supplements I take are vitamin K, androsterone, and occasionally Taurine/Proline/Glycine.

My diet is kind of "Ray Peat Style" minus dairy, and probably higher protein. For carbs I eat potatoes, parsnips, beets, yams, fruits, and cane sugar. I eat shellfish and liver pate occasionally. No grains. I do eat vegetables occasionally like asparagus, spinach...but probably four times a week. My fruits nowadays are leaning more towards berries and melons, and less OJ. mushrooms, leeks, onions, etc. Sometimes I'll get dairy via heavy cream, butter, Greek yogurt, but pretty minimal. Also big on herbal teas and coffee.

Mitolipin seems to have some regenerative qualities?

I do not have an answer to your question but was wondering what has been effective for you in dealing with the trauma?

Peatogenic

I do not have an answer to your question but was wondering what has been effective for you in dealing with the trauma?

It's been quite the journey the past six months, but Ray Peat's ideas actually connect a lot with the individuation that trauma typically strips humans of, especially developmental trauma and extreme cultural conditioning.

As far as psychotherapeutic frameworks, the CPTSD "community" has been the most resonant. And specifically the Somatic Experiencing framework, which looks at trauma as a physiological problem primarily, more than a thinking problem. (If the distinction can be made.)

Particularly, Pete Walker's book on CPTSD is extremely well communicated and opens up a door into the complexity of human trauma. He has really elucidated strongly what "it" is, without being culty or dogmatic.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
GorillaHead Enamel regeneration possible after all ? Oral Health 3
md_a Bioelectric Fields, Regeneration, And The Lactic Acid Myth Ray Peat Quotes 6
ScurveDream The "sum Life Prediction Problem" -- Measure Life Not As Regeneration/degeneration But As A Result Health 1
Broken man Acceleration Of Regeneration Of Mucosa In Small Intestine Damaged By Ionizing Radiation Using Anabol Scientific Studies 2
T Regeneration Of The Kidneys - Something That Is Still Unresolved In Medicine Ask For Help or Advice 53
B Immortal Regeneration Experiment: The Ray Peat Way? Experiments 2
Broken man Article About Evolution, Thyroid And Heart Regeneration, What Do You Think? Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 15
M Robert O Becker Tissue Regeneration Machines For Sale Metabolism 4
olive Nicotinamide (niacinamide) Induces Liver Regeneration & Improves Liver Function By Activating SIRT1 Scientific Studies 52
L Successful Human Scar Regeneration By Topical Iodine: A Case Report: An Interim (3.5 Year) Summary Articles & Scientific Studies 32
W Nerve Regeneration And Thyroid Scientific Studies 0
Jennifer Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log Logs 629
T Lsd1 Regulates Skeletal Muscle Regeneration And Directs The Fate Of Satellite Cells Scientific Studies 1
L Unexpected Central Role Of The Androgen Receptor In The Spontaneous Regeneration Of Myelin Scientific Studies 20
Dessert_All_Day Liz Parrish - My Regeneration Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 1
W Stomach, Spleen, And Pancreas Regeneration Digestion 23
P Aromatase Inhibition Significanty Enhance Nerve Regeneration Articles & Scientific Studies 0
T TISSUE REGENERATION Science 1
N Accidental hand injury - regeneration advice needed - graphic Ask For Help or Advice 9
Blossom FromBioelectric Fields Regeneration and the Lactic Acid Myth Ray Peat Quotes 2
charlie Nerve Regeneration Ray Peat Quotes 5
charlie Ray Peat Interview Politics And Science: Thyroid And Regeneration Politics and Science Radio Show 3
charlie Adaptive Substance, Creative Regeneration: Mainstream. Articles & Newsletters 0
charlie Regeneration And Degeneration Articles & Newsletters 0
Lewis Acid #50: DHT for Hair Growth? | New Ray Peat Interviews | Keto and Mitochondria | Childhood Trauma Interviews 14
L How Do You Encourage Facial Nerve Healing After Severe Brain Trauma? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 17
md_a Early Trauma Influences Metabolism Across Generations Scientific Studies 6
haidut Parents’ Emotional Trauma May Change Their Children’s Biology Scientific Studies 0
haidut Psychiatric Diagnoses Are 'worthless', Most Mental Illness Stems From Stress (trauma) Scientific Studies 44
A Help A Child With Psychological Trauma. Sensitive Topic! Mental Issues 5
M Why Does Stress Or Trauma Make You Sick ? Ask For Help or Advice 3
F Minocycline Attenuated The Influence Of Early-life Trauma In Mice Scientific Studies 1
Luann Stress And Trauma In Childhood Mind, Sleep, Stress 30
Peatogenic Physiology Of Trauma Mental Issues 10
Peatogenic Learned Helplessness/low Grade To High Grade Trauma/when I Realized Diet Wasn't Enough Experiments 13
haidut PTSD / Trauma Is Contagious, Can Be Transmitted Via Odor/pheromones Scientific Studies 66
S Ray Peat Clips: Eluv Radio 2014 - Stress And Trauma Interviews 2
P EFAD Animals Are Hard To Kill With Mechanical Trauma? Ask For Help or Advice 1
Integra Unresolved Trauma, A Metaphysical Approach To Illnesses And Ailments Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 31
P Plasma taurine concentrations increase after enteral glutamine supplementation in trauma patients an Scientific Studies 0
loess Effects of Stress and Trauma (Eluv Radio, 2014) Audio Interview Transcripts 1
burtlancast Project 6 (FULL): EFFECTS OF STRESS AND TRAUMA, Eluv radio, 2014 Finished Projects 4
charlie Eluv Interview: Effects of Stress and Trauma Part 2 (NEW!) ELUV Radio 0
Blossom ELUV Radio Interview-Stress And Trauma ELUV Radio 6
charlie After every experience of stress or trauma..... Ray Peat Quotes 0
B Gain weight - how to lose weight after healing? Weight 11
G Raised CP/Buteyko Healing Cleanse Altitude, Bag Breathing, CO2, Light, Weather 2
ursidae Healing Power Of Animal Products? Where? Ask For Help or Advice 39
S Tips For Healing Post Extraction Ask For Help or Advice 18
S Scuba Diving: Air Pressure Healing Effects Altitude, Weather 1