How Do You Define Low Libido?

Peatogenic

I've dealt with a lot of sexual dissociation in my life, and also periods of hypersexuality. For instance, I think I developed pretty young and was hypersexual at a young age, but then learned to repress/dissociate from it. The only time I felt like I had noticeably low libido was two years of low carb. I just didn't even think about sex. I don't relate otherwise to the symptom of low libido, but I began wondering ....because as my estrogen symptoms have diminished, I actually feel less interested in sex, which makes me wonder if my previous definition of good libido was actually some kind of false hypersexuality due to high estrogen.

michael94

Less sex maybe its a good thing. Inappropriate sex seems like an energy harvest of some sort

Sex is very mysterious and powerful, but also makes ones incredibly vulnerable.

I dont see it as a „good thing“ that women come into this world wounded or men with their virility externalized and hung out to dry ( even worse now with circumcision ).

Spondive

I've dealt with a lot of sexual dissociation in my life, and also periods of hypersexuality. For instance, I think I developed pretty young and was hypersexual at a young age, but then learned to repress/dissociate from it. The only time I felt like I had noticeably low libido was two years of low carb. I just didn't even think about sex. I don't relate otherwise to the symptom of low libido, but I began wondering ....because as my estrogen symptoms have diminished, I actually feel less interested in sex, which makes me wonder if my previous definition of good libido was actually some kind of false hypersexuality due to high estrogen.

I relate to you because I think I’m healthier now because of Peat but libido is lower or not excessive

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals